this will make ya sick

xrunndonex

Dec 4, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i wuz cuttin my toe nails outside on da patio and our dog ate ummm. :icon_scratch: i told ya

Used to have a dog that ate the presents in the litter box. Lol but how do they eat nail clippings that'd hurt!

texasred777

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2013
Mountain Home, Idaho
Detector(s) used
BH Lone Star, BH Tracker IV, BH Tracker 2-D/707, Harbor Freight MD-3005, and 2 BH 840
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I know this is gonna sound MORE awful than the dog eating your toe nails. When I was a kid I used to bite my fingernails off, chew them up, and swallow them. YEAH, GROSS!!

OP
OP
aa battery

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know this is gonna sound MORE awful than the dog eating your toe nails. When I was a kid I used to bite my fingernails off, chew them up, and swallow them. YEAH, GROSS!!
that's wat they do in Idaho but thought it only happened in New Plymouth or Payete. :laughing7:

Gold Maven

Bronze Member
Jul 4, 2012
Holmes County Ohio
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here's on for ya.

When I was young, coming home a little drunk, I pulled over in a parking lot and puked. A couple hours later on my way to work, I looked over to see how big of mess I made, and there was a cat eating the puke.

I almost had to pull over and hurl again.:laughing7:

OP
OP
aa battery

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here's on for ya. When I was young, coming home a little drunk, I pulled over in a parking lot and puked. A couple hours later on my way to work, I looked over to see how big of mess I made, and there was a cat eating the puke. I almost had to pull over and hurl again.:laughing7:
that's a cats-as-trophe get it :laughing7:

gilgar

Mar 18, 2009
A Little South of Heaven
Detector(s) used
Garrett Treasure Ace 300
Go figure! My dog likes eating my cigar ashes. As soon as they drop, he's on them. Also I can't spit without him cleaning it up. As for cats, our big kitty loves ear wax, so much so, we find even find q-tips all around the house that he drags out of the trash.

OP
OP
aa battery

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Go figure! My dog likes eating my cigar ashes. As soon as they drop, he's on them. Also I can't spit without him cleaning it up. As for cats, our big kitty loves ear wax, so much so, we find even find q-tips all around the house that he drags out of the trash.
ok that's just worse. :notworthy:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread