Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

us
    Jan 2010
    Knoxvegas, TN
    Whites DFX, Fisher F2
    21 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

What do I have to do

To get a representative from Kellyco to respond to an email enquiry that I have sent twice in the past two months?
    Perhaps another vendor will answer my questions.

Charter Member
    us
    *************** WHAT YOU DO WITH THE FINDS YOU DIG UP IS YOUR BUSINESS AND NO ONE ELSES, IGNORE ANYONE ON A SOAPBOX TRYING TO PREACH OTHERWISE! **************

Jul 2006
    Orlando, Fl
    Minelab_ETrac Minelab_Safari Minelab_Excal_1500_WOT Excal_SEF_12x15 Sovereign GT Whites_6000_XL_Pro Whites_Classic_ID Troy_Shadow_X2 Tesoro_Conquistador Fisher_1235X Whites_Beach ID
    8442 times
    Send IM to KellycoChick here.........

HERE IS THE THING ABOUT RIGHTS, THEY'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE VOTED ON, THAT IS WHY THEY CALL THEM RIGHTS!

"If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you; and posterity forget that ye were our countrymen." --Samuel Adams

MY LIBERTY AND FREEDOMS ARE NOT YOURS TO GIVE OR TAKE!.......THEY DIDN'T MAKE US FREE, WE WERE BORN FREE, AS LONG AS WE HAVE THE 2ND AMENDMENT WE WILL REMAIN FREE!

CLICK LINK BELOW TO READ OUR RULES..

TreasureNet.com Rules

Sep 2007
    Winter Springs, FL
    2 times
    What is your question BigBeefy? Also, where have you sent an inquire too? No need to send a message to KellycoChick as I will be responding to those as well. We currently do not have a KellycoChick so I guess I am it . PM me or just post back and I will answer anything you like...

us
    Jan 2010
    Knoxvegas, TN
    Whites DFX, Fisher F2
    21 times
    I sent two emails to customer service from the kellyco webpage
    This is what i sent

Hello
    I am looking to buy a metal detector. I have narrowed my choices to three.
    I will do some salt beach hunting. Would like to go into water, but not diving.
    I will also do fresh water beaches and rivers/lakes.
    I will also do land hunting when I can.
    It's not a deal breaker if I don't get a waterproof machine but I definitely need a machine that can do both salt water and wet sand as well as dry TN dirt.

I live in East Tennessee and we have a wide range of soils from thick clay to highly mineralized soil.

My choices are
    Excalibur 1000 II
    Sovereign GT
    Whites MXT Pro

Which would You recommend?
    Also what is the lead time for the three above machines?

Thank You,

Pete

Sent from my iPhone4

us
    Dec 2011
    Barnegat, NJ
    Teknetics T2 SE and G2, Garrett AT-Pro, Garrett Pro Pointer, Lesche digger and Relic Hunter Shovel.
    19 times
    Relic Hunting
    You may also want to look at the Teknetics G2.

Sep 2007
    Winter Springs, FL
    2 times
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBeefy View Post
    I sent two emails to customer service from the kellyco webpage
    This is what i sent

Hello
    I am looking to buy a metal detector. I have narrowed my choices to three.
    I will do some salt beach hunting. Would like to go into water, but not diving.
    I will also do fresh water beaches and rivers/lakes.
    I will also do land hunting when I can.
    It's not a deal breaker if I don't get a waterproof machine but I definitely need a machine that can do both salt water and wet sand as well as dry TN dirt.

I live in East Tennessee and we have a wide range of soils from thick clay to highly mineralized soil.

My choices are
    Excalibur 1000 II
    Sovereign GT
    Whites MXT Pro

Which would You recommend?
    Also what is the lead time for the three above machines?

Thank You,

Pete

Sent from my iPhone4
    Pete,

Without a doubt, because you are going to be going in the water at all, I would say you want to go with the Excalibur II. If you happen to drop it while wading, you will not lose your investment...

We have all 3 in stock as of right now and would ship out the same day.

If interested, let me know and I will PM you a quote.

Sorry for not getting a response from the customer service dept. We have been swamped with the Minelab event. I will have to see if they actually received it or not and fix the problem...

Thanks,
    Dan

Charter Member
    us
    Aug 2011
    Pittsburgh, PA, USA, Earth
    V3i, Etrac, AT Pro, F2, T2, Xterra 705
    199 times
    Metal Detecting
    I heard from someone that went to the Minelab/KellyCo event that it was fun, informative, professional, and impressive. I wish I could have attended, but work calls... especially when I have my week's vacation booked to the Outer Banks, NC for some relaxation, partying, and beach detecting in July....

I am a KellyCo and Minelab fan and I know a lot of work, dedication, coordination, and time goes into planning an event like that. (20 years in sales, management, and retail). Anyone I have dealt with from KellyCo and Minelab have been great, even through a few issues that came up. Great people make a great company and I hope KellyCo and Minelab keep up the good work!

Sponsors