Report on O.A.K.

senior deacon

Jul 3, 2014
Humboldt, Iowa
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was ask by a member to do some R & I for them. In doing so I came across this gem.

Report of the Judge Advocate General on "The Order of American Knights," alias "The Sons of Liberty". A western conspiracy in aid of the Southern Rebellion

I have read part of it. I t is worth spending a little time on. Dry but tells of the effort to dig up the copperhead among the north. Lot of reference to the K.G.C. if the link doesn't work type ether the Holt report or the title into your browser it should come up.

Enjoy

Senior Deacon

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
I was ask by a member to do some R & I for them. In doing so I came across this gem.

Report of the Judge Advocate General on "The Order of American Knights," alias "The Sons of Liberty". A western conspiracy in aid of the Southern Rebellion

I have read part of it. I t is worth spending a little time on. Dry but tells of the effort to dig up the copperhead among the north. Lot of reference to the K.G.C. if the link doesn't work type ether the Holt report or the title into your browser it should come up.

Enjoy

Senior Deacon

It IS good, Bro...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread