THANK YOU EVERYONE

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
Haven't been on much lately, but I finished my book. It is in the editing stage at the publisher right now and hopefully it will be done within the next few months. You have all been very helpful in my never ending quest for knowledge on the Knights of the Golden Circle and the assassin John Wilkes Booth.
All of your posts helped me a great deal, be it a rebuttal or new information on the subjects. Both positive and negative were a great help to prepare me for what I had to do. Still active in the field, as there are more caches that have yet to be discovered on this treasure trail. Probably more than I will have time on this earth to find. Thanks again to all of you that have helped me along the way.
L.C. Baker :occasion14:

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Hey we knew that Baker guy way back on T-Net in the early two thousand teens!:icon_study:

katdancing

Jun 16, 2012
central wisconsin
Detector(s) used
whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Awesome - and so proud of your achievement. Have always enjoyed your posts. Will be looking forward to reading your book. :) Kat

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Much success and best wishes. Look forward to future post.

10claw

Aug 16, 2009
Don't quit on us now that your book is finished. will be waiting on it, meanwhile I know you will still have more to do
so keep posting signs and questions, and thanks a million for the trip so far.
Ellis

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
Book #2 is being compiled, but it is not going to be worked on seriously for at least the next few months. It is time to get out of the archives and get with the program. We have a lot of new ideas and many miles to cover. If all goes well in the field, we are considering releasing whole portions of the map/ s in book #2 That will be some tougher stuff for you guys to practice up on, and some helpful decoded ciphers that will help others in the field, not to mention other signs and symbols that we are at whits end with and would like to see if you guys can have a better go at it. It has been a good run for us and I am glad to have spent so much quality time with my Dad working on it together.

Thanks, L.C. Baker

Last edited:

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Verbal history says I'm a 42nd Cousin to john Wilkes Booth, Nothing seen to Back It Up HH Chug

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread