Just How Much Did They Have to Bury?

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Clearfield Pa. and Nova Scotia, Canada
Detector(s) used
Schonstedt sopt, GPL , 2 box, Dowsing Rods, Long Range Locators, Radar, Bounty Hunter & a lot more
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

GoDeep

Bronze Member
Nov 12, 2016
Detector(s) used
Whites, Garrett, Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I posted this info to show other treasure hunters that has a problem with a government agency that says their files are sealed by a Federal Judge. Don't give up , there are ways to get the info in the files.

I'll take your non response to my questions as a affirmation that you don't want to share any new information, the case is now adjudicated as being available to the public per the Penn. Court of appeals, so there is no gag order on you sharing the information. Now that the ruling has been handed down, the information is available to anyone seeking it, so i'll put in an FOIA request. It may take awhile to get, but i'll publish it on here so that we can all get the answers and truth we are all eager to find out.

Last edited:

Honest Samuel

Banned
Sep 23, 2015
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Honestly I fear the truth may never come out of this. Why oh why didn't FindersKeepers get everything on paper. Potentially very tragic mistake indeed. :(
Getting permission and legal contracts with private landowners is hard enough, but dealing with the states and federal government by oneself may potentially very tragic without the best lawyer that you can afford with a solid contract who is looking out for your best interest. All of us want FindersKeepers to answer your above great interest question. The best two courses in college were contract laws. Now the information comes in handy.

WG2020

Oct 9, 2018
SW Ohio
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 and Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
TSeek7,

Was there ever verifiable proof that the FBI actually showed up and actually dug anything.

Good luck with your hunts. WALT

Signman

Feb 14, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The question often comes up about KGC treasures...did they have any money? This is because people assume that the KGC operated at the time of the civil war and shortly there after. This is not accurate. There are pockets of the KGC still in operation. For this reason, I'm not convinced their cause is for a second civil war like most people believe. I've been able to research and prove that they had groups active in the 1960s and others operating in the 1980s which are now died out. I really don't know what their reason for existing and operating is. Someone stated earlier that the members paid dues, implying that this is how they get their money but I think there is more to it. If they needed members/operatives in an area ( they were expanding into an area where they had no presence) they would set them up in business. These people had a nice income and the business would funnel some amount of money to the organization. My research in Texas has shown this to be the case many times. Also in many instances a town where they setup the business would be named after the person. You can try to confirm my research but some of it is from inside information not in the public record but try researching Kirbyville, Wiergate, and Bon Wier. There are odd things about the Wiers. These people were not in the lumber business, however the 2 brothers moved from west/central Texas to east Texas to get in the lumber business. They also had towns where they setup shop named after them, which also seems to be a common theme. People have also said the KGC was a masonic group. I would say they were at best a subset of the masons. In other words, if you were looking to expand the group, they would recruit their masonic brothers. They knew they could trust them. So just being a mason didn't give you any inside information to the KGC operations. My research leads to this conclusion by me, no inside information on that. But yes, there is a lot of wealth stashed in North America. Map tree.jpg

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011
The question often comes up about KGC treasures...did they have any money? This is because people assume that the KGC operated at the time of the civil war and shortly there after. This is not accurate. There are pockets of the KGC still in operation. For this reason, I'm not convinced their cause is for a second civil war like most people believe. I've been able to research and prove that they had groups active in the 1960s and others operating in the 1980s which are now died out. I really don't know what their reason for existing and operating is. Someone stated earlier that the members paid dues, implying that this is how they get their money but I think there is more to it. If they needed members/operatives in an area ( they were expanding into an area where they had no presence) they would set them up in business. These people had a nice income and the business would funnel some amount of money to the organization. My research in Texas has shown this to be the case many times. Also in many instances a town where they setup the business would be named after the person. You can try to confirm my research but some of it is from inside information not in the public record but try researching Kirbyville, Wiergate, and Bon Wier. There are odd things about the Wiers. These people were not in the lumber business, however the 2 brothers moved from west/central Texas to east Texas to get in the lumber business. They also had towns where they setup shop named after them, which also seems to be a common theme. People have also said the KGC was a masonic group. I would say they were at best a subset of the masons. In other words, if you were looking to expand the group, they would recruit their masonic brothers. They knew they could trust them. So just being a mason didn't give you any inside information to the KGC operations. My research leads to this conclusion by me, no inside information on that. But yes, there is a lot of wealth stashed in North America. View attachment 1799618

Forget about the name KGC. It limits your research to a couple hundred years and a small part of the world. Research back several thousand years and look for the people of influence back that far. Think trading families and criminal organizations. There are places that have drawn people to them for thousands of years. Religious cities and sacred places where pilgrims travel to show reverence and spend their money. Administrative places where government officials collect taxes, create legislation and benefit from kickbacks and other forms of corruption. Healing places where people go hoping for a longer life. People need things when they travel to these important places. The families or organizations who can provide these things to these travelers are gonna make a killing.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Inside the "Patch" is where you want to look for amount of treasure, location and depth of said treasure. Do you have a better photo of the "Patch?" I may be able to help you locate what is buried there?

Honest Samuel

Banned
Sep 23, 2015
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The cache you speak of (The Dent's Run Gold), no proof has ever been presented that the gold was found, let alone recovered. I've read through every thread on this forums about it, asked many questions of the "finder", and no proof was ever provided. Proof means tangible, visible, testable and verifiable facts. There are none. When I pressed the question, he never claimed to have ever dug a single bar of gold nor even ever claimed to lay his eyes on the gold (he did try to say there was gold on the drill bit when drilling for it, but he never provided any pictures or samples). The FBI showing up and digging means only one thing, they showed up and were digging. Their statement was they didn't find anything. That is ALL we know, period, the rest is speculation and likely, wishful thinking....
Very true my friend. Wishful thinking never found treasures. Good hunting and good luck.

Honest Samuel

Banned
Sep 23, 2015
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Pictures of the 50 pounds gold bars would be nice to prove that the story is true. Some of us including myself do not believe the story and the FBI did not find what was never there. But, each to their own. I agree with # 17.
This is # 30. I like to repeat myself.

Honest Samuel

Banned
Sep 23, 2015
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I posted this info to show other treasure hunters that has a problem with a government agency that says their files are sealed by a Federal Judge. Don't give up , there are ways to get the info in the files.
What is the latest news?

Honest Samuel

Banned
Sep 23, 2015
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Getting permission and legal contracts with private landowners is hard enough, but dealing with the states and federal government by oneself may potentially very tragic without the best lawyer that you can afford with a solid contract who is looking out for your best interest. All of us want FindersKeepers to answer your above great interest question. The best two courses in college were contract laws. Now the information comes in handy.
That is why you need to hire the best lawyers you can afford, so you do not have to sue federal government later as much more money.

Apr 29, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Franklin, on another post said "Fort Knox wouldn't be large enough to hold it all". I've read that John Spuiryt, said there was buried treasure all over the South, he must know something if he said it.

Honest Samuel

Banned
Sep 23, 2015
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes, it is call The Neptune, good luck to people who is seeking this true treasures of pirate treasures in three locations in Connecticut.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions