THINKING ABOUT ORGANIZING A TREASURE HUNT ON SITE

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
As many of you who have followed me know by now, the trail we are on is the real deal. It has blossomed into multiple sites and all of the clues have not been recovered yet for the caches. Long story short, we have too much ground to cover and we need better equipment to search with. In this lifelong quest we have struggled for every inch of what we know now. My Father is not in good health and I have titanium where it should not be, and I am no spring chicken any more either. In my next book "Before it is Lost" I am going to start at the beginning of the first clue and go through the field work all the way to the " Mountain of Death". That aside, the information is useless without hands on knowledge of the areas in question. 90% of them are on public property or an easement...these guys were not dummies. To be honest I can not afford all of the equipment we need to conduct a proper search in the right places and we lack the manpower for multiple recoveries. I am positive that J.S. Morton and the O.A.K. knew the true value of TREES when it came to hiding gold! I am seriously thinking of organizing a team and finding an investor so we can move forward at a faster pace. As of now we can not see the end of it, and we have not even began to search where the triangle told us to go look. WINTER has reared up it's nasty head and we are done for another season, far short of or intended goals. I want to be ready to mount a better attempt come Spring. :thumbsup:

L.C. Baker

P.S. If you would like to speak to me privately on the above matters you can reach me here. [email protected]

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread