OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
Thought I would throw this one out to those that may have some insight on it's meaning to them. Hopefully it could open your eyes to what to look for in the future.

Thanks for your input, L.C. Baker

View attachment 1001815 View attachment 1001823

I was up to see the sunrise this morning as it signals the beginning. 101_8837.JPG

L.C.:icon_thumleft:

Kace

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Whites Bullseye 2 Pointer, Audio 200 D Headphones,
Garrett AT MAX, Garrett Pro-Pointer AT, MS-3 Headphones,
Lesche Digger, Lesche Shovel, 4' T Handle Probe.
GoPro, RC Truck, Drone.
Primary Interest:
Other
"WAXING Moon (going to FULL Moon) or WANING Moon (Going to NEW Moon...?

It's a Waning Crescent...

12-3-17 was the last Full Moon of the year...It was Also a Super Moon

Rebelsmom

Jan 17, 2017
Arkansas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So out of curiosity you all that are Mason's what is your intentions if you find the big one??

Rebelsmom

Jan 17, 2017
Arkansas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Rebel-KGC ; Just saying, would our efforts to help somebody with the signs be used to "enlighten" the Masonic or other organizations instead of the "little guy" who has spent years looking for a way to better him or her self and family.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Well, in GENERAL, in Virginia... MOST Free-Masons are NOT Treasure Hunters & don't care. Individual cases may vary; being subjected to Fed/State/Local Laws. I would PERSONALLY help the community "better" him/herself (& family). B/C the Grand Lodge of the state would "control" the "assets" found; yes, State Grand Lodges have their own Rules/Policy/Procedures to rule & govern states lodges; there is NO Grand Lodge of America, like in Great Britain... THANK GAOTU!

Last edited:

Rebelsmom

Jan 17, 2017
Arkansas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks rebel that's what I needed to know. We have great respect for the knowledge you and L. C. and others have given to this thread. Have enjoyed it please continue.

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
YEP! My WM pin on my coat lapel; my WM Apron...

YES, represented by the "Rising Sun " BUT Not in that shape Rebel, you are speaking of the rising sun symbol of the Freemasons which looks like this. past_masters_jewel_1775_1.jpg or this Freemason rising sun.jpg

Your Freemason's Past Master lapel pin and Apron do not have this rising sun symbol Rising Sun Comp.jpg

clothe map 009.JPG

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread