Tried KellyCo

TheGoldProspector

Apr 14, 2014
Gold Country - California
Detector(s) used
-Keene A52 - Fab2.5 Highbanker - GoldNSand Hand Dredge

Garrett AT Pro - Bazooka Gold Trap 30" Prospector - Garrett Ace 250 - Blue Bowl Concentrator
Primary Interest:
Prospecting

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
IM looking to purchase a metal detector in the next few months; tried calling KellyCo yesterday around 2pm pst, was on hold for about 20 minutes..i couldnt stand to wait any longer..maybe I will try again soon.
Put the call on a speaker, they get hundreds of calls a day.

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Or call a local dealer or another sponsor here on the forum.

chriskellyco

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Sep 30, 2014
Orlando, FL
Detector(s) used
Fisher F4, Garrett AT Pro/Ace 350, Minelab CTX 3030/E-Trac/Excal II, White's Coinmaster GT, Nokta FORS CoRe
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Just came across this and have to say I'm concerned. Please call me directly with any questions you have! I will be at KELLYCO bright and early at 8:30 am EST coffee in hand. I'm very sorry you had that wait time. My name is Chris Brooks and my ext is 102. I'll make it up to you prospector. You can hold me to that. Looking forward to your call. You can also email me at [email protected]

OP
OP
TheGoldProspector

TheGoldProspector

Apr 14, 2014
Gold Country - California
Detector(s) used
-Keene A52 - Fab2.5 Highbanker - GoldNSand Hand Dredge

Garrett AT Pro - Bazooka Gold Trap 30" Prospector - Garrett Ace 250 - Blue Bowl Concentrator
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Just came across this and have to say I'm concerned. Please call me directly with any questions you have! I will be at KELLYCO bright and early at 8:30 am EST coffee in hand. I'm very sorry you had that wait time. My name is Chris Brooks and my ext is 102. I'll make it up to you prospector. You can hold me to that. Looking forward to your call. You can also email me at [email protected]
Great response time on the forum!! Definitely happy about that!

Last edited:

chriskellyco

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Sep 30, 2014
Orlando, FL
Detector(s) used
Fisher F4, Garrett AT Pro/Ace 350, Minelab CTX 3030/E-Trac/Excal II, White's Coinmaster GT, Nokta FORS CoRe
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Great response time on the forum!! Definitely happy about that!

Glad I could be of help! I'm usually on here checking for these sorts of things but I guess it got by me because of my day off. Gotta get that college degree done!! It was nice talking to you last night. Look forward to earning your business when you're ready to gear up!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread