Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: $hare alleged KGC/Outlaw signs/symbols with/out absolute proof/ none required

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    Dec 2008
    austin,texas
    Garrett Ace250,garrett pro-pointer
    379 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Honorable Mentions (1)

Re: $hare alleged KGC/Outlaw signs/symbols with/out absolute proof/ none required

That was probably done by Indians a long,long time ago to tell others about good game in the area.

Mar 2003
    5 times

Re: $hare alleged KGC/Outlaw signs/symbols with/out absolute proof/ none required

what was??
    It's not what you look at but what you see

us
    Apr 2010
    Garrett , Minelab ,White's, others and B.S. sniffer
    30 times

Stevesno,

The only way I know to downsize photos is to "right-click" on the photo in question. You should get a "save as" option. You can enter a word or phrase to help you find it in your pictures or where ever you put it. There should be a re-size option and you need to click on "smaller." You should be able to post the smaller size....some one else could probably explain this better as I am new to this myself. Hope you are able to get some of your pics on here for us to see. Thanks and good luck.

us
    Apr 2010
    30 times

Alec,

Guess I will go ahead and jump out there at the risk of looking stupid. In the "sawed into tree",(post # 30), did you find metal in there? lead you somewhere else?...or just another metal hatchet/

us
    Apr 2010
    30 times

Shortstack,

I can see most of what you marked. I would just add the wings to Alec's shadow bird head...does not change the meaning as presented by Alec, just confirms travel in that direction to me.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	alec\'s cliff bird.jpg 
Views:	2266 
Size:	61.7 KB 
ID:	425074  

Feb 2006
    Deep in the Ozark Mountains
    Fisher CZ3D, Whites TM 808, Sharptronics DSP-03
    38 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

Quote Originally Posted by oddrock
    Stevesno,

The only way I know to downsize photos is to "right-click" on the photo in question. You should get a "save as" option. You can enter a word or phrase to help you find it in your pictures or where ever you put it. There should be a re-size option and you need to click on "smaller." You should be able to post the smaller size....some one else could probably explain this better as I am new to this myself. Hope you are able to get some of your pics on here for us to see. Thanks and good luck.
    oddrock...Thanks for the advice, I tried that and it didnt say that my pic was too big but it was my file....I've really got to learn this..lol

Alec thank you for your interpretation of the C....Thanks all for sharing their opinions and pics...Steve

Mar 2003
    5 times

Oddrock,

Thanks for pointing out the wings, I should have done that but I've looked at that photo so many times I just assumed it was obvious. The wing outstretched indicates the bird is flying and he is looking up so I chose to go up the valley and along the high side which brought me to the next clue.

If you look closely in the photo with the cut tree you will see the handle of a knife. A hole had been bored into the side of the tree and the knife placed inside then the tree grew back closed over the knife. The knife was used with another piece of information in the map to give an important point in the map. In this case, the map had a compass heading in it and it showed that you needed to find a "corner" and the corner came after a specific clue. The "corner" ended up being this knife pointing at a 90 degree angle from the compass heading making an imaginary corner or angle. It took me several months to figure that one out but after I did, working the map went quickly again.

Here's a photo of the spot in the tree that had grown back closed and the knife once it was out of the tree. Again, these were with an old crappy digital camera so they aren't the greatest of photos.

Name:	K665b.JPG 
Views:	2205 
Size:	41.4 KB 
ID:	425128   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	K665l.JPG 
Views:	2215 
Size:	43.5 KB 
ID:	425129  

us
    Apr 2010
    30 times

Alec,

Thanks for sharing the info on the knife in the tree. I have not found that set up yet. Most of my trees are associated with rock(s).

Name:	088 (640x427).jpg 
Views:	2193 
Size:	178.2 KB 
ID:	425139  

us
    Apr 2010
    30 times

A closer pic of the rocks by the tree growing at an angle.

Name:	089 (640x427).jpg 
Views:	2205 
Size:	151.8 KB 
ID:	425140  

Mar 2003
    5 times

This particular layout was the same way. The first part of the map required you to find a triangle and the triangle was made of three trees with an upright rock at the base of each tree.

Name:	K605.JPG 
Views:	2265 
Size:	45.8 KB 
ID:	425141  

Mar 2003
    5 times

I wouldn't hold your breath on that one Hoss!

May 2003
    USA
    6 times

Why are you always in the KGC forum then

Mar 2003
    5 times

Because I think there is two sides to the story and the true believers will never mention anything that doesn't fit their theories. In my opinion, this is unfair to anyone new to treasure hunting that might be interested in the alleged KGC treasures. Remember, I fell into this trap myself. At the time when I beleived the KGC hid mega buck depositories there wasn't anybody argueing the other side. This was good for me in that it forced me to do my own research once it became obvious something was wrong with the theory.

By giving my opinion based on my own research and work in the field, it gives someone else reading the forum more information than they had. They don't have to believe what I say but they can take boths sides of the argument and then research what they want. When I started treasure hunting Al Gore hadn't invented the internet yet. I'm just helping out!

Name:	K675b.JPG 
Views:	2136 
Size:	41.2 KB 
ID:	425341  

us
    Apr 2010
    30 times

Hoss,

Thanks for your last post and pics. While we have not found the metal inside of the trees that I have posted so far, the trees and rocks do point to buried metal objects. ( smaller ones only 4-6" deep, larger ones around 18" some 33' apart, some 66' apart and some a lot farther... seems to be precise angles) better surveying equipment is in the future.

May 2003
    USA
    6 times

Yes Oddrock, some hootowls do point directly at markers.
    Good luck,
    Big Hoss

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsors