coded message on a rock.

OP
OP
P

Pinwheel

Mar 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
The SECOND face appeared to be a woman (PROBABLY KGC/CSA) who deposited the "newer" depository. Got any legends of STRONG women (CSA/KGC) where you live...? Check it out...

Rebel. The legends here of Bell Star here are legion. There is an old outlaw hideout that is called the Bell Starr hotel. The other name it was known for was "The Wayside Inn". This is where She would come when riding into Arkansas. That is, after she was banned from Ft. Smith. There was all kinds of talk of her meeting up with Jessie James In a secret cave here in these mountains. Of course Henry Starr and his gang robbed a bank at Heavner Oklahoma. About 20 miles to the west. They also robbed the bank at Hartford Arkansas just a few days later. They was never caught with the loot. Just a note; Heavner is where the famous Heavner Ruin Stone is located. It is supposed to be viking.:dontknow:I 'll leave that alone for now. Rebel. Would you care to point out the area you are seeing the woman on the rock? There is other stuff I think I see, but I am just waiting. If someone else see's it also then I know it is not my imagination.:coffee2:

Pinwheel

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Rebel. The legends here of Bell Star here are legion. There is an old outlaw hideout that is called the Bell Starr hotel. The other name it was known for was "The Wayside Inn". This is where She would come when riding into Arkansas. That is, after she was banned from Ft. Smith. There was all kinds of talk of her meeting up with Jessie James In a secret cave here in these mountains. Of course Henry Starr and his gang robbed a bank at Heavner Oklahoma. About 20 miles to the west. They also robbed the bank at Hartford Arkansas just a few days later. They was never caught with the loot. Just a note; Heavner is where the famous Heavner Ruin Stone is located. It is supposed to be viking.:dontknow:I 'll leave that alone for now. Rebel. Would you care to point out the area you are seeing the woman on the rock? There is other stuff I think I see, but I am just waiting. If someone else see's it also then I know it is not my imagination.:coffee2:

Pinwheel

Belle Starr was ALSO known in our Shenandoah Valley, here in Virginia (Shenandoah County). VERY important REBEL spy; didn't know that she was also in Arkansas; "her" face is DIRECTLY behind "HELMET Face". Being a VERY important CSA Spy, PROBABLY makes her KGC/OAK. AND! She was known during the CONFEDERATE WAR as Belle Boyd... check it out. BTW, Belle Starr was "involved" (lover?) with Cole Younger! HA!

Last edited:

Nick nolen

May 14, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I see a horse horse.jpg

OP
OP
P

Pinwheel

Mar 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting

Nick. Thanks so much. I have seen many things on this rock. That horse head took me totally by surprise. and it is so much in your face. I think the Bell/behive/turtle or what ever it is draws one's attention away from the horse head. and it is beautiful too. Great Job. Thanks again.

Pinwheel

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Yes Rebel. you are right. This is considered Hillbilly bob's country. Hatfield is only about 70 miles due south as the crow flies. A hole lot of rough mountains in between. Hatfield is on the south side of the Ouachita Mountains. where I live is on the North side of the Ouachita Mountains.

Rebel you are right again, I feel as though I am very close. What I am looking for is a tunnel, but it is well hidden. This is just some wild thoughts but I am just wondering if the two circles are telling me that there is two entrances to the tunnel. both of them are deathtraped. May be the faces are showing me the way to a shaft that is not trapped. The problem is I can not make out some of the images. Okay. These are just some thoughts. I am dying to hear your thoughts. Especially about those images i can not make out. Rebel, have you seen those marks to the left of the picture?

Pinwheel

attachment.php

In the "pic" of Post # 16, you can see the faces better due to SUN SHADOWS. "Helmet Face" is to the left of the "turtle", and the woman's face (behind him) looks VERY much like CSA spy, Belle Boyd (hair-style... she was @ 16 years old); later to be known as Belle Starr, OUTLAW of the WEST. ANYWAY... like Jesse James; WHO KNOWS...?

Last edited:
OP
OP
P

Pinwheel

Mar 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
code rock 2.JPG

code rock 2a.JPG

Rebel. This is so cool. These stone masons were masters. 99 people out of a 100 would walk right by this rock and never give a second look. I Think we were seeing the same thing. I thought it might be a lion but i can see it as a guy with a helmet also. Thanks so much, I didnt see the spy woman and it is cool. The Guy with a helmet is used in the eye of the horse. Like i said, these guys are the masters. The way they hide things are amazing. I think we are seeing the same thing. let me know if we are not.

Pinwheel

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Belle Boyd's face is lower... at "Helmet Face"'s shoulder/neck; "google" was Belle Starr once known as Belle Boyd, CSA Spy?

Last edited:
OP
OP
P

Pinwheel

Mar 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Belle Boyd face is lower... at "Helmet Face" shoulder/neck; "google" was Belle Starr once known as Belle Boyd, CSA Spy?

Rebel. There are a lot of different histories given about Bell Starr. One does not know which one is correct. The one most accepted in this region is the account given by Frank J. Dalton.

He says that Bell Starr was in reality Belle Shirley of Missouri. She was the daughter of a Judge Shirley who along with one of her friends was ravaged and raped by a platoon of blue belly savages. The young Jessie James and some of his gorilla fighters took revenge on the platoon of union solders killing the hole platoon. Later Jessie was badly wounded in the leg. Bell Shirley found Jessie dying, Hid him out and nursed him back to health. After the War Jessie and Belle were married took on the name of Ed. Reed. They moved to Texas, Near Dallas. They were Divorced a Few years later and there was a horse thief named Ed. Reed Who caught and hanged. According to Dalton this was another ruse to allow jessie's work to continue for the organization. And here, the account gets tricky. Bell Reed was supposed to have stayed in Texas as a southern Bell. According to Dalton. In the same account given by Dalton, he mentions other sources that says that a Bell Reed, whom her husband was hanged for stealing horses married a Sam Starr and moved to Oklahoma near Muskogee. Their home was Just east of where the north and south Canadian rivers converge and before it empties into the Arkansas River. Just East of what is now the Eufalla Dam. Anyways Dalton says that this Belle Starr that married Sam Starr was not the widow of Ed. Reed or the Wife of Jessie Woodson James. No one can really unravel all fabercations and half truths about those times. But one has to draw the conclusion that Jessie James must have known Belle Starr really well To be meeting up with her in an outlaw hideout here in the Ouachita mountains in Arkansas. Oh, Did I mention the Community of Starr Oklahoma. They are a really nice bunch of people until one starts asking about Sam and Bell Starr. Then they get unfriendly. The township is only about 15 miles east of the Starr home.

Pinwheel

kanabite

May 27, 2006
southern utah
Detector(s) used
wander aimlessly in circles with camera in hand
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
SOMETIMES, KGC will find ORIGINAL treasure, then deposit KGC "assets" there, also. Hence, the SECOND "face", behind "helmet face"... LOL!

hi reb , care to elaborate on that any?
it does not have to be the KGC , or anyone specific , but that line of thought has puzzled me for a long time.
why would a group deposit other" assets" , maybe even with a long time between deposits in the same general area as an" Original treasure"?

distraction from the big picture maybe? , decoy ? does not make much sence to me , but it may be the case in a few instances . i was going to ask Spingfield the same question .
it would sure throw a treasure hunter off the path if they stumbled on a small stash, when they were looking for something else .
of course i'm just quessing . any thoughts ? anyone?

OP
OP
P

Pinwheel

Mar 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
it does not have to be the KGC , or anyone specific , but that line of thought has puzzled me for a long time.
why would a group deposit other" assets" , maybe even with a long time between deposits in the same general area as an" Original treasure"?

distraction from the big picture maybe? , decoy ? does not make much sence to me , but it may be the case in a few instances . i was going to ask Spingfield the same question .
it would sure throw a treasure hunter off the path if they stumbled on a small stash, when they were looking for something else .

Kanabite. I have a biography here about Albert Pike.. It says he went to Mexico city to parley with Maximilian. The book devotes a whole chapter about the months that A.P. Spent working the Santa Fee Trail. He had went to gain support form Mexico for the war efforts. Later there was a million dollars sent in silver dollars to support the efforts. Any ways speculation is, That the silver mexican dollars were only part of the support. The other part was in the hidden mines and cashes that was in the U.S. out of Mexico's control. Any ways on his way back A. P. spent a lot time Working the trails on his way back to Arkansas. Speculation is that he spent time learning the trails so He could teach others to find the mines and cashes. They tracked some of them down and used it for the war effort but when the efforts began to fail, They already had the cashe spots ready. All They had to do is make some carvings in english so the trails would have an alpha point.

I would welcome Springfields views on this matter as well because I know he has some first hand experience with these kind of trails also.

Pinwheel

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007

MY thought is simply knowing the VALUE of Old & New deposits ADDED UP! To be utilized for the COMMON GOOD to the Order (OAK); and men who COULD expand the "borders" of America/USA post-CONFEDERATE WAR, aka "THE BARONS".

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
It MAY help if you get the book, Knights of the Golden Circle: Secret empire, Southern Succession, Civil War by David C. Keehan; he has great info in ONE "place". Look into the Knights of the Columbian Star (3rd degree of KGC; HIGHEST degree based in NYC). MANY leaders which expanded into OAK (Order of American Knights); then into SOL (Sons of Liberty). The Knights of the Columbian Star is VERY important.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Pinwheel;3838640... I have a biography here about Albert Pike.. It says he went to Mexico city to parley with Maximilian... He had went to gain support form Mexico for the war efforts. Later there was a million dollars sent in silver dollars to support the efforts...[/QUOTE said:
Mexican silver dollars were indeed part of the Confederate Treasury that were on the Danville train,April 1865,along with Davis's cabinet,most important was CSA Sec of State Judah P Benjamin,a KGC associate of Albert Pike since the 1850's their Mystic Krewe of Comus meetings at New Orlean's Pickwick Club.
It has been claimed that several kegs of Mexican silver dollars were buried in a Danville cemetary in a CSA soldiers grave while Benjamin was there that April,and a month later,as Benjamin,Breckinridge,and Wood escaped through Florida by way of the St Johns and Oklawaha Rivers,Benjamin gave Lola Sanchez,CSA spy from Palatka,500 Mexican silver dollars.
CSA Gen Joe Shelby never surrendered,but took his command to Mexico,and offered his services to Maximillion.
Shelby later returned to Texas,was involved with KGC castles,and testified as a character witness for Frank James during one of his trials.
There are many connections,it is just a matter of connecting ALL the dots.

kanabite

May 27, 2006
southern utah
Detector(s) used
wander aimlessly in circles with camera in hand
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
thanks fellers, one day this is going to all come together , i may be 104 by then , but one day ...

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Mexican silver dollars were indeed part of the Confederate Treasury that were on the Danville train,April 1865,along with Davis's cabinet,most important was CSA Sec of State Judah P Benjamin,a KGC associate of Albert Pike since the 1850's their Mystic Krewe of Comus meetings at New Orlean's Pickwick Club.
It has been claimed that several kegs of Mexican silver dollars were buried in a Danville cemetary in a CSA soldiers grave while Benjamin was there that April,and a month later,as Benjamin,Breckinridge,and Wood escaped through Florida by way of the St Johns and Oklawaha Rivers,Benjamin gave Lola Sanchez,CSA spy from Palatka,500 Mexican silver dollars.
CSA Gen Joe Shelby never surrendered,but took his command to Mexico,and offered his services to Maximillion.
Shelby later returned to Texas,was involved with KGC castles,and testified as a character witness for Frank James during one of his trials.
There are many connections,it is just a matter of connecting ALL the dots.

Well, Gen. Joe Shelby led an expedition, checking on "Cache Sites" in that area; Max's GOLD is ALSO of that "time period"
Emperor "Max", FRENCH "King" of MEXICO! HH!

OP
OP
P

Pinwheel

Mar 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
View attachment 941611

View attachment 941612

Rebel. This is so cool. These stone masons were masters. 99 people out of a 100 would walk right by this rock and never give a second look. I Think we were seeing the same thing. I thought it might be a lion but i can see it as a guy with a helmet also. Thanks so much, I didnt see the spy woman and it is cool. The Guy with a helmet is used in the eye of the horse. Like i said, these guys are the masters. The way they hide things are amazing. I think we are seeing the same thing. let me know if we are not.

Pinwheel

Hey Rebel. I have been looking at these pic's some more. I was just wondering if what I was calling a lion is actually a Spinx. I looks to have the main of a lion, but the face of a man. If it is a spinx it is the first one i have ever found or herd tale of. If that is what it is, it could be of the upmost value. Anyways, tell me what you think. everyone's thoughts on this are welcome.

Pinwheel

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Well, Gen. Joe Shelby led an expedition, checking on "Cache Sites" in that area; Max's GOLD is ALSO of that "time period"
Emperor "Max", FRENCH "King" of MEXICO! HH!
Many members of of Quantrill,Anderson,and Todd's guerrilla groups were KGC,and several also served with CSA Gen Joe Shelby,including his Mexico adventure.Also many of the members were related by marriage,ie to the James and Youngers,and several were cousins.
A detailed roster of these Raider units,including what they did after the War,and reunion photos:
Roster of Quantrill's, Anderson's and Todd's Guerrillas who fought along the Missouri-Kansas border before and during the Civil War.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Hey Rebel. I have been looking at these pic's some more. I was just wondering if what I was calling a lion is actually a Spinx. I looks to have the main of a lion, but the face of a man. If it is a spinx it is the first one i have ever found or herd tale of. If that is what it is, it could be of the upmost value. Anyways, tell me what you think. everyone's thoughts on this are welcome.

Pinwheel

VERY mysterious... BTW, did YOU know that Spanish explorer de Sota was in those "hills"...? Hence, "Helmet Face". Check out the book: Buried Treasures of the Appalachians by W.C. Jameson, pg. 162; "(H)is party did cross the wide Mississippi River and find GOLD in the Ozark and Ouachita Mountains to the west...". The Confederados (ex-REBS) moved to Brazil, learning to read/speak SPANISH, came back to USA after the CONFEDERATE WAR, using SPANISH letters/numbers/symbols & "treasure signs" "for a reason". Wouldn't it be NEAT if those symbols were SPANISH...?

Last edited:
OP
OP
P

Pinwheel

Mar 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
VERY mysterious... BTW, did YOU know that Spanish explorer de Sota was in those "hills"...? Hence, "Helmet Face". Check out the book: Buried Treasures of the Appalachians by W.C. Jameson, pg. 162; "(H)is party did cross the wide Mississippi River and find GOLD in the Ozark and Ouachita Mountains to the west...". The Confederados (ex-REBS) moved to Brazil, learning to read/speak SPANISH, came back to USA after the CONFEDERATE WAR, using SPANISH letters/numbers/symbols & "treasure signs" "for a reason". Wouldn't it be NEAT if those symbols were SPANISH...?

Hi Rebel: I had a third grade teacher who was crazy about De soto. She taught us about his journey through Arkansas even when it was not a good thing to do. You know, with Colombus and all. How ever I understand that all The Spanish expeditions had their own private symbol marking their paths. Some times it would be the initials of the leader and date. Or the Initials of the Jesuit that was along on the journey. I have not seen anything that would make me think De Soto yet. Some have suggested to me that it might be the French since they owned Arkansas at one time. But I really do not think it is Them either.:BangHead: There has been found De Soto's Expedition symbol in the Ozarks that have been verified. A Few say they have found it on Fouche Mountain (Part of the Ouachitas), But to my knowledge that has not been confirmed yet.

I had to study the spanish trails for several years before I could even start following this trail that I am on now. There are a lot of shadow symbols that only show up for about 1 month out of the year.

I have heard of people spending 30 years tracking these trails and now I know why.:BangHead:

Pinwheel

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
... The Confederados (ex-REBS) moved to Brazil, learning to read/speak SPANISH, came back to USA after the CONFEDERATE WAR, using SPANISH letters/numbers/symbols & "treasure signs" "for a reason". Wouldn't it be NEAT if those symbols were SPANISH...?
The Expatriot Confederates also had settlements in British Honduras(Belize),including those of CSA Finance Agent of Europe,Colin J McRae,and Joseph Benjamin,brother of CSA Sec of State Judah P Benjamin and cousin of David Levy Yulee.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions