TEDDY ROOSEVELT WAS A MEMBER OF THE ORDER OF AMERICAN KNIGHTS

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Don't think the K.G.C. approved of A. Burr. He was turned in by Lewis Cass himself!

I believe Aaron Burr and General Wilkerson were two of the top dogs in the KGC that wanted to take over the Golden Circle but at that time in history all they wanted to do was to make an Empire out of everything west of the Mississippi River and Mexico. Later they had their sites set on take over the entire North Amercian Continent and that included the United States. So the KGC kicked him out and turned evidence in on him in hopes he would be executed for Treason. One of the jurors was from Lynchburg, Va. and he wanted him convicted but others were sympathizers and let the crook go.

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
I believe Aaron Burr and General Wilkerson were two of the top dogs in the KGC that wanted to take over the Golden Circle but at that time in history all they wanted to do was to make an Empire out of everything west of the Mississippi River and Mexico. Later they had their sites set on take over the entire North Amercian Continent and that included the United States. So the KGC kicked him out and turned evidence in on him in hopes he would be executed for Treason. One of the jurors was from Lynchburg, Va. and he wanted him convicted but others were sympathizers and let the crook go.

sounds like he could have gone rouge like Cummings did in Omaha. Makes some good sense. Cass was quick to get him found out, and that would also account for what you say could be true if Burr was trying to secure his own way to the top of the circle and broke ranks within the organization. The offer of ten corner lots of their own choosing in Omaha was not enough to keep the K.G.C.'s grasp from Cummings early demise after he double crossed them.

L.C.

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
And A. Burr died a "broken man" & poor in a hotel room in NYC.

Alexander Majors the K.G.C. front man in their first frontier shipping firm was found broke in a dirt floor shack in the slums of Denver by Buffalo Bill Cody who had worked for Majors as a young man when he was only 15 years old. Cody published Majors book for him from his memoirs to help him out. Seventy years on the frontier: Alexander Majors' memoirs of a lifetime on the border Paperback – January 1, 1893 https://www.amazon.com/Seventy-years-frontier-Alexander-lifetime/dp/B00671KPI8

Don't look for the " whole" truth in it though!

Last edited:

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Was Alexander Majors an actual person? I mean did not Jesse James go by that name at one time? And did JJ later kill Buffalo Bill Cody? Or was it Wild Bill Hickok?

Old Bookaroo

Silver Member
Dec 4, 2008
Alexander Majors was one of the founders of the Pony Express - Russell, Majors & Waddell.

Buffalo Bill Cody died with his boots off - in bed, surrounded by his family. Long after Jesse James was shot in the back and killed in St. Joe.

Good luck to all,

The Old Bookaroo, CM

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well history expert what about Wild Bill Hickok? I guess JJ did not kill him or John Wilkes Booth either?

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
MARTIN ADD 1.jpg

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
Was Teddy Roosevelt just warming up his quill there at the top of the page in his personal diary when he made that x? You know, the BIG X that is the largest thing he made on the page...;at the TOP OF THE PAGE. What does it mean? The K.G.C. and the O.A.K. two secret societies used that same symbol. It was first found buried under a turtles nose about 10" deep. The Turtle is a K.G.C. treasure hoard symbol located on the railing of the grave of Julius Sterling Morton who placed a coded lead cross in that place himself. The symbol on that cross pictured in black and white as an X with an extra leg was used by us to locate other buried K.G.C. objects left by the Knights. With "no light" there is no shadow of the obelisk on the ground. You may have seen it also at the more famous Vatican in Rome, also pictured. Teddy knew the symbol and he did not learn it from the Freemasons, he learned it from the K.G.C. who passed it down.
Theodore-Roosevelts-diary-the-day-his-wife-and-mother-died-1884-small.jpg teddy X.jpg new jobs 082.JPG CircleSymbol_VaticanART.jpg

L.C.Baker pinkerton all seeing eye.jpg

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
Read the background, it is talking about Alice Hathaway Roosevelt ... his wife. She passed on February 14, 1884, and what is barely readable appears to be her obituary or an early draft of it.

Marriage certificate: https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipe....9_(119)_-_Roosevelt_marriage_certificate.jpg

There was never any doubt about that question sir. The light writing you see is on the back of that page in the book. The point is the BIG X he made at the top of the page and what it represents. Any thoughts on that?

:icon_thumleft:

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
It seems the truth travels quicker when people dig for facts to try and disprove what you have taught them!

teddy X.jpg Theodore-Roosevelts-diary-the-day-his-wife-and-mother-died-1884-small.jpg

What ever it takes, as long as the "TRUTH" prevails!

L.C. Baker :icon_thumleft:

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
L.C. Baker, I love to read your post. Keep on posting the truth.

I always believe the "X" was a symbol for Christ. It was also a cross of blood measuring about 18 inches by 18 inches and was placed on the first shield of the Knight's Templar. So when he writes, "The light has gone out of my life," I believe he is saying that his soul is going back to God the Father of Jesus. Others may read it any way they please but that is what it means to me. Also the "X" is a slanted cross to ridicule the believers of Jesus being the Christ as when Saint Andrew was crucified on the "X"

Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Well, I think TR was OAK... as Police Commissioner of NYC, he PROBABLY had access to SECRET KGC files, etc; KGC 3rd Degree HQ was in NYC, according to what I read/heard. :coffee2:

Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
It's sorta like being a 3rd Degree Freemason (Master Mason); "elevated" to York Rite (Royal Arch) or Scottish Rite (32nd). TR was 33rd, I think...

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, I think TR was OAK... as Police Commissioner of NYC, he PROBABLY had access to SECRET KGC files, etc; KGC 3rd Degree HQ was in NYC, according to what I read/heard. :coffee2:

About every President of the United States has either been OAK or KGC except the last one, I think him to be KGB.

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
L.C. Baker, I love to read your post. Keep on posting the truth.

I always believe the "X" was a symbol for Christ. It was also a cross of blood measuring about 18 inches by 18 inches and was placed on the first shield of the Knight's Templar. So when he writes, "The light has gone out of my life," I believe he is saying that his soul is going back to God the Father of Jesus. Others may read it any way they please but that is what it means to me. Also the "X" is a slanted cross to ridicule the believers of Jesus being the Christ as when Saint Andrew was crucified on the "X"

Sounds reasonable to me Franklin, but that kind of logic is also what they counted on among the uninitiated masses. There was nothing to say any different unless you would have known that Teddy was made a Brother of the O.A.K. when he came to Nebraska City Nebraska to stay with J. Sterling Morton. At that time Teddy was the head of the Civil Service and J.Sterling Morton was the Sec. of Ag under President Grover Cleveland. During his stay at Arbor Lodge Teddy became well acquainted with Paul Morton the son of Jay Sterling. Later on he would make Paul his Sec. of Navy when Teddy himself became president. This is a photo of Teddy in the middle between Paul and Joy Morton......surrounded by monopolists that include some heavy hitters like Carnegie etc. on the lawn at Arbor Lodge. I personally have no doubt, Teddy was initiated into the O.A.K. sometime during or before 1896. After you absorb the facts as I know them, stories like this one really stand out to you. https://books.google.com/books?id=X...aul morton rough riders private train&f=false

Teddy at Arbor Lodge meeting.jpg

L.C.:occasion14:

P.S. notice the 1$ an hour add!

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread