Greenie
Mar 11, 2013
Va
Detector(s) used
Garrett At Pro
Garrett GTAx 550
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Everything as ordered--fast shipping (free too). I paid extra for option #2 with the Gator, pinpointer, and other stuff. I paid $614 total, with a promo code I found online. I think it was "take10". Once again, Kellyco leaves me completely satisfied. I can't believed they Fedex'd it for free.

The free pinpointer need to be louder but I can live with it. Everything else was exactly as expected. I'm impressed with the quality of AT Pro vs my old GTAx550, but the display is a little harder to read. I had a heck of a time getting the connections together for the coil and headphones. I took it down to the Shenandoah river today where I live. I found 3 CSA buckles, 2 muskets, 26 miniballs, some silver, and 2 gold dollars..Just kidding. Seriously, it finds things I haven't previously been to find. I got one false reading under a tree root in a creek. Had I known what the hell I was doing I would have noticed it was telling me it was a can. It's nice to plop it in the water and not worry and that's why I bought it.

I'm trying to adjust to all the tones I have to learn vs my older unit. The AT Pro is amazing!

Attachments

• 2013-03-12 12.40.11.jpg
    2013-03-12 12.40.11.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 118

xaveth

Tenderfoot
Mar 12, 2013
Southern California
Glad to hear that! I have an order with Kellyco as of this date but mine is back-ordered (they say they're receiving shipment soon). I'm considering canceling my order and buying it elsewhere. How is the free pin pointer? I understand that it's not loud but is it accurate/helpful? Are you going to eBay/Craigslist it to help buy a Garrett Pin Pointer or will you be keeping it? Thanks!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread