KGC Windows Wallpaper for Desktop

OP
OP
KGC4Dixie

KGC4Dixie

Sep 13, 2009
SWR said:
Another reference to Arch, and not Ark. "Some stars were placed in an apparently random design; some in rows as in the United States flag; some stars were formed into either a Greek or a St. Andrew's Cross; and some stars were placed in an arch, the 'Arch of the Covenant' which was symbolic of the Bread of Life, the symbol of spiritual nourishment. The latter design was used on Robert E. Lee's personal headquarters flag." http://www.civilwarhome.com/1national.htm

The Ark of the Covenant of Lee's flag was a sign that Jehovah was present. This Covenant was a special one made with Israel alone and not with the entire world as the arch of a rainbow. However, an arch of clouds can be seen in the old coins by joining clouds and wings to encircle Jacob. Just my opinion but have a look below.

Genesis 9:8--And God spake unto Noah, and to his sons with him, saying,
9. And I, behold, I establish my covenant with you, and with your seed after you;
10. AND WITH EVERY LIVING CREATURE that is with you, of the fowl, of the cattle, and of every beast of the earth with you; from all that go out of the ark, to every beast of the earth.
11. And I will establish my covenant with you, neither shall all flesh be cut off any more by the waters of a flood; neither shall there any more be a flood to destroy the earth.
12. And God said, This is the token of the covenant which I make between me and you and every living creature that is with you, for perpetual generations:
13. I do set my bow in the cloud, and it shall be for a token of a covenant between me and the earth.

It may be that a Freemason's ritual involving an arch only (as read on the Internet) fits a brotherhood tradition among all. Gary

Attachments

• USA Liberty22.jpg
    USA Liberty22.jpg
    124.9 KB · Views: 354

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions