the shelton gang

Jun 1, 2012
Indiana
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
And yet another cousin appears!

holy **** another relative:) i am fidning out quite recently since my mommas real daddy was one of the shelton brothers:)

Hello everyone. I am not as closely related to the Shelton Brothers as some of you are - they are my cousins way back.
My grandmother was a Shelton and it's through her line that we are related....but I don't know through who.
Has anyone every heard of Billy "Blue" Shelton?

WLS

Apr 18, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My name is Shana and I work as a landman with Western Land Services, INC., in Ludington, MI. Ironically, I am currently leasing the living heirs of the Shelton Gang and have currently leased "almost" all of them besides the heirs of Roy Shelton. I am in contact with his granddaughter, Dorthea, who is the daughter of his son, Wesley Shelton. She was unable to tell me anything more about his 2nd wife, her step-grandmother, Blanch Shelton. Imagine my surprise when I came across your post on this site in my searches. Please feel free to contact me at (866) 343-3616 to visit with me more about Roy Shelton, Blanche and her heirs. There is a potential that you might even be a recipient of this interest located in Wayne County, IL. Thank you,

Sfelty

May 2, 2015
Indiana
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Shana, I read your post and my grandmother was related to "Blue" Roy or Blanche Shelton, but I don't how they were related or connected. My grandmother had ten children in all with the oldest born in 1926 and the youngest 1953. We have been told of land that my grandmother owns in IL with oil wells, but she died with Alzheimer's in March of l990. She kept a secret all her life and said they would come after she died with what she owned and it would go to her children and grandchildren. When Alzheimer's started in the early 80's you couldn't get anything out of her about it any more. I wonder if this is where it originated from the Shelton's.

gGma

Nov 6, 2022
What was Blanche's maiden name?
What was her daughter's name?
I do Shelton research and am very interested and will hhelp you in any way I can
Do you know Ruthie Shelton? She is Little Carl's daughter....I have met her
[email protected] if you care to contact me
Vonette J Shelton-Curtis
Butler was her maiden name.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread