Crow

Silver Member
Jan 28, 2005
In a tax haven some where
Detector(s) used
ONES THAT GO BEEP! :-)
Primary Interest:
Other
Banana Yeah I never noticed perhaps it is ghost? Perhaps a reflection of light filter through the tunnel. Or the flash. As these old time film cameras are not in comparison to what we have today. If only we had digital cameras back then?:icon_scratch:

Culinary Cave man those realize they have a little pea brain is a hell of lot smarter than they give them selves credit for.:laughing7:

Don Amigo the subject of ley lines have gone out of fashion these days. I suspect there was some thing more and required further research? But scientist could not under present guidelines could not devise a way to detect them under scientific conditions so as usual our open men of science poo pooed the idea. Which I still think was a little premature.???

Doc I had an argument once with an Archie who was fresh out of Uni..She said to me how do you sleep at night after allegedly plundering history? I told her I sleep wonderfully on a bed with a women so beautiful that one would weep with Joy.:laughing7:

Crow.

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Black Raven/ alias crow: Science is extremely weak in the paranormal fields. They just don't have the means to measure some things.but are self satisfied.

In my intevegations of the Para noral I had a boni fide case of one way telepathy. interested ??

Don Jose de La Mancha

doc-d

Bronze Member
May 19, 2013
Pacific Northwest
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Senor Don Jose, sounds like another story for us…..

Senor Crow, pajaro de las plumas negras, seems like plunder is one of the arches favorite attacks……..don't understand when they take crap and do whatever they do with it, somehow like magic is not plunder…….then again truth is not one of their attributes.

OP
OP
Crow

Crow

Silver Member
Jan 28, 2005
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Hello Don Tayopa. Sure yarn away. I have about zero to none ability in that area. however I do think some people do have what I call hyper intuition. For me I am the proverbial crow that flying into the windscreen. Never saw it coming. :laughing7:

Post away my friends... But for me the day beckons with blue sky and crystal clear water and sweet sweet sound of young women frolicking around on beach out the front of Crows Nest....

Er.. Got to go....Crow.

doc-d

Bronze Member
May 19, 2013
Pacific Northwest
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Crow you taunt me with the warm waves, sun and beautiful women on the beach, while I am still here at my camp in rural SW NY in the cold and rain…….you are a cruel bird.....
Soon enough I shall return to my adopted country to enjoy the sun, waves and women…….

Culinary Caveman

Jan 25, 2011
relocated to Wyoming
Crow, thanks for rubbing it in. It's hot and humid here. The only things beckoning are animals that want fed and grass that needs mowed, raked and baled. Oh wait, I just heard the garden yelling for me. It would like some attention too. Gonna be a busy day.

OP
OP
Crow

Crow

Silver Member
Jan 28, 2005
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Crow, thanks for rubbing it in. It's hot and humid here. The only things beckoning are animals that want fed and grass that needs mowed, raked and baled. Oh wait, I just heard the garden yelling for me. It would like some attention too. Gonna be a busy day.

Howdy Culinary caveman what type of farm your operating? cattle crops?

Doc-c rural north west New York? Lots of history around your region?

Crow

doc-d

Bronze Member
May 19, 2013
Pacific Northwest
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Senor Cuervo, much history in areas not too distant from me, including a few lost treasures of which I know little…….
As has been mentioned, the treasure often is in the hunt and, or, the location…….I am in the process of cutting the remaining ties here.
That said, there are some very interesting aspects of history that have been suppressed that merit investigation here………

While I love my country of birth, it has morphed into something I do not recognize today, something I view with horror……….
Soon enough I shall be in my transplanted home, a land with much history remaining to become known; warm waters, beautiful beaches with even more beautiful women……..

Culinary Caveman

Jan 25, 2011
relocated to Wyoming
Crow, I dabble in heirloom vegetables, have a small orchard and rotate my pastures between cattle and hay production. This year they're in hay. I also take a few hunters out every year to hunt wild hogs. The latter helps me make a little money from my guesthouse. If you're ever in the neighborhood stop on by we'll shoot a few pigs, have a BBQ, drink a couple beverages and tell lies.

doc-d

Bronze Member
May 19, 2013
Pacific Northwest
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Culinary Caveman, your operation sounds like something I would like were I to move in the USSA…….
I have heard the pig hunts are fun……..they have not arrived here yet in any meaningful numbers but it seems there is little time before they are established here to destroy what crops are still grown in NY.

Culinary Caveman

Jan 25, 2011
relocated to Wyoming
Doc, If there's a mating pair in the state you'll soon be overrun. A lot of folks complain about the hogs but I've found them to be a rather tasty source of protein. I've killed 14 i in the last month and have fed 7 different families with the meat. Not counting myself and 40 or so people at my favorite watering hole.

If I can manage to save up the cash I'd like to do something along the same lines in Ecuador or Mexico. Might even look into doin' a little fly fishing operation as a means of bringing in funds. I guided fishermen in both Alaska and Wyoming and had a blast.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Crow

Crow

Silver Member
Jan 28, 2005
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Hello culinary caveman.

I am an old bushie from the Outback...

Many years as a young fella I grew up in the country. We were dirt poor and a big family of ankle biters....I and my older brothers used to hunt feral pigs. razor backs we call em. In the bush they did enormous destruction, as well as feral cats, Dogs, rabbits, buffalo, goats and kangaroos and camels... Er ...camels as strange as this seem when have more wild camels and all of the middles east. We stopped shooting them these days as the Arabs race them and pay big dollars from camels...

But the biggest boar shot I heard of was actually in Texas..
Over 1,800 lb. wild boar, cousin of the razor back shot and killed in Conroe,

The one in picture was big enough.

5496882-3x2-700x467.jpg

This one was from western NSW Australia.

Doc-d Strange enough I do not hunt for fun anymore as perhaps I have become to old and soft? However I realize the fact when ya living on the land ya have kill for necessity....Because feral pigs as such can do enormous damage.

Coming from a farming background I have deep respect for farmers as they are facing a tough changing world. most farms in Australia are rapidly becoming non family enterprises but Foreign own corporate enterprises. It is getting hard and harder to make ends meat.Especially for little guy as your expected to upscale by taking big loans from the bank who do not give a dam about droughts and floods that effect the bottom line. Some try to diversify with mixed success. Many of farmers in Australia are being run by people desperately wanting to retire however the younger generation are now leaving the land in their droves. Many of local country villages and towns I ones knew are ghosts of their formers self. Centralization of banks and other services away from smaller places have gutted many a small country town. In many parts of rural Australia I see with much sadness decay of once much vibrate communities.

For me the youngest of a very big family I had no hope of inheriting the family farm so fate sent my genes once again out into the world as my true to my roots of son of an Irish tinker...

Cheers Crow

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yer an Oirish Bush Ranger, more likely

Cafe with a flavoring agent added?

As for not killing anything, without a reason other that just to kill, I too, have matured into that stage, perhaps its because we have been eliminated in the procreative competition circles ?:censored::laughing7:

As a kiddie, I even hunted Deer with a spear, and bunnies, quail etc, with a blow gun. Cans of Pork & Beans came in handy' :dontknow:

However mostly because I studied some of the Eastern sciences and religions. Even studied under Sathya Sai Baba, whether his status was genuine or not he did create some strange supernatural :dontknow: things in my case.

As for now how about "The Archaeoastronomy of Nuku Hiva

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/974381963/when-the-skies-spoke-the-archaeoastronomy-of-nuku

Don Jose de La Mancha

Last edited:
OP
OP
Crow

Crow

Silver Member
Jan 28, 2005
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Hello Don Amigo el terrifo

Sounds like interesting project but old crow is long overdue for his bed time and dreams of sweet sweet Polynesian lovely's will haunt my dream to night.

See ya when the sky is blue and birds are singing.

Its time for Crow to roost.

crow

Culinary Caveman

Jan 25, 2011
relocated to Wyoming
Crow, I worked with one of your fellow countrymen a few years back he was from Peak Crossing, Queensland. I still consider the drunken chicken munger a very dear friend.
I no longer hunt for sport either. I do however have an on going running fight with the local pig population.

The small farms and dairies are all pretty much gone here too. I've been walking the razors edge with this place for the last 5 years and have grown tired of it. I've managed to stay somewhat self sufficient which has its own rewards but there's just no way to make a living at it anymore unless I borrow a boatload of money and go big. This however just isn't for me so I've decided to sell the place. Listed it a month ago.

The way I figured it is if I'm going to small scale farm I'd rather do it somewhere where it doesn't take everything I have just to live. Hence my primary interest in Ecuador and Mexico.

Last edited:

Avan

Tenderfoot
Jun 17, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Also could have been a place where the grind grain of some kind. What's missing is the stone wheel and the lumber to support it which would stick out of the top of it

OP
OP
Crow

Crow

Silver Member
Jan 28, 2005
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Nuka hiva... ah such a beautiful place yet remote from the cares of the outside world.

Don Jose studied under Sathya Sai Baba. How interesting I must get ya one day to tell me more.

Me and Kanacki swear Hardluck is a druid The little general When he is at home from traveling he will sits in his garden and mediates. He calls it freeing oneself from all the background noises and listen to rhythms of plants and animals.

Beautiful azalea flowers in early summer.jpg

He is big believer in the theory that all historical sites are on places of faults and tiny variation in magnetic field that ancients detected and venerated with the astronomical alignments to the Comos above.

Archeoastronmoney is the research any historic aliegnments of sacred sites to sun, moon and stars. The ancient late stone age hunter and gathers and bronze age farming cultures worshiped the cycle of the seasons. It was part of the much ancient culture long before when monotheism religions came to be. All over the world you can see vestiges of it.

Don Jose ya might like the book Ancient stones speak.

Most of these ancient sites have alignments to various constellations and even in some cases various sites will havbe the site in the same configeration as a particular constellations in the sky. Ancient culture even to this day have a better understand of the changes in world around them that us in our castles of glass and steel because society in most western cultures have disconnected themselves from nature.

In Inca culture, Worship of the Sun and Moon is predominate but various tribal areas also worship different constallations in the sky repating the star pattern on the ground. When you see Inca building they do appear to be built from random pattern. But if you look to the Cosmos of he Inca constellations the star pattern matches the group pattern of their local important sites on the ground.

Crow

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread