K.G.C. SIGNALS

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
unrelaxed hand.jpg

Is this a K.G.C. hand signal? If you position your hand the same way it will relax open.

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
hidden K.G.C. hand signal.jpg

This is the hand of a republican politician who is now known to have been involved in several underground Knights of the Golden circle operations. He was a major player in the poisoning of the "Black Republican" Government from 1861-1865 and he was also involved in several mining and railroad K.G.C. schemes that all paid off up into 1902.(some of which are still in operation)
Thanks, L.C. Baker

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
Another signal was an arm over your breast kind of like Napoleon Bonaparte.
j.b.f. signal.jpg

This is John B. Floyd the United States Secretary of War doing it. He would become Brig. Gen. Floyd of the C.S.A. in 1861.

Last edited:
OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
fp signal.jpg
This is President Franklin Pierce doing it. He would be openly accused of being in the K.G.C. by Radical Republican Seward.

aj signal.jpg

This is President Andrew Johnson doing it.

kgc signal 3.jpg spc Kgc signal.jpg
And a couple of others making the same signal to be captured for all time in the photo. A photo that millions of people could look at and see only a picture of the man, but the initiated would see the signal left for them by another initiated member in the Knights of the golden Circle or Order of American Knights which they became in 1863.
L.C. Baker

Last edited:
OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
jj and fj signal.jpg
this is Jesse and Frank James doing it

The ritual states use an arm or use one of your hands. I think a lot of soldiers were missing arms and hands so it really didn't matter which one they used. you can read the rituals in an Authentic exposition of the K.G.C.
Thanks for the input, Baker

Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
View attachment 837737
this is Jesse and Frank James doing it

The ritual states use an arm or use one of your hands. I think a lot of soldiers were missing arms and hands so it really didn't matter which one they used. you can read the rituals in an Authentic exposition of the K.G.C.
Thanks for the input, Baker

Thumb & Index Finger of LEFT hand made the CIRCLE... connecting; (KGC "sign"); COMPLETE LEFT hand went into coat as a "sign", leaving right hand free for "gun-slinging"...
read where JJ was KGC, and FJ was certainly a FREEMASON & REBEL from Tennessee.

Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
FJ & family were living in Lynchburg, VIRGINIA near 5th Street with a "fake" name when JJ was "killed" out west. "Legend" is that FJ & other ex-CSA guys met at the Arlington Hotel (in Lynchburg) to discuss the CSA Treasury, (which was "covered" by the Beale/Beall Treasure); in the BEALE PAPERS, written by F.C. Hutter, brother of E.S. Hutter (who saved VLoN); "looking" into this now... BTW, the Hutter bros. were KIN to James Beverly Ward via their GRAND-FATHER, JAMES BEVERLY RISQUE, who had a duel with Thomas Beale, Sr. in Fincastle, VIRGINIA (over Judy Hancock, kin to JOHN HANCOCK - DOI). HA!

Last edited:
OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
From what i have read, Frank James sold 50 cent tours to see the Jesse James farm. I think it was in ""JJ Was One of His Names" that I read about Franks attempts to recover some of the loot, but he couldn't figure it out. There was a reason that Jesse road off by himself once in a while. When I think about Frank James, I envision a somewhat jealous older brother that clung to his little brother Jesse's shirt tale. It was Frank that took up arms first and got jesse in though.
Baker

Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
From what i have read, Frank James sold 50 cent tours to see the Jesse James farm. I think it was in ""JJ Was One of His Names" that I read about Franks attempts to recover some of the loot, but he couldn't figure it out. There was a reason that Jesse road off by himself once in a while. When I think about Frank James, I envision a somewhat jealous older brother that clung to his little brother Jesse's shirt tale. It was Frank that took up arms first and got jesse in though.
Baker

During the CONFEDERATE WAR, only FJ was old enough to fight; he was a DOCTOR, Free-Mason, and had a FULL set of books by Shakespeare/Francis Bacon; PROBABLY knew the BACON CIPHERS. JJ started with Q's gang in MO, then OTHER gangs... St. Loo, MO DOES "figure in"; "the BEALE/BEALL", CSAT, and JJ's "stuff". The "tours" did happen... and JJ WAS ONE OF HIS NAME is a GREAT "read", regardless of how ppl "feel" about JJ III. The DALTON "clan" IS from Tennessee.

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
"During the CONFEDERATE WAR, only FJ was old enough to fight; he was a DOCTOR, Free-Mason, and had a FULL set of books by Shakespeare/Francis Bacon; PROBABLY knew the BACON CIPHERS. JJ started with Q's gang in MO, then OTHER gangs... Rebel K.G.C."

Where did you find this info on Frank James, Rebel-KGC? Do you know what state he was raised in the Freemason degrees? Do you know what degree he became?
Thanks, Baker

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions