Hi all I am from Fort Wayne area anyone finding any bottles hunting?

centlivre

Greenie
Dec 12, 2008
My name is Rick I collect anything from the Centlivre and Old Crown Brewery any Relic hunters/bottle hunters/ect finding any old bottles? I know you have access to alot of areas and might come across some in the woods or old homes.I am looking to hunt old dumps or homes with permission(on both) for cans or bottles.
I will offer a finders fee to anyone who helps me out.I also want to hunt the rivers and dont know where best place is or how to do it anyone a bottle hunter walking rivers?
Lets here from poeple in this area or anyone who gets lucky and makes a find on items.

coolbeans

Apr 11, 2007
san antonio texas
Detector(s) used
whites...dfx- D2- sunray..dx-1 whites...beach hunter id 300 garrett..ace..250 bullseye..II
when i was a kid i used to collect beercans, it was the rage in northern indiana at the time. (mid 70s) my step father had family that lived in a nasty little area of fort wayne called river haven, when my parents would visit his family us kids would walk the river banks looking for cans. there was bottle dumps everywhere! along the rr tracks out there too! i also remember some also near the parrot meat plant too! i havnt been out there since the late 70s, but i dont think they ever cleaned that area up! good luck ant let me know if you find em' :thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread