$hare alleged KGC/Outlaw signs/symbols with/out absolute proof/ none required

Not Peralta

Bronze Member
Mar 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It is not easy to find or decipher what they left behind or anyone could do it. That is what it is for I believe, to catch your attention if you are savvy, and to sort through those candidates until they find the one that will reap what they sewed for a future generation to use. Just my two cents.
:thumbsup: L.C.
Amigo,L.C.:coffee2: Very well said,:thumbsup: Nothing was left for any one person to figure out,no matter who you think you are,every thing was done for a reason,one great example is, why was jesse and franks real father left out of the picture , why did they report that he died and was buried in a unmarked grave in ca. do you think jesse was killed in his house. when sacrificing for a greater cause all plans no matter what they are have to be executed for the greater good. that's the nature of the beast. :hello:NP:cat:ATTACH=CONFIG]1303724[/ATTACH]

miboje

Mar 21, 2016
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTA 1000 PowerMaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
eye tree.png

miboje

Mar 21, 2016
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What state? How high off of the ground before it bends? Are there more than one near by?

L.C.:thumbsup:
Hi L.C. Baker.
It's in my state.
At least 20' would be my guesstimate.
I don't know. There aren't any others in the immediate vicinity, but I haven't had a lot of time to explore further. Will let you know later.
Now, what are your thoughts on this, please?

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
Hi L.C. Baker.
It's in my state.
At least 20' would be my guesstimate.
I don't know. There aren't any others in the immediate vicinity, but I haven't had a lot of time to explore further. Will let you know later.
Now, what are your thoughts on this, please?

If it bends 20' off the ground that seems a bit high up to me for a sign. From what I know about them,(Not Much) It would be more likely if it were closer to the ground. If there are more than one close by it could be storm damage. Hard to say without knowing the area and it's history completely. It sounds like a good place to be looking around for more signs at any rate! Good luck!

miboje

Mar 21, 2016
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hmmmm...storm damage.... Are you certain? Please take a closer look. There is a carved eye. Also, this rock is nearby:
Big rock.jpg

If it bends 20' off the ground that seems a bit high up to me for a sign. From what I know about them,(Not Much) It would be more likely if it were closer to the ground. If there are more than one close by it could be storm damage. Hard to say without knowing the area and it's history completely. It sounds like a good place to be looking around for more signs at any rate! Good luck!

Last edited:

audigger53

Mar 27, 2004
Severn, Maryland
Detector(s) used
None
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Ok what kind of tree and how long for it to grow 15-20 feet? That could give you an idea how long ago it was made, if made by man. How tall is the tree, if the bend was 3 foot off the ground as a marker, then there could also be a blaze a couple feet above it for a direction marker. Just my thoughts and thinking of what I would do for markers.

miboje

Mar 21, 2016
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Go in the direction, that the "beak" is pointing...
Good advice, Rebel. I also want to probe around in the dirt under that beak as well.

miboje

Mar 21, 2016
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok what kind of tree and how long for it to grow 15-20 feet? That could give you an idea how long ago it was made, if made by man. How tall is the tree, if the bend was 3 foot off the ground as a marker, then there could also be a blaze a couple feet above it for a direction marker. Just my thoughts and thinking of what I would do for markers.
It's an oak tree. It may be around 80 years old or so. I didn't see any other marks on the tree. There are two rocks with carvings nearby. I am confident that the tree modification is man made. Had it not been for the eye, it would be up in the air (no pun intended).

Ryano

Feb 16, 2014
St. Augustine, FL
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
How does one force the branch to grow that way ? Is it bent and bound in that angle while still greenwood ?

audigger53

Mar 27, 2004
Severn, Maryland
Detector(s) used
None
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Well, it is pointing at something. A spring? Trail? Good camping spot? Hunting area? We think about treasure, but if it is only 80 years old, that puts it back to maybe the 20's or 30's. Possible to an area of a stream that someone found some color or gem stones. Just trying to widen your thought process of why it was there.

miboje

Mar 21, 2016
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, it is pointing at something. A spring? Trail? Good camping spot? Hunting area? We think about treasure, but if it is only 80 years old, that puts it back to maybe the 20's or 30's. Possible to an area of a stream that someone found some color or gem stones. Just trying to widen your thought process of why it was there.

Yes, all of those certainly are possibilities Audigger53. Since there are two carved rocks nearby, I am thinking treasure more so than the other things you mentioned, though I won't rules those things out. We are definitely panning the small stream nearby.

Last edited:

LUE-Hawn

Feb 16, 2018
United States
Detector(s) used
Minelab SDC 2300, Makro Deephunter Pro 3D, OKM EXP 4500 Pro, Garrett Hand Held Detectors, Falcon MD 20, English dowsing springs, Darley Spanish Dip Needle, L-Rods, what’s left of my brain :o)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Spanish Stone Boot. Thanks for sharing.

Regards

LUE-Hawn

yamazues

Feb 18, 2014
Philippines
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, it’s possible that there is treasure code there, but because so many carved there at different times, it would be difficult to decipher.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread