Yesterday find

M

MR Senior L4S

I have only 7 posts , other was just responds . This is my last p. in ILL forum . THANKS- Lowbats for sharring Yours knowlegle of area history , and respond on every posts ( what make Ill wake up ) Thanks DB-B - YOU ARE - MAN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Thanks Watercolor& Kimsdad -gentlemans!!! Thanks -Olderactor I still ove You( findings my V) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Thanks ET007 for force me to sign in ( I'm still impres for Yours "" hard Hit"" ) ////// I found this ring in my yard , I lost it 5 years ago It was "" memory"" avard for introducing envirolment system to ILL. industry ( ITT igenering for live ) It was first factory and corp. in ILL. practice env. system . Was lots of work to save little drop, but better than nothing. ! ------------------ Last worlds : airon and semi metals are safe for soil . ( enriching soil ) . Alluminium comes from clay , and will turn to it ( take time ) , Most harmful are plastic ( depend on polymers ) declay is 300-20000 years. PB are not good too. There are PB from My last hunt only . Do not disturb archeological sites , and old home sites dumpings, save those for next generations . People spend whole lives to dump . To clean You ned 2 lives . ///////////////// open google earth and see what colour water is ( brown ) , Chicago area consume 3 LB liquid s....... per year with water , be a MAN ------drink BEER!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• DSC06720.JPG
    DSC06720.JPG
    56.8 KB · Views: 187
  • DSC06708.JPG
    DSC06708.JPG
    33.2 KB · Views: 189
  • DSC06711.JPG
    DSC06711.JPG
    39 KB · Views: 190

DPBOB

Silver Member
Apr 12, 2006
DES PLAINES IL
Detector(s) used

"Your going Metal Detecting
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wally you are 1 hell of a funny guy....you da man..... Nice ring....looks like junk so dig a hole and put it back. ( in my backyard )...LoL

You ain't going nowhere.....so get your A$$ back here for more of your humor !!!!!!!

Lowbatts

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2003
Elgin
Detector(s) used
Fishers 1235X-8" CZ-20/21-8" F-70-11"DD GC1023
I would bet that was not the last post from you in this forum, but then you would not post here just to win that bet, at least that's what I'd bet.

If I had half your experience and brains, I'd be twice as good as I am, easily. So feel free to setup lecture and classrooms here or in the field anytime, as long as it feels free to us too. We are a cheap bunch of people as you know.

p2c

Bronze Member
Apr 14, 2009
Matteson, IL
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac and Grey Ghost NDT; Garrett Pointer Pro
Mr. Senior,
Please don't go. We love your posts, sense of humor, knowledge and generousity. Lowbatts is correct I will buy you a beer one day, but you should know I only buy Irish beers. None of this american p.... I don't know enough about continental European brews and thus my selection woul insult you.

IMG_0994.jpg

cntrydncr1

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
Bradenton, Fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Minelab Excal II, ETrac, Infiniuim
congrats on finding your own lost item!!! I think that is awesome!

DPBOB

Silver Member
Apr 12, 2006
DES PLAINES IL
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
POLISH BEER ONLY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DPBOB

Silver Member
Apr 12, 2006
DES PLAINES IL
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lowbatts said:
I would bet that was not the last post from you in this forum, but then you would not post here just to win that bet, at least that's what I'd bet.

If I had half your experience and brains, I'd be twice as good as I am, easily. So feel free to setup lecture and classrooms here or in the field anytime, as long as it feels free to us too. We are a cheap bunch of people as you know.
p2c said:
Mr. Senior,
Please don't go. We love your posts, sense of humor, knowledge and generousity. Lowbatts is correct I will buy you a beer one day, but you should know I only buy Irish beers. None of this american p.... I don't know enough about continental European brews and thus my selection woul insult you.

I agree 100%
A walking encyclopedia of knowledge.. A very adventurous person... You bring joy and laughter where ever you go

kimsdad

Silver Member
Apr 17, 2008
Moronica, northwest of Chicago.
Detector(s) used
E-trac & Bounty Hunter Land Star
Nice ring!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I'm still waiting for my first solid goldie. I'd be happy even finding one I'd lost myself!

By now I hope you see what a valued member of the brotherhood you are, Walde! No more talk of no posts please! :wink:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread