The mystery of Document 512

Aug 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello Don Jose the ruins Leonard Clark found in 1949 was quite possibly could been the ruined temple of the Calvin Culture, that was actually in the head waters of the river he explored along. They were a different culture than the Incas as they has sculptural relief's of human heads very similar to the culture at Tiahunaco in Bolivia , both having carved zoomorphic imagery like pictographs on monoliths. It would be interesting to try to connect these ruins to Document 512.?

But the thing that sinks that theory of connecting those ruins is in Document 512, which describes a writing on the wall in great detail. The Calvin site on have zoomorphic imagery like pictographs on monolith.

Here is some pictures below of site .

CHAVIN RUINS 1656_5_el_lanzon_chavin_de_huantar_peru_turismo 4.jpg

CHAVIN RUINS 1656_5_el_lanzon_chavin_de_huantar_peru_turismo.jpg

CHAVIN RUINS 1656_5_el_lanzon_chavin_de_huantar_peru_turismo 6.jpg

chavindehuantar3.jpg

chavin-de-huantar-temple 4.jpg
What you might find strange is the central idol in the labyrinth looks rather comical.

Amy

Last edited:

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
Amy, somehow your attachments are not able to be opened. :notworthy:
Also, Don Jose , close your eyes for a minute, Amy can you put a burr under his saddle to get him to finish his book ? Ok, Don Jose, you can open your eyes now. Here is your reward for doing so :coffee2: :coffee2: :coffee2: :coffee2:

Last edited:

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
Absolutely NO apology needed. Just having you back posting is a privilege. :notworthy:

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Crow it has been found, or at least somehing liks it "The rivers ran East, Leonard Clark". original in hardback

He calls them the seven ciudades of Cibola

I highly recommend this book. Leonard Clark and his companion Inez Pokorny are both intriguing people, and their observations and adventure speak for themselves. You can get a first edition hardback in good condition for twelve bucks. Do it.

May as well pick up a copy of this one too. You won't be sorry.

fawcett.jpg

Last edited:
Aug 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello Don Jose Leonard Clark was a very interesting character as he had a crack at the Cocos island also.

Here are two other books he wrote.

Leonard Clark was a lifelong enemy of fear, common sense, and all the other elements that usually define “normal” people. During The Second World War he headed the United States espionage system in China. When that global conflict came to a peaceful conclusion, Clark turned his relentless energy towards exploring the most dangerous and inaccessible places on the globe. Case in point was his decision to lead a mounted expedition of Torgut tribesmen into Tibet!

The official reason for Clark’s decision to “invade” this mountainous kingdom on horseback in 1949 was his decision to prepare an impregnable base for General Ma Pa-fang, a violently anti-communist Moslem general. Yet romantic adventure ran deep in Clark, which helps to explain why he was journeying through one of the world's least known and most forbidding regions in the center of Asia. He was also eager to find and measure a mysterious mountain in the Amne Machin range rumored to be higher than Mount Everest. The only problem was that the sacred mountain was guarded by the fearsome Ngolok tribesmen.
“The Marching Wind” is the panoramic story of Clark’s mounted exploration in the remote and savage heart of Asia, a place where adventure, danger, and intrigue were the daily backdrop to wild tribesman and equestrian exploits.
Amply illustrated with Clark’s photographs, as well as maps he drew in Tibet, this rediscovered classic was originally published soon before the author’s death from injuries he received while exploring the Amazon rainforest.

The world was rumbling with discontent in 1934. Fascism was on the march and Japan was making a military land grab against a weakened Chinese empire. Nobody with any common sense went wandering around South East Asia alone unless they were looking for trouble. Which is exactly what young Leonard Clark (1908 – 1957), one of the greatest adventure travel writers of the early 20th century, thrived on.

Clark’s later life included leading a mounted group of guerrillas into Tibet and organizing a spy ring against the Japanese Imperial army, before he eventually died in a Venezuelan jungle looking for diamonds. But this some-time aviator, full-time risk-taker, got his start in the jungles and battle fields of 1930s Asia. And while his later travel accounts are better known, “A Wanderer Till I Die” is the book that sets the pace for Clark’s event-filled life.

Though only twenty-six when the story opens, he’s already armed with a keen eye, a sense of humour, no regrets and his trusty Colt 45 pistol. Clark delights in telling his readers how he outsmarts warlords, avoids executioners, gambles with renegades and hangs out with an up and coming Communist leader named Mao Tse Tung. In a world with lax passport control, no airlines, and few rules, the young man from San Francisco floats effortlessly from one adventure to the next. When he’s not drinking whiskey at the Raffles Hotel or listening to the “St. Louis Blues” on the phonograph in the jungle, he’s searching for Malaysian treasure, being captured by Toradja head-hunters, interrogated by Japanese intelligence officers and lured into shady deals by European gun-runners.

But he always comes out smiling, if still broke. For that’s the charm of A Wanderer Till I Die. Clark takes you on a tour of Asia, the “land of sweet sadness,” and doesn’t apologise for his views or actions. His lifestyle, like the world he inhabited, is a thing of the past. But if you crave the vicarious thrill of hunting tigers with a faulty rifle, or if you’ve ever fantasized about offering your services as a mercenary pilot to a warlord, only to discover that the man interviewing you is the wrong general, then this is the book for you.

Amply illustrated, “A Wanderer Till I Die” leads you down the road to adventure with a man for whom no danger was too great to entice him to risk his life again and again.

wanderer.JPG

46.JPG

colonel-leonard-clark-1.jpg

Amy

Last edited:

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
I highly recommend this book. Leonard Clark and his companion Inez Pokorny are both intriguing people, and their observations and adventure speak for themselves. You can get a first edition hardback in good condition for twelve bucks. Do it.

May as well pick up a copy of this one too. You won't be sorry.

View attachment 1209179

Don Jose, that snake on the book cover, isn't that the same one you wrestled in the river ? And it is still alive ? ? ?

Last edited:
Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nah, mine was thcker and of a greenish color. I never did swim in the river from then on without 'mi undies'. :laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:

As to it's still being alive, I have no Idea, the people killed them on sight becaue of their fear for their livestock.

Last edited:

KANACKI

Bronze Member
Mar 1, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nah, mine was thcker and of a greenish color. I never did swim in the river from then on without 'mi undies'. :laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:

As to it's still being alive, I have no Idea, the people killed them on sight becaue of their fear for their livestock.

Hola Don Jose there is certain tiny barbed parasite fish in South America that likes swimming up any bodily orifice. I learned to keep my undies on too Amigo. Never pee in the river as you might end up castrating yourself.

Kanacki

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Crow, and all that she got was a broken down, has been, football player, when she coulda had You, HardrocK >>> OR ME<<<
Join me in a cuppa Oro's sock coffee ?? ( sorta like a modern version of Russian Roulete ) :coffee2::coffee2:

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Crow,

At least I know where y'all are now! HAHAHA One thing I noticed about your thread was the drawing of the gate. Very interesting:

image34.png

As soon as I saw the drawing it struck a memory. I remember seeing some TV Show on a remote Ancient Building Site at the top of a mountain in Bolivia named "PUMA PUNKU". Here are some pics of phenomenal stone work. Look in the two red outlined parts of the drawing of the Gate of "Z". Anything look familiar?

Puma-Punku-doorway-16.jpg Puma-Punku-Stone-Carving.jpg

So, who wants to take a cruise from Tonga to Sudamerica? HAHAHA

Looks like Puma Punku was an outpost of the Lost City of Z. Maybe?

Mike

Last edited:
OP
OP
Crow

Crow

Silver Member
Jan 28, 2005
In a tax haven some where
Detector(s) used
ONES THAT GO BEEP! :-)
Primary Interest:
Other
Hey Crow,

At least I know where y'all are now! HAHAHA One thing I noticed about your thread was the drawing of the gate. Very interesting:

View attachment 1240483

As soon as I saw the drawing it struck a memory. I remember seeing some TV Show on a remote Ancient Building Site at the top of a mountain in Bolivia named "PUMA PUNKU". Here are some pics of phenomenal stone work. Look in the two red outlined parts of the drawing of the Gate of "Z". Anything look familiar?

View attachment 1240492 View attachment 1240493

So, who wants to take a cruise from Tonga to Sudamerica? HAHAHA

Looks like Puma Punku was an outpost of the Lost City of Z. Maybe?

Mike

Hello Mike interesting and excellent observation. Perhaps your theory is correct that PUMA PUNKU was an out post of lost city of Z? One thing for sure definitely not Inca construction methods.

Crow

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Hello Mike interesting and excellent observation. Perhaps your theory is correct that PUMA PUNKU was an out post of lost city of Z? One thing for sure definitely not Inca construction methods.

Crow

Hasn't it been speculated - based on Lake Titicaca's salt levels, abundant sea shell fossils, and the apparent ship docking ruins and other non-assigned architecture at Tiahuanaco - that the area may have been at sea level prior to whatever cataclysmic event that raised the Andes?

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hasn't it been speculated - based on Lake Titicaca's salt levels, abundant sea shell fossils, and the apparent ship docking ruins and other non-assigned architecture at Tiahuanaco - that the area may have been at sea level prior to whatever cataclysmic event that raised the Andes?

There was some civilization in the Andes previous to the Inca. I think Puma Punku predates Tihuanaco by about a thousand years. Puma Punku was deserted long before the first Inca. Take a look at the upside down staircase at Sacsayhuaman:

DSCN6749.JPG

Also, the Inca call Tihuanaco the place where Viracocha touched down and brought forth all the races of the Earth. Hence the collection of stone heads of every race on Earth (how did Pre-Incas know what Africans looked like?):

images (4).jpg

Those stone heads in the pic are supposed to represent every race that Viracocha populated the Earth with.

Mike

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The only thing I wonder about is that was the book written before or after the discovery of Puma Punku?

Its just such an amazing possibility. That is what is getting me excited. "Z" has been so long thought a myth, and finding some HARD EVIDENCE that was "Z" a real place, gets me going. I found an anthropologist in Texas that did a lot of work on Puma Punku and Tijuanaco, and emailed him about it. I will see what happens.

Mike

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread