Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    True confederate soldier

Aug 2005
    Currituck County, NC
    Minelab
    Banner Finds (1)

Re: KGC Fact or Fiction....................

Quote Originally Posted by treasure minder
    There was at a time
    a tullsbay marina

it was deemed by the masters of your reality
    that this marina of currituck county should
    make a sweet aquisition for themselves

the owner was one Zakk Tull, simon by birth name

In order to garnish this from that owner
    a little MK Ultra brainwashing mind control was
    slammed upon him.

THAT, that right there crypto

should sum up for yourself
    some close by facts

of what the above post of mine
    outlines emphatically.

but,,,

as my statement stands,,, Believe what you will.

Zakk resides off and on in asylums.

Feed the monster that eats your children
    while that monster feeds you histrionics personified.

Enjoy whatever, in whatever fulfillment
    you can find to nulify your
    misery sold to you.
    For your taxation.

Smiles
    Rog'
    You have been reading the "aluminum hat" websites haven't you? Zakk Tull, as he likes to call himself now is a total tool, drugged out crackpot, who got his hand caught in the door for running an illegal bar and dealing drugs from his illegal bar. He also called the FBI and told them that Moyock is the new middle east and that there is a nuke under the Tulls Bay bridge. Oh, and the freemasons are using mind control on him.
    His crazy rambling has even earned him a spot on crank.net.
    For all of you that are unfamiliar with this crackpot, Here: http://www.crank.net/psychology.html (half way down, and you will see some of his ramblings. It is listed under the title "Everybody").

Whatever you have said now or before has just lost all merit to me because you mentioned him, and I now know where your commits come from.

Smiles right back.
    "The only two things you can truly depend upon are gravity and greed."

Mar 2006
    2 times

Whats posted by Zakk and others
    on the net

Has no Bearing on the files of what is
    compiled within Mk Ultras database.

C.I.A. run operations and projects.

If you are outside the parameters of that

you will never ever know the exact truth of
    the extent to the disinformation spread thouroly
    over the truth.

However,
    as i state

BELIEVE WHAT YOU WILL

CAST ASPERSIONS AS THOUGH THEY BE NOTING MORE THEN DICE

Obviously , you are unfamiliar with tthe technology involved is such
    brainwashing mind control operations and projects

Zakk did pretty much as you have heard, and more then that

Evidence that his mind was tampered with in
    extreme trama based conditioning.

His documents were within those i reveiwed.

Say whatever you feel

when you state something from experience

and it is true

then i'll listen.

Psyops is internet wide
    gone global through the internet.

Again
    Open forum
    open attitudes

open discussion

Its just that i have'nt any reason to argue
    any points i have evidenced already personally

Like throwing pearls before swine exactly.

Rog'

True confederate soldier

Aug 2005
    Currituck County, NC
    Minelab
    Banner Finds (1)

on the net

over the truth.

However,
    as i state

BELIEVE WHAT YOU WILL

Say whatever you feel

and it is true

then i'll listen.

Psyops is internet wide

Again
    Open forum
    open attitudes

open discussion

Rog'

I was with one of the arresting officers for "Zakk Tull" when they arrested him. I have taken several complaint calls for "Zakk Tull". I am one of the evil freemasons that "Zakk Tull" speaks so highly of. I know Elden "Pops" Miller on a personal level... He is the one that "Zakk Tull" claims stole his land from him initially, then he changed it to the freemasons, then he changed it to Miller is a freemason (he is not) and he stole it. I have alot of personal experience with "Zakk Tull", and his Nazi gold and nukes and freemasons and lizard people.
    Spit a pearl at me oyster boy... Go back to godlikeproductions.com, unless they threw you out of there too.

Charter Member
    om
    Jan 2006
    SoCal
    Modded SD2000 / XTerra70 / Fisher Gemini /
    775 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

on the net

over the truth.

However,
    as i state

BELIEVE WHAT YOU WILL

Say whatever you feel

and it is true

then i'll listen.

Psyops is internet wide

Again
    Open forum
    open attitudes

open discussion

Rog'

Hey Roger,

You know I like you and all, but there is something I feel the need to say to you. Please condense your posts. I've seen it happen in other threads. When you start posting those extremely long replies, it puts off people who are interested in reading the subject matter. Here is what happens;

Somebody sees the topic and decides to pop in and take a read.

They enter the thread and read the initial post. If they find it interesting, they will want to read all the posts and get all the information.

They hit your first 1000 word post. They begin to read it, and many people get lost in there somewhere, in and amongst MK Ultra, CIA Plots, and the like. They skip over the rest.

They come upon your next, even longer post. They automatically scroll over that.

After two or three 1000-2000 word posts, they lose interest in the post and leave.

I'm not saying this to be mean, but sometimes your posts can be thread killers! It happened to "What are your current theories" on Victorio Peak. For a long time following some of your posts, that thread died.

Go to the Rants section, and start a thread called "Rog'S Rants" In the rants, link to the applicable thread.

Thanks-Mike
    Check out 1ORO1.COM

us
    Dec 2004
    Troy X5
    8 times

Quote Originally Posted by dekalb33
    hmmm healthy doubt i look forward to see further post2 from you 2 not the other crack pots on this one.........
    All animals are equal, but some are more equal then others. -George Orwell

JT

Mar 2005
    Goose Creek, South Carolina
    15 times

I used to read "Roger Snow's" delirious rants a few years ago on another forum. There was everything James Bond could imagine..being kidnapped by the Government, tracking devices implanted in teeth, multiple assasination attempts, mind control, knowing locations of buried treasure, knowing the secrets of JFK and Bobby's deaths, MK Ultra, space aliens, and other assorted hogwash that I could probably remember with time. Nice to see he popped up here.

Charter Member
    om
    Jan 2006
    SoCal
    Modded SD2000 / XTerra70 / Fisher Gemini /
    775 times

Quote Originally Posted by JT
    I used to read "Roger Snow's" delirious rants a few years ago on another forum. There was everything James Bond could imagine..being kidnapped by the Government, tracking devices implanted in teeth, multiple assasination attempts, mind control, knowing locations of buried treasure, knowing the secrets of JFK and Bobby's deaths, MK Ultra, space aliens, and other assorted hogwash that I could probably remember with time. Nice to see he popped up here.
    Yes, things tend to get kind of confusing at times, but Rog is an ok guy.

Mike
    Check out 1ORO1.COM

Jan 2007
    Northern Kentucky
    Fisher 1266XB & CZ6
    5 times

Mike,

I have paid a LOT of "dues" in the TH'ing field over the past 35 years. Those who know me also know I am a "seeker-of-truth to the extreme. I don't post lies and fairy tales about treasure and treasure stories. I don't mean this in an unhumble way but I have literally probably forgotten more about the KGC than most will ever imagine that there exists to know.
    I have delved deep enough into the subject of the KGC to where I have personally seen KGC gold and have survived a number of attempts by the descendants of those rascals to kill me in order to prevent my "borrowing" from some of their rather large caches.

Since I know that the KGC does indeed still exist I can tell you that they will attack me for this post because they do not WANT the few of us which know the truth about the KGC... which have succeeded over the years in separating the truth from all the fables and mis-information floating around... to have any credibility on any type of public forum.

In order to keep this brief I will address one little "fingertip" of the possible areas of TRUE info that I have in this post... the subject of the KKK.

1. The actual truth is that it was originally called the "Kuklos Klan"... two words... not the three that we know it by today.
    2. It was NOT founded to persecute or to control the blacks. There were 65,000 blacks that fought for the south during the civil war. The clan was founded to assist ex-Confed soldiers... BOTH BLACK and white at at time when they were subject to persecution and wrongful death at the hands of their conquerors.
    3. Nathan Bedford Forrest was INDEED one of the 12 members of the INNER CIRCLE of the KGC. He was GIVEN the task by that 12 man leadership council of forming the clan for the purposes already stated.
    4. As time went by "agents provacateurs" from the North infiltrated the Kuklos Klan and began to steer it toward becoming the hate group that it is today. They were highly successful in corrupting a number of lodges but some remained loyal to Forrest.
    5. When Forrest and the rest of the inner circle saw that they were losing control of the clan... that its purpose was changing into the very thing they were trying to prevent... Forrest was told to disband the clan and he gave the lodges the order to do so.
    6. Those lodges still loyal to Forrest and the clans ORIGINAL avowed mission obeyed immediately. Those lodges which had been taken over and corrupted did not. Thus from those corrupted lodges came the birth of the KU - KLUX - KLAN and the KUKLOS - KLAN was no more.
    7. This setback to the KGC did not stop them from secretly helping the BLACK ex-confederate soldiers caught by the flames of rising prejudice against the blacks that was fanned all over the south by the Northern agents AFTER the Civil War. ALL who remained loyal to the "LOST CAUSE" were befriended by the KGC and many became members of the 12,000 man "OUTER CIRCLE of the KGC. These were the "footsoldiers of the KGC" hidden in plain sight, so to speak, all over the country and ready to follow any orders passed down to them by the inner circle.

Brace yourself, Mike, because if you continue to follow the "OWL HOOT TRAIL" you will have MANY more shocks like you got in the military when dealing with your racism. The truth about the KGC REALLY is stranger than fiction and unlike about 90% of all major treasure stories we hear about... the treasures of the KGC and the secret organization that, unbeknown to them, was controlling them... are actually MUCH bigger than most treasure hunters can even rap their minds around. If you happened to see the recent movie, NATIONAL TREASURE... THAT treasure actually does exist but... it appears to be in TEXAS... not New York. And... it is only the TIP OF THE ICEBERG.

Sorry I was not as brief as I had hoped but there is so much to tell about this one. I'm done... all you skeptics, nay-sayers and others who wish to take me apart for this post for whatever reason have it at. I know that before both my God and man I have told the truth as I have discovered it to be.

I wish any who are also REAL seekers-of-truth the best of success in your efforts.

Dorian Cook
    DC

May 2003
    USA
    6 times

Anybody who has read my posts know that I know the KGC existed. With that, I can't say whether they exist now or not. However, no one has messed with me, and I've given them lots of reason to do so, so I find it hard to believe they still exist. What exactly makes you believe they are still around? If they are still around, then what is their purpose? They must have a purpose in order to still be protecting the gold rather than just digging it up and living high on the hog.

Here is another related question. I have found that they carved their names on trees. If they are so secretive, and were involved in illegal acts or even treason, then why would they put their names on carvings?

I can't say whether they have treasures as big as the cache on National Treasure, but I do know that they had some large vaults that would put a smile on any treasure hunter's face. Also, I have ideas on the questions I posed above but since you seem to have more experience, I'd like to hear your thoughts.
    Good luck,
    Big Hoss

DIG, RECOVER, PRESERVE...THE SCOURGE OF THE DIRT!

Jan 2007
    Virginia
    TEKNETICS T-2 LTD, Fisher F-75, White's MXT w/ 11 x 14" Excelerator Coil, WHITES Pulse TDI, WHITES Beach Hunter ID, Garrett Propointer and Lesche Digging Tool
    173 times
    Banner Finds (11)

The fact is that the KGC was formed by pro Southern northerners and i have pictures of there meeting flyers for whoever would like to see them and they existed as early as 1858.

The KGC WAS definitely involved with the Freemasons as Albert Pike, the father of modern Scottish Rite Freemasonery, confederate general, and author of "Morals and Dogma" which outlines the total reconstruction of Freemasonary WAS indeed one of the leaders of the KGC as well as the head of Scottish Rite Freemasonary. They were inextricably linked thanks to this man.

True confederate soldier

Aug 2005
    Currituck County, NC
    Minelab
    Banner Finds (1)

Quote Originally Posted by {Sentinel}
    The fact is that the KGC was formed by pro Southern northerners and i have pictures of there meeting flyers for whoever would like to see them and they existed as early as 1858.

The KGC WAS definitely involved with the Freemasons as Albert Pike, the father of modern Scottish Rite Freemasonery, confederate general, and author of "Morals and Dogma" which outlines the total reconstruction of Freemasonary WAS indeed one of the leaders of the KGC as well as the head of Scottish Rite Freemasonary. They were inextricably linked thanks to this man.
    Ah yes, the conspiracy pirates come out. I've only heard this one about 15 to 3000 times. Albert Pike/Morals and Dogma/KGC/KKK.

Oh, and the book was about the SCOTTISH RITE philosophical symbolism of degrees, not Freemasonry. Although you must be a mason to get into the Scottish Rite, they are seperate entities with seperate history and goals.
    Freemasonry consists of 3 degrees, then you are a Master Mason and that is it. The Scottish Rite is a continuation of the 3 degrees from 4~32 (some, however few, 33).

Also, Pike was the Sovereign Grand Commander of the SOUTHERN jurisdiction, hardly the leader of all of the Scottish Rite.

I see no connection to Pike and the KGC in there.

Dec 2006

Gee Dorian,
    How about you tell us NOW where these large KGC caches are located. That way we can all go together, dig them up and donate the loot to the poor. That goes for the rest of you who claim to know. Otherwise, we're going to think you're all just looking for attention.

Just a looking around

Mar 2007
    East Texas
    Minelab

Quote Originally Posted by psedler
    Gee Dorian( dig them up and donate the loot to the poor.) That goes for the rest of you who claim to know. Otherwise, we're going to think you're all just looking for attention.
    Dig them up and Give them to the Poor.

I don't know what you are drinking. But I wont a gallon
    Retired Pilot.
    still have my Cessna 310 and A  super Cub

DIG, RECOVER, PRESERVE...THE SCOURGE OF THE DIRT!

Jan 2007
    Virginia
    TEKNETICS T-2 LTD, Fisher F-75, White's MXT w/ 11 x 14" Excelerator Coil, WHITES Pulse TDI, WHITES Beach Hunter ID, Garrett Propointer and Lesche Digging Tool
    173 times
    Banner Finds (11)

Pike started most of the southern and western Masonic lodges and was high up in the Confederate Inner Circle. It is only logical that two things that he loved. Both Freemasonary and the Confederacy would come together. Of course he dabbled in both and I also know Dave that he was NOT leader of the whole FreeMasons, that was never my claim, just the Southern jurisdiction of the Scottish Rite.

Knights of the Golden Circle

Jul 2009
    30 times

Caveat Lector -CCC

Description of the 30th Degree of Scottish Rite Freemasonry (Knights Kadosh)
    http://www.originaldissent.com/forum...-of...&p=93034

Re: Description of the 30th Degree of Scottish Rite Freemasonry (Knights Kadosh)

AFTER THE AMERICAN REVOLUTION, Washington DC was built in 1790. Next the
    conspiracy moved on the states.

"The Knights of the Golden Circle (KGC) was a secret society originally
    founded to promote the interests of the Southern United States. It was to
    prepare the way for annexation of a golden circle of territories in Mexico,
    Central America, and the Caribbean to be included in the United States as
    slave states."

John Wilkes Booth was a member of the Knights of the Golden Circle (KGC). In
    Washington DC the Copperhead politicians were also KGC, Irish Catholic
    agents of the Vatican.

President Lincoln Assassination by the Vatican

10 conspirators:

4 hanged by the federal government
    4 imprisoned
    1 shot
    1 escaped- John Surratt was found at the Vatican

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mary_Surratt
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Surratt
    http://www.reformation.org/lincoln.html
    http://ctwilcox.com

The southern states of the USA were the only Protestant stronghold in all of
    the Americas. After the Civil War Washington DC founded the Pan-American
    Union that rules all of North and South America, today called the
    Organization of the American States.

"The pursuit of regional solidarity and cooperation again came to the
    forefront in 1889-90, at the First International Conference of American
    States."

Sister society of the Mason-Templars, after the Civil War the KGC became the
    Knights of the KKK to divide the Blacks from the Protestant Christians. The
    satanic Templar society would often burn crosses to instill fear of anything
    Christian.
    Last edited by Amish; 06-27-10 at 17:46.

http://knights-of-the-golden-circle.blogspot.com
    Knights of the Golden Circle Archive and Research
    Sons of Liberty and the Order of American Knights

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsors