Detector(s) used
Fisher F2<br />
Fisher Gemini III
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Not sure what is going on here, some mysterious stuff. But from what I can tell, this helps further the theory that there are "watchers" out there. Some heavy hitting watchers tied into our government. Which a few KGC pros out there have been arguing for a while... not enough details though im not sure what to think.

AGREE! Why I am asking for MORE "details"... how can we "learn", other-wise...?

lastleg

Silver Member
Feb 3, 2008
One important fact I never learned was whether Swiftsearcher's "vault" was on private property not
belonging to him?

fronjm05

May 8, 2013
Alta California
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2<br />
Fisher Gemini III
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Haha, yes seems like they are being a bit stingy with details. From what I read in this lengthy thread, was that the "vault" was on his family's land and he had permission to be there. Which makes it even more odd that there were "watchers" on his own family's property. he could have been calling the authorities on THEM. but I believe we are missing some crucial details that may never come out. But YES lets keep asking, truckinbutch came in with a few teasers here, maybe if we have the info incorrect enough he will chime in with the FULL REPORT :) Ok I will stop bugging for now

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Haha, yes seems like they are being a bit stingy with details. From what I read in this lengthy thread, was that the "vault" was on his family's land and he had permission to be there. Which makes it even more odd that there were "watchers" on his own family's property. he could have been calling the authorities on THEM. but I believe we are missing some crucial details that may never come out. But YES lets keep asking, truckinbutch came in with a few teasers here, maybe if we have the info incorrect enough he will chime in with the FULL REPORT :) Ok I will stop bugging for now

Ah, BUGGER! LOL! (Hetty, in NCIS, LA).

Last edited:

barnhse

Oct 7, 2014
NE Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi, Does anyone know how I can get cosmowolff (aka, John Purpura) to contact me? Thanks, in advance!

Last edited:

2daystravel

Banned
Dec 31, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think maybe the treasure was found because it has the gold bars to say it was found on the website that is where he did not tell on the
webs, but he has pictur like this Bud Snow Stolen Gold Bars.jpeg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread