CONTEST # 1

M

MR Senior L4S

Best coin of the 2009 for illinois . Any one can Vote ( aut of state +) 3 V otes , 1--3 PT , 2 nd--2 PT , 3-rd --1 PT , Please dont use links . Post PCS . starting for PCS now , Voting thru Jan 15 . Second is Best Pockec spills. Pictures thr. Jan 15 Vot. - Jan 30 . Awards w'be ab. 20-30 $ for 1-3 place . Viner can ch-se casch instad of "" Fants "" NeXt ""Illinois transportation ""start Jan 30 ( postings pcs .) Vote th. feb 15 . Than best of charms (category silver 2 pcs. + gold 2 pcs max vol. of pcs. ) , only 2 pcs. per attendand , and best silver rings , 3pcs per participation . If this pick up we w'l have some more to go , antil seson starts .

p2c

Bronze Member
Apr 14, 2009
Matteson, IL
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac and Grey Ghost NDT; Garrett Pointer Pro
Awesome contest idea, I am afraid I'll lose, but there is one detail that needs clarification. As I am reading it, winner can choose cash instead of ""Fants" -- is that instead of infants? I thought L4S was a little too old to be considered an infant. I didn't know he was a cash prize. -- Just kidding. Cool contest idea.

OP
OP
M

MR Senior L4S

p2c said:
Awesome contest idea, I am afraid I'll lose, but there is one detail that needs clarification. As I am reading it, winner can choose cash instead of ""Fants" -- is that instead of infants? I thought L4S was a little too old to be considered an infant. I didn't know he was a cash prize. -- Just kidding. Cool contest idea.
)((((((((((((( do not be sure ""U ""lose . It w'l be R.......... ki of the 2009 . Voting for ."" U "" know there is 4,6 bil. people in the world , and every one have diferent ideas ., Take what ""u "" can .

Lowbatts

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2003
Elgin
Detector(s) used
Fishers 1235X-8" CZ-20/21-8" F-70-11"DD GC1023
I was thinking it would be better if we had a contest to determine what kind of contest we would have and that would be Rywalizacja #1. Uhh, err, Contest #1. My Gawd it's spreading.....

OP
OP
M

MR Senior L4S

Lowbatts said:
I was thinking it would be better if we had a contest to determine what kind of contest we would have and that would be Rywalizacja #1. Uhh, err, Contest #1. My Gawd it's spreading.....
You right , There is My best finds - category , But this is for 2009 and for illinois ,so additional (rywalizacja ) is not rigt for this .Purpouse was to wake up some people and draging Them out of cawes .

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread