C

Cherokee_Kidd

Feb 16, 2010
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The funny thing is I got permission to detect in the parks today but I couldn't because it was cold and raining with a little snow mixed in all day. I guess I'll have to wait a week for the weather to warm up again cause their saying it's gonna be like this on and off for the next 4 or 5 days.

LukeTHr

Dec 13, 2005
kansas
Detector(s) used
whites xlt & tesoro tejon whites spectra v3
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Way to go. Hope it pays off for you.

OP
OP
C

Cherokee_Kidd

Feb 16, 2010
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Me too. They told me that no one has detected the parks here in a long time and they said some of the parks were private property the last time anyone detected the parks so maybe no one has detected them.

OP
OP
C

Cherokee_Kidd

Feb 16, 2010
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I also got a map showing where the oldest parks used to be back in the 1800's so I'm gonna work on getting permission to detect them too.

OP
OP
C

Cherokee_Kidd

Feb 16, 2010
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm gonna do a walk through of a couple of the parks to see what the ground looks like so I'll get a better idea of what to expect to find. I did that before and I found jewelry and wheaties laying on the ground in a park in tucumcari new mexico. I bet that park is still loaded with good finds cause I detected it for 4 years and always came home with alot of good finds.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread