OP
Kace

Kace

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Whites Bullseye 2 Pointer, Audio 200 D Headphones,
Garrett AT MAX, Garrett Pro-Pointer AT, MS-3 Headphones,
Lesche Digger, Lesche Shovel, 4' T Handle Probe.
GoPro, RC Truck, Drone.
Primary Interest:
Other

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
I was just wondering if there is any interest in finishing the Jesse James Was One Of His Names... Black Book Discussion?

If so, I'll put up the guidelines again and we can all go from there.

Kace
"Guideslines"...? Just state YOUR OWN "Opinions"... or do you wanna argue...? :dontknow: :coffee2:

Last edited:

weekender

Feb 28, 2009
Arkansas-River Valley-Ft. Smith
Detector(s) used
Prism V
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was just wondering if there is any interest in finishing the Jesse James Was One Of His Names... Black Book Discussion?

If so, I'll put up the guidelines again and we can all go from there.

Kace

Kace,

I don't have anything to contribute to the conversation,
BUt, I do enjoy following along. Always a pleasure to think about
and learn from those who know.
Thanks,
-Weekender

OP
OP
Kace

Kace

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2017
Detector(s) used
GoPro, RC Truck, Drone.
Primary Interest:
Other
"Guideslines"...? Just state YOUR OWN "Opinions"... or do you wanna argue...? :dontknow: :coffee2:

The "Guidelines" I was referring to were that we were only using Official Records and News Papers of the Day. NO OPINIONS.. NO Thoughts...NO Beliefs. No MODERN Magazines etc. Go In Order of The Book....To Keep Arguements and Disagreements at Bay. After the thread is done, Then it can be discussed politely.

Post #45 Has the guidelines we all agreed to when the thread started.

The first page of this thread has the Jesse W. James Family Listed from Robert and Zerelda James to their Great-Great Grandchildren.

Kace

Last edited:
OP
OP
Kace

Kace

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2017
Detector(s) used
GoPro, RC Truck, Drone.
Primary Interest:
Other
Kace,

I don't have anything to contribute to the conversation,
BUt, I do enjoy following along. Always a pleasure to think about
and learn from those who know.
Thanks,
-Weekender

Hi Weekender, Hope all is well!

You don't need the Book. It's partial facts and a lot of embellishments. If You Have Any Questions At All, Just Ask.

Several People that were involved in starting this thread have the book and many do not have it and agreed to answer any questions from the book or records for those who don't have access.

The main guideline is just No Opinions on This Thread, Only The Book, Newspapers of the day and Records are to be used...The Next Thread, if there is one, Opinions and Literature that followed the Black Book are Allowed.

If this gets going again, I hope you participate! Post #45 has the guidelines.

Kace

White Heart

Sep 5, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No Opinions on This Thread, Only The Book, Newspapers of the day and Records are to be used...
Kace

I skipped to the picture pages.
Are there any better pics of the bricks?
I tried to track down 7/12/67 news press , but no copies available.

uglymailman

Bronze Member
Feb 3, 2010
Hey Kace. Hoping to jump start this thread again. I like throwing in snide remarks from time to time. Happy Holidays & good luck.

OP
OP
Kace

Kace

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2017
Detector(s) used
GoPro, RC Truck, Drone.
Primary Interest:
Other
Hey Kace. Hoping to jump start this thread again. I like throwing in snide remarks from time to time. Happy Holidays & good luck.

Hey Ugly,

It was a year ago today I think that it started! lol!

We didn't make it too far... but I'll pick it up where we left off and see if we can finish it this winter.

I hope all is well with everyone!

Kace

Ol' Kentuck

Jun 12, 2018
Primary Interest:
Other
Hope you are enjoying Christmas down on the farm, Kace, and that ye made the "Nice" List again this year. (Even though you fool yer family with the wild turkey :wink:) Reckon I'm looking at another sack of coal as usual, ha!

Wishing you and All Our Friends here a Very Merry Christmas and the Happiest of New Years! :icon_santa:

5mhzE1Sl.jpg

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
HA! NO snow here in L'burg, Va. TODAY: 58 degrees; back tomorrow... 57 degrees. NO Snow Bunnies sighted...

CarlLind

Nov 21, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good afternoon everyone,
I only stumbled upon this book a few months ago while doing some research after reading The Lost Order by Steve Berry and listening to a podcast on Astonishing Legends where they talk about the BB and also Bob Brewer among many other things about looking for the KGC treasure caches and legends. What piqued my interest was they were talking about KGC treasure caches in AZ where I live. I was able to track down a copy of the BB here in Prescott at our public library no less. It just arrived today, so I will need to get it. I just finished reading the thread and see that there are talks of getting it back going again. I really hope that you do. There is so much information that I am about to reread everything. It is such a fascinating part of history.

CarlLind

Nov 21, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
One more thing, my fiance' has family who has lived in the Branson,MO area for many years. I would love to get to see the area and pick their brains on things. Plus when we go visit this year, if anyone has any suggestions on where I might be able to find some markers to get to see in real life, I would appreciate any info. I don't expect anyone to pass along any areas to lead to any treasure, that should be done by me and more research. This I accept and I am willing to put in the leg work. Anyway, thanks again for the thread and I hope it gets back up soon. It will be fun to get to be a part of the thread and not just someone who is reading all the information you all have put many hours of research into.

rennes

Dec 11, 2016
Hatton, AR
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Hello Ladies and Gents,
Just now is the first time I've been on TNet in a long time. This post is from Bob (Hillbilly) Brewer. Rennes is the name I chose for our office email years ago. Marta, our office manager/receptionist/real THer, posted to TreasureNet under this name a few times. Most of what Marta said was cleared by me prior to posting. Many of you younger TreasureNet readers likely know only my name as I have been out of contact to the treasure world for several years. this morning I've read many of the posts on the book Jesse James was one of his names, by Del and Lee. Its quite understandable why most of you can't get your mind around the BB. That book was intended to only be digested by someone with knowledge of how the system works. To all others it is just ambiguous, ridiculous and BS. I suspect not many of you spent enough time reading between the lines to separate the true information from the gibberish. Believe me this book is not a read once and forget novel. You should see the two copies I've used for many years to locate KGC/??? depositories all across the USA. If I get around to it photos of my books will appear on our website (deleted for rule infraction) I am now 80 years old and spent most of my early life helping keep treasure signs and markings replaced in the depositories here in west AR, and SE OK. My mentors were members of the organization that buried the treasures and kept watch over them from 1910 till Grandpa Ashcraft died in 1971. As a child I didn't know about the KGC or anything other than my kin spent a lot of time blazing and grafting trees, burying metal objects and stacking rocks for mining claims. I was only 9 YO when I was shown the first carved map tree and listened to the sons of old Rebels' tales of Spanish Treasure right in my own back yard.
I know some of you will trash this post, its okay others have ridiculed most of what John or I say for years. That is why you never heard from us again except for History and Discovery Channel. Some who paid attention to our ramblings have subsidized their incomes.

(Deleted by mod for rule infraction.)

Hillbilly Bob Brewer

Last edited by a moderator:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Rennes you can not post names of or links to a forum that covers topics covered here.

Ol' Kentuck

Jun 12, 2018
Primary Interest:
Other
The "Guidelines" I was referring to were that we were only using Official Records and News Papers of the Day. NO OPINIONS.. NO Thoughts...NO Beliefs. No MODERN Magazines etc. Go In Order of The Book....To Keep Arguements and Disagreements at Bay. After the thread is done, Then it can be discussed politely.

Post #45 Has the guidelines we all agreed to when the thread started.

The first page of this thread has the Jesse W. James Family Listed from Robert and Zerelda James to their Great-Great Grandchildren.

Kace

Back on track. :icon_thumright:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread