KNIGHTS OF THE GOLDEN CIRCLE CODED LETTER AND CIPHER

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
please leave us some links ECS, I would like to read that.

L.C.
http://www.treasurenet.com/forumns/kgc/324466-florida-kgc-legend-4.html
Judah P Benjamin, David Levy Yulee, the Marshalls of Abbeville, CSA Capt John Taylor Wood (CSA Pres. Davis's nephew) SC, and the Georgia Bullocks, all had connections to Ocala, Florida. CSA Sec of War John C Breckinridge had connections to Ellenton, Florida, and the "Cow Cavalry", and the family that married into the Lykes family.
Te Florida connection runs deep.

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
http://www.treasurenet.com/forumns/kgc/324466-florida-kgc-legend-4.html
Judah P Benjamin, David Levy Yulee, the Marshalls of Abbeville, CSA Capt John Taylor Wood (CSA Pres. Davis's nephew) SC, and the Georgia Bullocks, all had connections to Ocala, Florida. CSA Sec of War John C Breckinridge had connections to Ellenton, Florida, and the "Cow Cavalry", and the family that married into the Lykes family.
Te Florida connection runs deep.

The link is not working for some reason ECS. Florida was a confederate state no doubt. All one has to do is look at the Jim Crow laws that were there until 1965 to realize there are some deep
roots there. :thumbsup:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
The K.G.C. around here were divided up by counties more than cities and townships. They met in very few safe places. The only meeting of inner circle of the O.A.K. that I know about for a fact, is one time in 1905, but the early K.G.C. met regularly in the open. The implications of guilt by association were far too risky for the Inner Circle I would say, after around May, 1861. From what I can find in secret personal documents that contain messages they sent incomplete hints and answers to questions that were not contained in the same document. The most important Knights had to have been informed from mouth to ear and after the Civil War began most of the communication was by coded cipher and a most unsuspected messenger. For all of you out there that search for a key document to break a code, keep in mind that the personal column of many news papers traveled the country freely and could be read by anyone. If the messenger made it through with the card full of numbers, the key could be easily found in the news paper! It does not have to be a big document to include the entire alphabet. (Helped to own the news press too!) In our case only three digit numbers were used at an inner circle level. It makes me wonder about the Beale cipher's four digit code. It must contain some pretty secret information to go to those extremes.

L.C.:thumbsup:
"Beale Cipher's 4 Digit Code"...?

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Newspaper in Lynchburg, Va. was owned by Charlie Button (@ 1885); CB was Head Editor & one of his Sub-Editors, John W. Sherman, allegedly wrote the Beale PAPERS pamphlet... :coffee2: ???

Last edited:
OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
Here it is in type for your convenience.
Dec,10th,1908
Philadelphia, PA.
Dear Sir,
I am writing you this letter to inform you that I have looked into every facet of information, traced each clue to its ultimate and back again. In all I must tell you, that I can find no reason to believe that any gold of the amount you name exists, if you will read each line that I have written you will know this is true.
I am recommending no further investigation be held. I’m enclosing a copy of the code you sent me. I have worked over it for the last 3 years. I can find no way that it can be broken.
There never has been any gold lost or stolen in your area of that large amount en it is highly unlikely that it would go unreported. I must say it is all a hoax, you should drop the search you are only wasting your time.
Very Truly Yours
B.L. Few D. Sargent Pinkerton
Phila, off.

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
That is pretty neat. I like the parts where he says that when “two or three were gathered together” they were thinking of him and especially the way that he closed with

"I will say nothing however of public matters of which you have more than enough from those about you, but close with a warm and earnest pressure of your hand."

Thanks for posting it ECS!:thumbsup:

E J Conger

Tenderfoot
Dec 25, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello my old friend

We go from the diary to the document. Thank you for a look at the original which I had not the pleasure of seeing before. By reading each line that has been written it is now out in the open field. For the letter you inquire of, could it be that it is given simply because there is no korresponding word in the last paragraph? Or do you read more into it? Yours truly, EJ Conger

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
That is pretty neat. I like the parts where he says that when “two or three were gathered together” they were thinking of him and especially the way that he closed with

"I will say nothing however of public matters of which you have more than enough from those about you, but close with a warm and earnest pressure of your hand."

Thanks for posting it ECS!:thumbsup:
Matt. 18:20... use it ALL the time.

Last edited:
OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
Hello my old friend

We go from the diary to the document. Thank you for a look at the original which I had not the pleasure of seeing before. By reading each line that has been written it is now out in the open field. For the letter you inquire of, could it be that it is given simply because there is no corresponding word in the last paragraph? Or do you read more into it? Yours truly, EJ Conger

I am 51 years old and I have devoted a great deal of time in my life to studying this information. Until the last 10 years or so we did it the old fashioned way and had to travel.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
I am 51 years old and I have devoted a great deal of time in my life to studying this information. Until the last 10 years or so we did it the old fashioned way and had to travel.
"51"...? !!! I'm 65 & still not "age-challenged"; I do MOSTLY R & I... keep my brain active; Ciphers are FUN!

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
I lost a fight with a track hoe Rebel. It didn't move me far, just did it really fast and fractured my neck. I can get around, but not like I used to. Thank God there are no mountains here! LOL

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
I lost a fight with a track hoe Rebel. It didn't move me far, just did it really fast and fractured my neck. I can get around, but not like I used to. Thank God there are no mountains here! LOL
Hope ya "mended" well; question for you, "family-wise"... y'all descended from Lafayette C. Baker, "who performed counterintelligence and oversaw security for Lt. Gen. Winfield Scott, Commander-in-Chief of the U.S. Army" (after the CONFEDERATE WAR)...? INTERESTING info from the CIA; NO "addy" listed, just "google" Intelligence In the Civil War. A publication of the CIA, Public Affair; with "assist" from NSA. HH! BTW: ISBN No. 1-929667-12-4
HH! Good Luck!

Last edited:

tinhorn

Jul 28, 2011
Reb,
Your use of Matt. 18:20, struck a cord with me. I recently found a 1 11 14 carving. Genesis 11:14 states, "And Salah lived 30 years and begat Eber." Matt. 11:14 "And if you will receive it, this is Elias, which was to come." Wondering if anyone else has run across one of these?

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
I have ran into Mathew 13:13 as a reference to the use of symbolism.

Albert Pike in Morals and Dogma says this, you can understand it how ever you like:

"Every Lodge is a Temple, and as a whole, and in its details symbolic. The Universe itself supplied man with the model for the first temples reared to the Divinity. The arrangement of the Temple of Solomon, the symbolic ornaments which formed its chief decorations, and the dress of the High-Priest, all had reference to the order of the Universe, as then understood. The Temple contained many emblems of the seasons-the sun, the moon, the planets, the constellations Ursa Major and Minor, the zodiac, the elements, and the other parts of the world. It is the Master of this Lodge, of the Universe, Hermes, of whom Khūrūm is the representative, that is one of the lights of the Lodge.
For further instruction as to the symbolism of the heavenly bodies, and of the sacred numbers, and of the temple and its details, you must wait patiently until you advance in Masonry, in the mean time exercising your intellect in studying them for yourself. To study and seek to interpret correctly the symbols of the Universe, is the work of the sage and philosopher. It is to decipher the writing of God, and penetrate into His thoughts."

I have made this statement before, and I believe it to be 100% true. Not all Freemasons were K.G.C., but all K.G.C. were Freemasons. To fully understand some of their early combine symbols I believe you have to think like that. Remember that the 33rd degree is bestowed upon you by your brothers, which means you had to earn it back in those days. They were not just handing the 33rd like a merit badges to boy scouts. I have read a lot of unsupported speculation of what deeds some of the 33rd degree Freemasons did to receive the prestigious degree, but I find about 99% of the accusations to be unsupported bull. There were Rebel and Yankee soldiers that were Freemasons before during and after the Civil War. They were sworn Brothers in the secret society that was split in half no different than some families had been split up with brothers on opposite sides of the battlefields. Severely wounded Freemasons were said to have cried out for relief and the battle was stopped until the men could be tended to and removed and taken to the rear of the battle line. I have read multiple accounts of this sort of thing taking place up and down the battle lines in several states. In one instance the lodge hall was spared from the cannons and a meeting held there which it is said that Freemasons from both sides of the battling attended then returned to their perspective sides. This scared the crap out of Lincoln and the secret service.

L.C.

Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
I have ran into Mathew 13:13 as a reference to the use of symbolism.

Albert Pike in Morals and Dogma says this, you can understand it how ever you like:

"Every Lodge is a Temple, and as a whole, and in its details symbolic. The Universe itself supplied man with the model for the first temples reared to the Divinity. The arrangement of the Temple of Solomon, the symbolic ornaments which formed its chief decorations, and the dress of the High-Priest, all had reference to the order of the Universe, as then understood. The Temple contained many emblems of the seasons-the sun, the moon, the planets, the constellations Ursa Major and Minor, the zodiac, the elements, and the other parts of the world. It is the Master of this Lodge, of the Universe, Hermes, of whom Khūrūm is the representative, that is one of the lights of the Lodge.
For further instruction as to the symbolism of the heavenly bodies, and of the sacred numbers, and of the temple and its details, you must wait patiently until you advance in Masonry, in the mean time exercising your intellect in studying them for yourself. To study and seek to interpret correctly the symbols of the Universe, is the work of the sage and philosopher. It is to decipher the writing of God, and penetrate into His thoughts."

I have made this statement before, and I believe it to be 100% true. Not all Freemasons were K.G.C., but all K.G.C. were Freemasons. To fully understand some of their early combine symbols I believe you have to think like that. Remember that the 33rd degree is bestowed upon you by your brothers, which means you had to earn it back in those days. They were not just handing the 33rd like a merit badges to boy scouts. I have read a lot of unsupported speculation of what deeds some of the 33rd degree Freemasons did to receive the prestigious degree, but I find about 99% of the accusations to be unsupported bull. There were Rebel and Yankee soldiers that were Freemasons before during and after the Civil War. They were sworn Brothers in the secret society that was split in half no different than some families had been split up with brothers on opposite sides of the battlefields. Severely wounded Freemasons were said to have cried out for relief and the battle was stopped until the men could be tended to and removed and taken to the rear of the battle line. I have read multiple accounts of this sort of thing taking place up and down the battle lines in several states. In one instance the lodge hall was spared from the cannons and a meeting held there which it is said that Freemasons from both sides of the battling attended then returned to their perspective sides. This scared the crap out of Lincoln and the secret service.

L.C.
LOL!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread