Was there a KGC influence in the Ozark mountains

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How about holly trees. I've found one that looks like it's got something on it. I've gotta get pictures.

You need to get a professional to help you. I would not post all of the signs and symbols on a forum. That is up to you. You quite clearly have a very large KGC Depository. To keep giving out information will enable others to jump your claim. Unless you have exclusive rights to the property. CLAM UP.

maccounty

Jan 7, 2016
SwMissouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro Minelab go find 60 Garrett pin pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not to mention a lot of theses sights are probably still watched. But franklin is right, someone would like to take what you've worked on if your not carefull, but how would they know who you are or exactly where your At? If you don't show anyone in person I'd say your ok, just watch how you go about it. Showing or asking for help from the wrong person could be even worse.......

OP
OP
O

orangeman

Jan 15, 2014
It would be hard for some one to get on the trail I'm on now. It's pretty remote here. People are really clannish good luck on an outsider even getting off the road without some wanting to know his business there. One of the first carvings I posted is well known in this area. Lots of folks for the last hundred years that I know of has tried to figure it out. I've had luck at finding more to go on. Just lack time at the moment. I can actually see the trail from the house.

OP
OP
O

orangeman

Jan 15, 2014
I'll tell a story about two guys from some where showed up about eight years ago and decided to dig up some ginseng. They parked on a dirt road not for from some pavement a walked to the ginseng. Well one old man found them in the woods and commenced to try and punch holes in them with an 06. So they high tailed back to there truck where another old man had done burned it to a hull. The two old men wasn't working together on this they didn't like each other at all. The folks around here are pretty different than most, and don't like folks poking around. If any ones ever read Bob Brewers book it'll ring some bells. If there is any where that some one wanted to hide some thing this is a good place to keep it secure. Sentinels wouldn't be needed just pick the right place where no one hunts and where there is no ginseng and it's safe. The local hill Billy's will do the rest.

maccounty

Jan 7, 2016
SwMissouri
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey orangeman, have you or anyone else for that matter come across drill holes? 20170102_131713.jpg 20170102_131740.jpg 20170102_131920.jpg

maccounty

Jan 7, 2016
SwMissouri
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks miboje, I posted them on that thread awhile back. I was posting them on this one trying more angles, seeing if orangeman had any around his sight. I've found a few more around these, they confuse me a little. Guess it's not supposed to be easy, Huh? Lol. I wasn't the one who did them. The ones I was showing make a M or upside down W. Or maybe some kind of map cause there's other drill holes close by. Who knows, maybe someone was going to blast the rock for the heck of it, but some of the holes have a bigger diameter and depth than others. There's other things around also, all part of the puzzle...

OP
OP
O

orangeman

Jan 15, 2014
Bread crumbs you have to figure out who and then maybe you can put things into context. Depending on where you are there might numerous different possibilities.

miboje

Mar 21, 2016
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTA 1000 PowerMaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bread crumbs you have to figure out who and then maybe you can put things into context. Depending on where you are there might numerous different possibilities.
Isn't that the truth....and how difficult it is. I have 6 sites I am working, and based upon what I've read and what has been said by others more knowledgeable, I am seeing: masonic, Jesuit/Spanish, outlaw, and KGC.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread