Thanks Kellyco!

vhakra

Mar 31, 2013
Montana
Detector(s) used
BH T4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
All too often you hear negative comments when in business and rarely good stuff. Well I wanted to take some time to give Kellyco a big thank you for shipping me the Vulcan 360 pinpointer fast. Unfortunately the sale on it ended a couple days before I'd heard of it. Well Kellyco helped me out and gave me the sale price on it. How awesome is that? Thanks Kellyco! I'm looking forward to getting out and about as soon as the ground thaws out.

YumaMarc

Dec 12, 2004
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Minelab Quattro
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
All too often you hear negative comments when in business and rarely good stuff. Well I wanted to take some time to give Kellyco a big thank you for shipping me the Vulcan 360 pinpointer fast. Unfortunately the sale on it ended a couple days before I'd heard of it. Well Kellyco helped me out and gave me the sale price on it. How awesome is that? Thanks Kellyco! I'm looking forward to getting out and about as soon as the ground thaws out.

Kellyco has always treated me good. Only thing I have against them is, the only brand of detector they'll ship to Honduras is Bounty Hunter.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread