Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Member
Discoveries
 
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 53
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: Jim bowies treasure

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
  1. #1
    txtreasurehunter

    Oct 2004
    Ferris Texas
    16
    2 times

    Jim bowie's treasure

    I have jim's treasure located , it is near Brady Tx, need funds for recovery , about $10.000 to reopen this cave. I clams to be the most experenced treasurehunter in the state of Texas , I have searched for only famous Texas lost treasures, this will make history, my intrest will be 25% of total, 25% to my investor and 50% to landowner contact me if you love history and Money refs. Upon request. Contact Txtreasurehunter@ alo
    DFX DAVE in M.D. likes this.

  2. #2
    us
    PEOPLE ASSUME WHAT THEY DON'T KNOW, YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!

    Feb 2008
    Never Know I May Live Next To You!
    GTI 2500/Bounty Hunter
    1,509
    345 times

    Re: Jim bowie's treasure

    No offense, but that would be cool to find, problem is, the state would take 100% of the finds!
    If I was President; I would take away welfare! I wouldn't make any bargains with foreign countries! I wouldn't take #@*& from any country! I would close the borders! I would get rid of taxes! I would make EVERYONE own at least 5 guns! I would ENFORCE Finders Keepers Law !!!!!!!!

  3. #3
    Kentucky Kache

    Re: Jim bowie's treasure

    Quote Originally Posted by txtreasurehunter
    I have jim's treasure located , it is near Brady Tx, need funds for recovery , about $10.000 to reopen this cave. I clams to be the most experenced treasurehunter in the state of Texas , I have searched for only famous Texas lost treasures, this will make history, my intrest will be 25% of total, 25% to my investor and 50% to landowner contact me if you love history and Money refs. Upon request. Contact Txtreasurehunter@ alo
    If you've already located the treasure, and the landowner is already on board, what is the $10,000 for?

  4. #4
    us
    Apr 2010
    Garrett , Minelab ,White's, others and B.S. sniffer
    563
    54 times

    Re: Jim bowie's treasure

    Quote Originally Posted by txtreasurehunter
    I have jim's treasure located , it is near Brady Tx, need funds for recovery , about $10.000 to reopen this cave. I clams to be the most experenced treasurehunter in the state of Texas , I have searched for only famous Texas lost treasures, this will make history, my intrest will be 25% of total, 25% to my investor and 50% to landowner contact me if you love history and Money refs. Upon request. Contact Txtreasurehunter@ alo
    What does your research tell you is in "Jim Bowie's" cave?

    Oddrock

  5. #5
    txtreasurehunter

    Oct 2004
    Ferris Texas
    16
    2 times

    Re: Jim bowie's treasure

    The money is for recover efforts, I thing it can be done for less, but what if this or that ? What if we needed security or anything that came up, I will not stop once I have started

  6. #6
    us
    PEOPLE ASSUME WHAT THEY DON'T KNOW, YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!

    Feb 2008
    Never Know I May Live Next To You!
    GTI 2500/Bounty Hunter
    1,509
    345 times

    Re: Jim bowie's treasure

    Quote Originally Posted by txtreasurehunter
    The money is for recover efforts, I thing it can be done for less, but what if this or that ? What if we needed security or anything that came up, I will not stop once I have started
    Hey I can operate a shovel or heavy equipment, Also I can provide security. I could probably get some of my team mates to help with security as well, they are like me but some are a little more aggressive.

    The REAL question is; "What steps are being taken to PREVENT the state to come take it all after it is found?" Then what?

    I am asking this is because I could be interested in maybe funding SOME money, maybe borrow some heavy equipment, (as I know someone who has some), and labor work, etc. I myself as anyone here probably would not want to fork out money, hard work, and time only for the state to come in with their Nazis and come take it all away.

    Just my opinion.
    waybill likes this.
    If I was President; I would take away welfare! I wouldn't make any bargains with foreign countries! I wouldn't take #@*& from any country! I would close the borders! I would get rid of taxes! I would make EVERYONE own at least 5 guns! I would ENFORCE Finders Keepers Law !!!!!!!!

  7. #7
    us
    I can dig it! "WP"

    Mar 2007
    Arizona
    Bounty Hunter's, Whites TM 808, Whites GMT, Suction Dredges, Hand Dredges, Trommels, Gold Vacs, High Bankers, Fluid bed Gold Traps, Gold Pans, Sluices, Dry Washers, Miller Tables, Rp4 Shaker table etc
    5,447
    4120 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

    Re: Jim bowie's treasure

    Hey txtreasurehunter,

    What was the outcome of the Sam Bass / Jesse James / Cole Younger / Knights of the Golden Circle deposit / cave you were looking for funds and help with back in 2004?
    http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.p....html#msg20378

    GG~

  8. #8
    us
    Dec 2010
    197
    113 times

    Re: Jim bowie's treasure

    I am a novice but have read a bit on the Bowie's. My question is this "Why would Jim Bowie hide his treasure in Texas"? He was a Louisiana boy. Would someone hide something several hundred miles from home?

  9. #9
    us
    PEOPLE ASSUME WHAT THEY DON'T KNOW, YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!

    Feb 2008
    Never Know I May Live Next To You!
    GTI 2500/Bounty Hunter
    1,509
    345 times

    Re: Jim bowie's treasure

    Quote Originally Posted by GoodyGuy
    Hey txtreasurehunter,

    What was the outcome of the Sam Bass / Jesse James / Cole Younger / Knights of the Golden Circle deposit / cave you were looking for funds and help with back in 2004?
    http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.p....html#msg20378

    GG~
    Hey GG how you been? You bring up a very good point!!! Not to rain on anyones parade, but nothing further on the link of info and now looking for someone to invest money for something else?

    Yeah, I need to see FACTS before I fork any money out. Of course I would devote my time to be SHOWN the proof, but as I said, WHAT ACTIONS are being taken to INSURE the state is not going to come in and take 100% of the finds.

    Point being, I know where some gold mines are in AZ, NM, CO, CA, OR, etc, just to name a few. I guess I could get "INVESTORS" to donate me money to go look for them.

    Kind of what this post seems. I personally smell something funny unless the poster wants to explain what PROOF he has to PREVENT the state from coming in and taking it because we ALL know that is exactly what will happen. Unless it is done by keeping the mouth shut, but it is already made public here so some one is going to know about it.
    If I was President; I would take away welfare! I wouldn't make any bargains with foreign countries! I wouldn't take #@*& from any country! I would close the borders! I would get rid of taxes! I would make EVERYONE own at least 5 guns! I would ENFORCE Finders Keepers Law !!!!!!!!

  10. #10
    us
    PEOPLE ASSUME WHAT THEY DON'T KNOW, YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!

    Feb 2008
    Never Know I May Live Next To You!
    GTI 2500/Bounty Hunter
    1,509
    345 times

    Re: Jim bowie's treasure

    Quote Originally Posted by Scar
    I am a novice but have read a bit on the Bowie's. My question is this "Why would Jim Bowie hide his treasure in Texas"? He was a Louisiana boy. Would someone hide something several hundred miles from home?
    Jim Bowie actually had silver mines here in Texas. He had became blood brothers with the Indians in the area only to gain the location of several mines.

    I am from Louisiana as well, but if I could become friends with people who would gain me access to a silver or gold mines, Louisiana would be the furthest thing on my mind.

    There are many caves in various regions of Texas, Louisiana is mostly swamp land. So it would be easier to hide treasures in areas where there are numerous cave systems.
    If I was President; I would take away welfare! I wouldn't make any bargains with foreign countries! I wouldn't take #@*& from any country! I would close the borders! I would get rid of taxes! I would make EVERYONE own at least 5 guns! I would ENFORCE Finders Keepers Law !!!!!!!!

  11. #11
    us
    Dec 2010
    197
    113 times

    Re: Jim bowie's treasure

    You are wrong, Louisiana is not all swamp land.

  12. #12
    us
    PEOPLE ASSUME WHAT THEY DON'T KNOW, YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!

    Feb 2008
    Never Know I May Live Next To You!
    GTI 2500/Bounty Hunter
    1,509
    345 times

    Re: Jim bowie's treasure

    Quote Originally Posted by Scar
    You are wrong, Louisiana is not all swamp land.
    Figuratively speaking a good portion of my statement you took out of context, meaning there are NO CAVES in Louisiana. Most of it is small rolling hills and flat land, until you get some areas with bigger hills in central Louisiana, but that is it.

    The ground is too moist/soft for rock structures to form faults in the earths crust compared to Texas. Texas also HAS mountians which therefore has caves, faults in the earths crust, etc, which also produced gold and silver which Louisiana has not.



    If I was President; I would take away welfare! I wouldn't make any bargains with foreign countries! I wouldn't take #@*& from any country! I would close the borders! I would get rid of taxes! I would make EVERYONE own at least 5 guns! I would ENFORCE Finders Keepers Law !!!!!!!!

  13. #13
    us
    Dec 2010
    197
    113 times

    Re: Jim bowie's treasure

    Harley, the bourbon got me out of context. What part of Louisiana are you from? I have read stories of caves in Louisiana. One story tells of a pygmy mummy found in a cave somewhere around the area where Natchitoches, Sabine and Vernon Parishes come together. In this area you will also find out-crops of stone.

  14. #14
    us
    PEOPLE ASSUME WHAT THEY DON'T KNOW, YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!

    Feb 2008
    Never Know I May Live Next To You!
    GTI 2500/Bounty Hunter
    1,509
    345 times

    Re: Jim bowie's treasure

    Quote Originally Posted by Scar
    Harley, the bourbon got me out of context. What part of Louisiana are you from? I have read stories of caves in Louisiana. One story tells of a pygmy mummy found in a cave somewhere around the area where Natchitoches, Sabine and Vernon Parishes come together. In this area you will also find out-crops of stone.
    My parents moved to Baton Rouge, Louisiana when I was 11 years old. I lived there until I was in my mid 20's when I joined the Army. I went back there once in a while to live temporarily and work, as I was in the Guard at the time, then in my early 30's went back on Active Duty.

    I used to go out to Audubon Plantation and the Civil War Battlefield in St Francisville, and went up to Tacoma Falls, I wished I knew about treasure hunting and metal detecting back then. I probably could have found a bunch of stuff!
    I know there could be some possibilities of some small caves, etc in northen and eastern La.

    I don't recall hearing about a mummy being found. When was that and do you have a link?
    If I was President; I would take away welfare! I wouldn't make any bargains with foreign countries! I wouldn't take #@*& from any country! I would close the borders! I would get rid of taxes! I would make EVERYONE own at least 5 guns! I would ENFORCE Finders Keepers Law !!!!!!!!

  15. #15

    Aug 2006
    galveston tx
    115
    8 times

    Re: Jim bowie's treasure

    I clams to be the most experenced treasurehunter in the state of Texas

    Seem to me the self proclaimed (most experenced treasurehunter ) in Texas would have his own funds for investment
    All my friends live in my computer

 

 
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Search tags for this page

bowie treasure
,
bowie treasures
,
buried gold or treasure in natchitoches parish louisiana
,
did jim bowie have anything to do with treasure
,
jim bowie - buried treasure at the alamo
,

jim bowie treasure

,
jim bowie's gold
,
jim bowie's treasure
,
san saba treasure alamo
,
treasures of knights of the golden circle in natchitoches louisiana
Click on a term to search for related topics.
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v4.3.0