Civil War II

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
He served in the Eastern Theater of the war for the entire conflict, as a division commander under Stonewall Jackson and Richard Stoddert Ewell, and in later actions commanded a corps. The articles written by him for the Southern Historical Society in the 1870s established the Lost Cause point of view as a long-lasting literary and cultural phenomenon, but it would turn out not to be a lost cause after all. The lost cause became a new cause and that cause was Civil War II and it was fought without firing a shot on a battle field. The South won it hands down thanks to the K.G.C. and their offspring in the O.A.K. (Order of American Knights). It was not fought over states rights or slavery, it was fought over control of the U.S. Government and it's judicial system as well as the control of it's purse strings.

Jubal_a._Early.jpg 220px-Knights_of_the_Golden_Circle_History_of_Seccession_book,_1862.jpg bird.jpg petrified oak stone anchor gunsight tree.png

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Well, "Old Jube" NEVER surrendered; after the CONFEDERATE WAR, he was a lawyer, here in Lynchburg, Va., & native of Franklin Country, Va. Had a "ROWY" history then, too... heh. :laughing7:

Last edited:

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Well, "Old Jube" NEVER surrendered; after the CONFEDERATE WAR, he was a lawyer, here in Lynchburg, Va., & native of Franklin Country, Va. Had a "ROWY" history then, too... heh. :laughing7:
Jubal Early is also related to the extended bloodline involved with the Beale Papers.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
The family names, all interrelated:
Risqué, Buford, Hutter, Ward, Kennerly, Hancock, Otey, Early, Sherman, Mitchell, Morris, and from the HART PAPERS search for the Beale treasure, Clayton Hart married an Otey.
William Clark, of Lewis and Clark, married into that bloodline twice, first wife was a Hancock, the second, her Kennerly cousin.
The Hutter brothers, both CSA Majors, have a strong connection to the moving of the CSA treasury, one by VMI members, and the other received at Danville, CSA Sec of State Judah P Benjamin's annotated with his notes copy of Vattel's LAW OF NATIONS, which was used as a Confederate code book.
The Pickwick Club of New Orleans with Albert Pike, John Slidell, and Judah Benjamin has been discussed on other threads.

Last edited:

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The best thing about KGC treasures is that they always fostered tall tales of treasure to throw off the treasure seekers. If you can see through these tall tales you will find KGC Gold. The Beale Treasure is actually one of their tall tales it was devised to cancel two larger very large treasures, one in Danville and another west of Roanoke.

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
There is a lot more I have not told you guys, as you would expect from an ongoing hunt in progress. Trust me when I say you have not heard the best of it, and that we are still locating. There is a lot that I want to share with you guys but I don't want to give up on my own search at this time, although with age and time taking it's toll I can't help but feel that I am running out of days.:occasion14: I will tell you this much though, there is a portion of the holdings of the O.A.K. located somewhere in the Midwest that is waiting to be found. The caches involved an inner circle of United States Presidents,Secs. of War, Senators, Governors,Judges, law enforcement, and the secret society of the K.G.C. That was in the beginning and it's growth and wealth continued growing past 1902 with what the O.A.K. had made wisely with some of their well invested forefather's K.G.C. gold and some good insider trading with the aid of purchased patents, banks, and insurance companies.
L.C.

Last edited:
OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
The family names, all interrelated:
Risqué, Buford, Hutter, Ward, Kennerly, Hancock, Otey, Early, Sherman, Mitchell, Morris, and from the HART PAPERS search for the Beale treasure, Clayton Hart married an Otey.
William Clark, of Lewis and Clark, married into that bloodline twice, first wife was a Hancock, the second, her Kennerly cousin.
The Hutter brothers, both CSA Majors, have a strong connection to the moving of the CSA treasury, one by VMI members, and the other received at Danville, CSA Sec of State Judah P Benjamin's annotated with his notes copy of Vattel's LAW OF NATIONS, which was used as a Confederate code book.
The Pickwick Club of New Orleans with Albert Pike, John Slidell, and Judah Benjamin has been discussed on other threads.

Thanks for the info, I want to study it more this Winter. I like the Clark connection as well. You know Lewis is the only guy that I ever read about shooting himself......reloading, and shooting himself again.:icon_scratch:???:icon_scratch:

Last edited:

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
"The Southern rebellion was largely the outgrowth of the Mexican War"- US Gen Ulysses S Grant
When one considers the original goal of the formation of a "golden circle" , and then notices the KGC members in the Federal government at that time period, it presents a clear picture on why the Mexican War was fought.

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Civil War II, that will be in 2017. After the election.

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
"The Southern rebellion was largely the outgrowth of the Mexican War"- US Gen Ulysses S Grant
When one considers the original goal of the formation of a "golden circle" , and then notices the KGC members in the Federal government at that time period, it presents a clear picture on why the Mexican War was fought.

I Agree 100%:thumbsup:

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other

If you want to go back farther and find conflict look at Lewis Cass and the U.S. Government(K.G.C.'s) quest to secure copper on Indian land.

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
This would be the particular Indians and K.G.C. copper situation that I am speaking of in this case gentlemen. Under K.G.C. /U.S. Government direction several inner circle members were involved in early developments here. Lewis Cass was selected for this job and if you dig a little deeper you will find a widows son named Thomas Cummings that Lewis Cass selected to help. Cummings was part of the 1850's college age Michigan Castles that housed Finner Ferguson, J.S. Morton and others that were selected for President Franklin Pierce by Lewis Cass to make a move on Nebraska territory for the K.G.C. Cummings had came to Iowa and took over a News Paper for the K.G.C.'s Iowa slavery interest in Iowa became as it became a state in 1846. The United States at that time was dividing into two very different sections. In Nebraska Territory in 1854 J.S. Morton would do the same verbatim in Nebraska City for the K.G.C. Thomas Cummings was selected as the first Sec. of Nebraska by Franklin Pierce, but upon Gov. Francis Burt's death (poisoning by radical republicans that would later recruit and arm John Brown in Tabor, Iowa), Cummings was made Governor by default. He named Omaha as the Capitol city instead of Nebraska City and he had a very short life after that. 8-)

https://www.nps.gov/kewe/learn/historyculture/copper-mining-timeline.htm

Last edited:

Not Peralta

Bronze Member
Mar 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for the info, I want to study it more this Winter. I like the Clark connection as well. You know Lewis is the only guy that I ever read about shooting himself......reloading, and shooting himself again.:icon_scratch:???:icon_scratch:
Amigo:coffee2:, The truth is out there,but, only in god do they trust.NP:cat:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread