Lexinton & surounding areas

harris1

Mar 8, 2013
lexington ky
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter/ace 250
Lexington & surounding areas

There are several locations in my area that i would like to propose a group hunt with an entry fee for the benefit of a non profit organization !!! Would anyone be interested if we would be able to arrange this ? Ex ward hall in georgetown I believe is owned( by the city) would like to hear others input if this is something that might b possible or not ?

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet

Last edited:

Lonewolfdigger

Greenie
Jan 18, 2014
East Central Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Minelab CTX3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There are several locations in my area that i would like to propose a group hunt with an entry fee for the benefit of a non profit organization !!! Would anyone be interested if we would be able to arrange this ? Ex ward hall in georgetown I believe is owned( by the city) would like to hear others input if this is something that might b possible or not ? Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet[/QUOTE

I would love to participate in a group hunt in the central KY area. I live just 30 minutes east of Lexington and am willing to pay a fee to support your non-profit.
Lonewolfdigger

OP
OP
harris1

harris1

Mar 8, 2013
lexington ky
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter/ace 250
I have more permissions that I know what to do with !! If on twitter follow me @finderbillinky

Kas

Bronze Member
Jan 3, 2007
Detector(s) used
Mx sport
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm interested. I'm in Louisville but can come there no problem. I need site to hunt. I'm new in Kentucky.

OP
OP
harris1

harris1

Mar 8, 2013
lexington ky
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter/ace 250
Still trying to fine time a few details on some group hunts will get back to everyone when it's all set in stone !! Hunts will benefit a non profit of the landowners choice !! 👍👍

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread