Video of Found my 200th Silver of 2009 added today

AmericanCoinHunting

Bronze Member
Apr 23, 2005
CHICAGO
Detector(s) used
E-Trac w/Pro Coil,and 6x8" S.E.F,The Relic & Gold hunters DREAM...a Troy X-3 w/3 coils
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was out at a Chicago park with GOIO,T-manfromTexas,and TreasureFiend...For a 7 hour hunt today.....
We ALL found silver....but I was one short of my 2009 goal of 200 silvers for the year........
I had found a rosie and a merc.....(See TreasureFiends newest video when he posts it)...GOIO found #207 & 208 for HIS pile...But I was one short.......I had my HD camera taking footage as well just incase I found #200.....
TreasureFiend had to get some sleep for work so we parted ways....On the way home GOIO asked if I wanted to try my luck at onother place we had some luck with last year....I wanted to get that #200 so bad I could just taste it.....We stoped at yet another Chicago park closer to home.....Had hunted for about an hour
when I got a sweet silver signal....I pulled out my Creative Vado HD Camcorder and took a screenshot of my E-Trac the numbers bouncing but sounding sweet......Hope its not a Clad Quarter @5-6"....Or worse yet a memorial....(They were really sounding sweet today...I was digging wheats at 4-5" and digging mems at 6-8" :tongue3:...........
Anyway......I shut the camcorder off while I dug.....Opened the hole,,,and turned the camcorder back on I already had unplugged my headphones,and had my SunRay pinpointer ready........I scanned the plug.......Nothing ...I rescanned (as it was about a 6" deep plug)....again .....Nothing....Feeling some anxioty
I put the probe in the hole.....And it sang ...S-I-L-V-E-R........As I moved the probe it brushed the dirt away,,,,and I seen the :icon_thumright: S-H-I-N-E-Y :icon_thumleft:.... :headbang:....wHEW releif my goal of my 200th silver..(a 1964d Washington Quarter)..........................I got to my 100th silver,,on May 16,,GOIO was 8 ahead of me then,,It was a 1964 rosie If I recall) I don't know how many hours the first 100 took (But I know I put alot of time in),and did not start logging my hours ...Till I started on my 101st.....I have logged a total of 301 hours to find the next....100 silver.
Now I can relax and go for my other 4 goals....1000 wheats....have 881 now,,,,50 Indians....(To make a Roll)..have 44 now........40 Buffallo Nickles..(To make a Roll)...Have 15 now,,,,and 40 V nickles (To make a Roll)....Have ---25--- NOW.....Wish me Luck on them.
I will try to get my video uploaded to YouTube,,,,,(With the help of TreasureFiend)
Happy Hunting ALL
Finds200thsilverPlus.jpg

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Silver Totals for the Picture Below.......a 1921 Morgan $, a 1942 Walking Half,,,20 Washingtons,6 S.L.Q.'s,
7 Barber Q's,17 barber dimes,88 mercs,and 60 rosies

My200silver8_28_09.jpg

Brett

Bronze Member
May 8, 2008
Montgomery, IL
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-TRAC w/Sunray X-1
Re: Found my 200th Silver of 2009 today

Pfffft! Weeeeak.

Hahaha, DAAAAYUM DAVE, you Goio and TMAN are INSANE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You guys are hardcore to the extreme.

HUGE CONGRATS ON YOUR 200th SILVER of the YEAR~!!~!~!~!~~!!!!!~~!!~!

NEXT STOP, 300!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

treasurefiend

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2008
Chicago IL
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Excal_II Minelab_Explorer_SE_Pro w/ SunRay pinpointer & Garrett_Ace250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

AWESOME job buddy, I knew you would get your 200th today!!!!!! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

outlaw007

Bronze Member
May 6, 2009
ILLINIOS
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
TESORO LOBO SUPERTRAQ , TESORO GOLDEN UMAX AND MINELAB EXCALIBUR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

WTG AND CONGRATS ON YOUR 200TH SILVER COIN!

cntrydncr1

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
Bradenton, Fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Minelab Excal II, ETrac, Infiniuim

you guys had an awesome hunt! congrats, that is quite a milestone.

Lowbatts

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2003
Elgin
Detector(s) used
Fishers 1235X-8" CZ-20/21-8" F-70-11"DD GC1023

You've earned it man, good hunting!

kimsdad

Silver Member
Apr 17, 2008
Moronica, northwest of Chicago.
Detector(s) used
E-trac & Bounty Hunter Land Star

Great finds!! Those silver Georges are so nice to find! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Congrats on 200 and that nice big pile of finds! :wink:

treasurefiend

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2008
Chicago IL
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Excal_II Minelab_Explorer_SE_Pro w/ SunRay pinpointer & Garrett_Ace250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Awesome video buddy, BIGTIME congrats again on hittin you 200 for the year mark!!!!! :icon_pirat:

outlaw007

Bronze Member
May 6, 2009
ILLINIOS
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
TESORO LOBO SUPERTRAQ , TESORO GOLDEN UMAX AND MINELAB EXCALIBUR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
REALLY GREAT FIRST VIDEO DAVE!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

DPBOB

Silver Member
Apr 12, 2006
DES PLAINES IL
Detector(s) used

"Your going Metal Detecting
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WTG

It's awesome to achieve those numbers....

Pocket Spill

Bronze Member
Jun 2, 2008
Chicago
Detector(s) used
Etrac
A big congratulations on your 200th silver. Nice group pics and a super selectoin of silver! That Morgan is awesome. An elusive coin to find in the ground.

Also a great video. I started laughing out loud when I saw you had TF's video theme music play everytime you had the camera on Kermit.

Hope to hunt with you sometime in the future

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread