OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
If you are thinking about Oliver P. Morton, (Oliver Hazard Perry Throck Morton) he was hard after the K.G.C. and several suspected members were arrested do to his efforts. He was from Indiana though and he was not part of the same Morton clan that relates to the K.G.C. and O.A.K. in Nebraska City.
If you are talking about Stephen Douglas (The Little Giant) he was a copperhead although he was a bit spineless in his efforts after the Lincoln debates. he was married to Rose O'Neal Greenhow's Rose's sister Ellen O'Neal married Dolley's nephew James Madison Cutts. In 1856 their daughter Adele Cutts married the widower Stephen A. Douglas, the senator from Illinois...whose presidential campaign and debates against Lincoln were financed by slave plantation cotton and tobacco dollars. Popular sovereignty was a vote by the people for or against slavery and the early K.G.C. plan was to flood Nebraska with Missouri and Kansas slave owners to win that vote, and install a slave owning Governor to take over operations there as the Government was established. It is what caused the fraudulent elections in Nebraska in 1860. Knight of the Golden Circle James Buchanan was so involved that he actually traveled all the way to falls City Nebraska to count the Votes himself and wrote to J.Sterling Morton assuring him that he had won the election to the Governors seat....The votes were all thrown out by a turn coat with his own financial investments in Omaha Nebraska and they knew if Morton won that the Capitol City of Nebraska would be moved to Nebraska City and that would be the connection point of the transcontinental railroad. That was the K.G.C.'s plan all along. Douglas and J.S. Morton had a lot of correspondence and it contains some heated discussions.
Rose O'Neal Greenhow - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
I have one simple question for you guys. Why did those in power name the capitol of Nebraska Lincoln in honor of the slain president? One should look at that question starting in 1854 and end it in 1867......two years after the Civil War.:thumbsup:

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
Okay, no treasure recovered, I guess..but I DO believe it exists or DID exist.

In the early 1970's there was one recovery made by the original two men. It was a small cache of over sized gold coins that were done quite well by the K.G.C. who's first intentions were to pass the free coinage act and produce their own currency. Also included in that cache was a Grover Cleveland Presidential belt buckle. Fortunately for us, they found out in the late 1980's that there were 10 caches in all.

L.C. :thumbsup:

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
The thing that is the most exciting to me is the fact that in 2010 I uncovered proof that tied President Grover Cleveland into the K.G.C.'s fraudulent La Abra Silver Mine claim. He was also the President who chose K.G.C. Knight Julius Sterling Morton to be his Sec. of Agriculture. He would also dedicate the whispering bench to Morton during Teddy Roosevelt's term in office. Roosevelt was the head of the Civil Service during Grover Cleveland's Presidency and spent time at Julius Sterling Morton's home Arbor Lodge. This was during a time when they were both in Cleveland's cabinet and the O.A.K. was rolling in the dough. The Cleveland presidential belt buckle being part of the first K.G.C. cache they found was priceless! However, it was not until much later that my father and I identified the trail as a K.G.C. treasure trail.

L.C.:thumbsup:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
The thing that is the most exciting to me is the fact that in 2010 I uncovered proof that tied President Grover Cleveland into the K.G.C.'s fraudulent La Abra Silver Mine claim. He was also the President who chose K.G.C. Knight Julius Sterling Morton to be his Sec. of Agriculture. He would also dedicate the whispering bench to Morton during Teddy Roosevelt's term in office. Roosevelt was the head of the Civil Service during Grover Cleveland's Presidency and spent time at Julius Sterling Morton's home Arbor Lodge. This was during a time when they were both in Cleveland's cabinet and the O.A.K. was rolling in the dough. The Cleveland presidential belt buckle being part of the first K.G.C. cache they found was priceless! However, it was not until much later that my father and I identified the trail as a K.G.C. treasure trail.

TR was NYC Police Commissioner when KGC 3rd Degree (HQ) "morphed" into O.A.K.; HE had all kinds of "INSIDER INFO"

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
Teddy was good friends and I believe a brother with the Morton Brothers Paul and Joy and their father J. Sterling whom he met first. Paul Morton would later become Roosevelt's Sec. of the Navy and get his tit caught in the wringer for cash kick backs given to J.P. Morgan and J. Gould from the Colorado F and I Co. President Teddy came to Morton's rescue and made it go away! So cool to see how the brothers of lasting faith were always there for each other when the going got rough!

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Teddy was good friends and I believe a brother with the Morton Brothers Paul and Joy and their father J. Sterling whom he met first. Paul Morton would later become Roosevelt's Sec. of the Navy and get his tit caught in the wringer for cash kick backs given to J.P. Morgan and J. Gould from the Colorado F and I Co. President Teddy came to Morton's rescue and made it go away! So cool to see how the brothers of lasting faith were always there for each other when the going got rough!

Da "Rough Riders"! B.L.F./K.G.C.; O.A.K. WHEW!

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
Teddy Light Ref..jpg

I think this entry in Teddy's personal diary is worth it's implications weight in gold!

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Da "Rough Riders"! B.L.F./K.G.C.; O.A.K. WHEW!
Teddy Roosevelt's mother was Martha "Mittie" Bullock, whose family owned a large plantation in Roswell ,Georgia, and two of her brothers were officers in the CSA who moved to England after the War.
Young Teddy heard stories of the gallant "CAUSE" while growing up.

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
COULD THIS BE JESSE W. JAMES IN 1904?

jesse james old at meeting.jpg

Hers one for thought.... Reckon it could be the man himself in 1904? Who ever it is seems to have more attention from some of the men surrounded around him than the president of the U.S.A. or anyone else in the photo. Look how they form around him to be near him in the photo. Jesse would have been 57 Or 58 years old at the time this was taken. I wish it was in color.

L.C.

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
:icon_thumleft: ALL I remember was that the "Inner Circle" was composed of 5-7 VERY rich, wealthy men... who controlled EVERYTHING! A.C. was one...

I believe that was true Rebel, but it was in 1862. This was in 1904 when things had emerged on the market that were not available in the old days. Uses for oil had been created that surpassed kerosene, and most of those were made of steel. Great Stuff!

L.C.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
I believe that was true Rebel, but it was in 1862. This was in 1904 when things had emerged on the market that were not available in the old days. Uses for oil had been created that surpassed kerosene, and most of those were made of steel. Great Stuff!

L.C.

YEP! How they "made their money"; the ORIGINAL Military-Industrial "Complex"...

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Teddy Roosevelt's mother was Martha "Mittie" Bullock, whose family owned a large plantation in Roswell ,Georgia, and two of her brothers were officers in the CSA who moved to England after the War.
Young Teddy heard stories of the gallant "CAUSE" while growing up.
While Teddy's uncle, Irvine S Bullock, was the youngest officer to serve on the Confederate raider, CSS ALABAMA, his other was a more important member of the Confederacy.
James Dunwoody Bullock was sent to England by Judah P Benjamin to handle ALL the financial dealings for the Confederacy in England(John Slidell was also involved in England and France), turning cotton into hard currency to purchase warships, munitions, etc, and conducting the CSA blockade runners activities from England, while Benjamin conducted the stateside operation.
CSA Sec of the Navy, Stephen Mallory (from Florida), ordered Bullock to write a check to CSA blockade runner, Patrick Martin, who made runs from Canada to England, for a plan to kidnap US President Lincoln. Martin was to deliver the money to John Wilkes Booth, but his ship went down in a storm with all hands, 1864.
Nevertheless, Bullock was implicated in the Lincoln assassination of Lincoln, along with Benjamin, and both remained and stayed in contact, in England, after the War.
Benjamin and Slidell were both KGC since their early days in New Orleans with Albert Pike at the Pickwick Club, its been claimed that Mallory, through his connection to Benjamin's cousin, David Levy Yulee, was KGC, and it stands to reason that Benjamin would appoint a KGC operative to handle the financial affairs of the Confederacy in England.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread