L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other

10claw

Aug 16, 2009
L. C., many thanks for some history that the AEA and the '' so called '' news media are deathly afraid of.... waiting for next book.
:coffee2::coffee2::thumbsup:

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
What I believe is valuable are the facts and ideas expressed in my attempted writings, but it may not reach the public if they are delivered with poor grammar. Hence, poor grammar means poor communication. And poor communication leads to a bad impression, distrust, and misunderstanding. Therefore I have pulled my attempt at writing a book from the shelf until it is corrected.

God help me! I should have paid more attention in English class! L.C. Baker:BangHead:

i

Last edited:
OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
P.S. Benjamin Ficklin went to V. M.I, not West Point I have it wrong in the book. I knew better, don't know what I was thinking when I wrote that :dontknow: I hate misinformation as much as the rest of you do, so I am fixing it. If anyone thinks there is anything else wrong please let me know. Little things like that take away from the other points, true facts, and information in the book. :occasion14:

Thanks, L.C.:icon_thumleft:

Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
VMI was FULL of REBELS (CSA) & KGC Profs.; then the Yanks came in. VMI was burned down (and Lexington, Va.) by Yank Gen. "Black Dave" Hunter, who was defeated by CSA Gen. Jubal Early (from Franklin County, Va. during the CONFEDERATE WAR, when Hunter tried to invade Lynchburg, Va. CSA Treasury $$$$$$$$$$$$$ for Western part of Va. & "Beale Treasure" was utilized to re-build Lexington, Va. & VMI "after" the CW... AND! Richmond "stores" were also used to "build-up" Lynchburg, Va.; the LAST state capital of VIRGINIA, April 6-10, 1865 (surrender at Appomattox, Va. was the 9th).

Last edited:
OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
VMI was FULL of REBELS (CSA) & KGC Profs.; then the Yanks came in. VMI was burned down (and Lexington, Va.) by Yank Gen. "Black Dave" Hunter, who was defeated by CSA Gen. Jubal Early (from Franklin County, Va. during the CONFEDERATE WAR, when Hunter tried to invade Lynchburg, Va. CSA Treasury $$$$$$$$$$$$$ for Western part of Va. & "Beale Treasure" was utilized to re-build Lexington, Va. & VMI "after" the CW... AND! Richmond "stores" were also used to "build-up" Lynchburg, Va.; the LAST state capital of VIRGINIA, April 6-10, 1865 (surrender at Appomattox, Va. was the 9th).

I have spent a long time reading about Ben Ficklin and I knew better, It had to be one of those senior moment things......I think I have "parttimers" :icon_thumleft:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions