What do you think about Roy Roush?

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Every thing in the books by Roy Roush is the gospel truth. The man is a great American. He served on the islands as a fighting marine during World War II and he was a fighter pilot in Korea. He learned of the Knights of the Golden Circle or KGC after he retired and was a writer for several treasure magazines. I consider the man an American Legend and top in his fields of expertise about the KGC. I learn from his books every time I pick them up and read them. The treasures buried by the KGC are real.

AGREE! His books has copies of old info, that I didn't have. Gonna get Roy's book on Jesse James, too!

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have only been to his house in the hills a couple of times, but he has always been extremely nice and we spent a good bit of the day looking at each others research (I have a huge file on the "Four Corners" NM Treasure). Hahaha. Last time I was at his house, he was still writing "Open Fire!" He has an enormous library, and he is one of the few people doing this that I consider a "sincere and genuine person." Hope that ole' cuss lives forever.

Here is Roy by the Superstition Mountains in Az with Ron Feldman and Greg Davis:

FeldmanRoushDavis1.jpg

Mike

Last edited:

Randy Bradford

Jun 27, 2004
I've enjoyed the talks with him that's I've been fortunate enough to have. Only talked about the LUE, wouldn't even begin to imagine how much he knows about a myriad of other topics.

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
Randy,
Yes, Dr. Roush is still alive.
If you PM me with your contact information and subject matter, I'll pass on your request to Roy.
He is still quite active; writing and researching.
Don.......

Ask him if he has read my book! LOL!:laughing7: He has some good ones to read if you want to learn things about the symbols and the society. ANY book on the subject is worth the money spent for it as long as it does not contain fiction. I say buy all of his books and any others available on the subject of the K.G.C. if that is what you seek to learn about. Information is scarce, and misinformation is plentiful be careful what you swallow without your own research included. There is not ONE book on the secret society that tells it all, you must become a collector of books and knowledge if you want to find what they left.

L.C.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread