Not open for further replies.

signal

Apr 30, 2011
Royal Palm Beach, Fl
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX-3030, Minelab Exalibur II, Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I order over $2000 of stuff in the last several months.

I recently order an Anderson carbon shaft for my Excal, but incorrectly select Qty 2 instead of 1.

I immediately (within 5 min) of placing the order email sales as well as the sales rep who was listed on the order leilani, with a subject of URGENT and my SO# and for them to correct.

I get no response from sales.
I get no response from leilani.
I email leilani again, expressing how upset I am that I see the order shipped and they never responded
crickets.
I email leilani again, to express how upset I am that I received no response to my previous two emails and now I must do an RMA
crickets.

Whats going on here guys? At the very least please move my account to a new rep.

CA Gold Hunter

Nov 14, 2014
Northern California
Detector(s) used
White's TDI SL, Fors Gold+, Gold Monster 1000, 36" Bazooka Prospector, 30" Bazooka Sniper.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
have you tried calling them and talking to someone there? It's not good that they aren't answering your emails but I would call over something like that to correct the mistake.

boogeyman

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2006
Out in the hills near wherendaheckarwe
Detector(s) used
WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Don't even ask me about Kellyco........ Not sure if it's still here, but check out my post on the hassle getting a Garrett pinpointer. Don't know what's happened in the last four or five years but their service has gone to pot! And before everyone jumps up, I've been ordering from Kellyco longer than most of them have been with Kellyco. What their service used to be you ask? They were in the old warehouse, and a hurricane had blown the roof off the building! They still got my detector to me on time! Now that's stellar service you have to admit. In the last four or five years, every order has been a real pain. As far as their prices go, your time has value too! and when you spend a couple hours trying to get them to make it right, there goes your savings. Just my 2 cents shipping and handling included.....

OP
OP
signal

signal

Apr 30, 2011
Royal Palm Beach, Fl
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
have you tried calling them and talking to someone there? It's not good that they aren't answering your emails but I would call over something like that to correct the mistake.

I called and got someone and they issued me an RMA. But I still received no responses to my emails that were sent directly to leilani.

chriskellyco

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Sep 30, 2014
Orlando, FL
Detector(s) used
Fisher F4, Garrett AT Pro/Ace 350, Minelab CTX 3030/E-Trac/Excal II, White's Coinmaster GT, Nokta FORS CoRe
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I am very sorry you had that experience. You can always contact me directly on treasurenet if you're not getting the quality of service you deserve. There is no excuse for this sort of thing and I personally will not stand for it. I will make sure this thread gets forwarded on to our management so that it can be addressed appropriately. Again, any time anybody has an issue on this forum, PLEASE consider me your direct go to with either the information in my signature or you can PM me as well.

chriskellyco

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Sep 30, 2014
Orlando, FL
Detector(s) used
Fisher F4, Garrett AT Pro/Ace 350, Minelab CTX 3030/E-Trac/Excal II, White's Coinmaster GT, Nokta FORS CoRe
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Signal, also sending you a PM.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As Chris has stated multiple times here, contact him with any issue and he will take care of it or see that it is forwarded to someone who can help.... He has done so multiple times here and shown he can be trusted to take care of problems with orders...

If I have an issue with an order from any company of any type that I ordered from on line I do not use email, I contact them directly..

Last edited:
OP
OP
signal

signal

Apr 30, 2011
Royal Palm Beach, Fl
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
I just contacted him. The original reason I used email was because my order was placed at 1am, and I realized my mistake immediately, so I sent off an email. After never getting a response, I sent another, and then another, and thats what upset me. Anyways, I am in contact with Chris now.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just contacted him. The original reason I used email was because my order was placed at 1am, and I realized my mistake immediately, so I sent off an email. After never getting a response, I sent another, and then another, and thats what upset me. Anyways, I am in contact with Chris now.
Chris will take care of you signal...

OP
OP
signal

signal

Apr 30, 2011
Royal Palm Beach, Fl
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Worked through this issue with Chris