Gettin started

DennisAnthony

Feb 2, 2013
Gettin' started

Hi guys,

first of all you must know that I'm a 17-year-old guy with a huge passion for treasure hunting. Anybody who knows a good country or place on earth where you know, where "the real" treasures are? luke those in the Uncharted series games with Nathan Drake. That sort of artifacts en relics are somewhere outthere both of us know it..if anyone knos a good location where you have a change to find something nice please tell me. I wanna join the world of the treasure hunters! Thanks

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Dennis,

Welcome aboard.....it's a matter of what you consider treasure....lots of neat relics just about anywhere....they don't all have a high monetary value.....

If you narrow it down somewhat to what you consider treasure would make it easier to give you an informed opinion also your general locale would help.

Regards + HH

Bill

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
G'morning mi boozeaholic compadre. Anyone that would turn down a good cuppa for some booze - which is meant to be used in yer Ford mod "T" - is, well, probably a depised treasure hunter.

Seriously, tis good to see you posting my friend.

Don Jose de La Mancha

Crow

Silver Member
Jan 28, 2005
In a tax haven some where
Detector(s) used
ONES THAT GO BEEP! :-)
Primary Interest:
Other
Hello Don Jose

The mind is full of the optimism of Youth. But the body is full of skepticism of old age.

Crow

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions