is this the richest waterfall in the world?

Crow

Silver Member
Jan 28, 2005
In a tax haven some where
Detector(s) used
ONES THAT GO BEEP! :-)
Primary Interest:
Other
Hello Don Jose

Just when this old tropical tramp was getting used to my hammock.

DFFGGFGH.jpg

I will be gone for awhile. Kanacki is due soon he is I guess somewhere either in new Caledonia or Coral sea somewhere. Hardluck has made himself at home. We have had a few down at the bar. Kanacki and family and his girl crew will attract attention as always.Kanacki is very musical and can play various instruments. They will have a ukelele, drums flute and violin.We will have a barbecue or Hungi on the beach. It is the first time the unholy trio has all been in the same place together for several years. So a good excuse for whoo ha. Celtic and south Pacific islander style.

Then on the 13th we are off for about 6 months cruice. Hardluck will meet up with us again somewhere in November. So my friend this lot of deadbeat beach bum, tropical tramps will seem a little quiet for a few months as will be sailing around the south pacific. Swaying to the rhythms of the Drumbeat as she sails the oceans without a schedule. just sailing on the whims of the winds.

Anyway I hope you have enjoyed some of yarns from this old rag tag bunch misfits.

Crow

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Crow, all that I can say is that you 'gentlemen' ? are now a part of me. Salud and enjoy your life.

I certainly envy you, and would join you in a moment, except that I too, have a nut to crack, and it - Tayopa - won't let me rest until it is finished and the book written.

Que les vayan con Dios mis compadres. Salud, and thanks for letting me join you and sharing a few stories for a bit.

Think of me when you are cruising by Guadalcanal, in the Solomons, my old stomping grounds in Aug,1942, and hoist a few in salud por mis amigos que queden alla en Paz .

Don Jose de La Mancha

p.s. I sincerely thank you taking the time to say good bye, it means a lot to me.

Last edited:

Crow

Silver Member
Jan 28, 2005
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Hello Don Jose

PS I think Hardluck has sent you a PM via thunting. Anyway we still have a few days and perhaps enough time for one last yarn.

Indeed I shall toast a few to those who once traveled the cannibal seas and dared live life on their own terms.

Que puedas descubrir lo que buscas mi buen amigo.

Until next the time.

Crow

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
And a G'morning my friend Crow. gracias. I haven't been on THunting for some time since 'seldom' seems to have it in for me for some reason, has had it for some years now. I have refused to rise up to his challenges since he is simply looking for an excuse to ban me by arguing with a mod, and he is a mod. So to keep peace in there for the others--.

However, I will go there this morning to say hi to hardluck, prob the worst of the unholy trio.

As for you , don't forget to take along your computer and start to put together the story of the unholy trio's lives. You know as well as I, that those days are quickly ending.

After all yer rummy, Alzheimer laden brain is -----, hmm, well get to writing whenever you are sober on the trip.

Ops, almost forgot, your fresh coffee is over there ---->, serve yourself, Lupita is at the Tiaguis, the farmers market, buying fresh vegetables and fruit, may even bring back some fresh, hot sweet rolls.

Don Jose de La Mancha

Last edited:

Crow

Silver Member
Jan 28, 2005
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Hello Don Jose

Yes Those days are ending my friend, We are the left overs from another century passing into history, the last to lament what was...

For those who ever wondered what it is like to travel on a tall ship with the winds the master of your fate and the freedom of no particular destination that has now become so forever lost to the most of us.

For any with the love of old sailing ships you will appreciate the following lament of what once was. It is tribute to all those sailors and captains who sailed the seas from all nations that have helped us become the people we are to today. My hat is truly off in salute to all of those who have sailed before the mast before me.

Crow

Last edited:

Furness

Aug 23, 2008
Lancs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
strewth you go away for a couple of weeks and everything changes, ! not sure if you are still able to read posts but good luck on the trip crow enjoy your time out there on the briny,
I am envious of you, hell no i'm envious of your mate as he's the one who owns her,

John

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread