A Revival of the K.G.C.'s Cause and Possibly the Organization Itself

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Help such as treasure hunters that can be trusted to recover some of these treasures. There are over 72 large treasures to recover. Both Knights Templar and KGC/CSA depositories. I could never locate or recover all of them by myself. Then we are going to need abandoned bank buildings or one large location to deposit all of the treasures recovered. Armored cars to transport, and guards for depositories and transporting the treasures. Lawyers to protect our rights and the treasures. Researchers to locate more treasures and more treasure hunters to recover said treasures. It is going to be a massive undertaking. I am up to the task. I hope I can find a few hundred people then we will need thousands of good people that are not greedy and want to make this "New Jerusalem"a reality.
Who's paying for all this...?

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
... There is a lot of treasure in Danville. It can not be recovered due to where they are located.
But once we get to finding and recovering some of these other treasures it will open some doors that are not there right now. It is going to take a lot of work.
There are a lot of treasures.
The Knights Templar Treasures are over 17,000 cubic feet of gold silver and jewels.
There are 58 depositories of KGC and CSA Gold, over $58 Million face value and over 60 to 200 tons of gold bullion...
Yes, there is legend, lore, and talk of "a lot if treasure", but where is the hard confirmation that these "lot of treasure" exits outside of the legends, lore, fables, and tall tales, and WHY is it always "can not be recovered due to where they are located"?
The many government representatives and organizations that have been contacted concerning the Danville cemetery grave containing the location maps of these KGC depositories did not take this information seriously as fact due to the lack of real evidence proving that these maps and KGC depositories really existed.
As for Templar treasure in North America, there is no evidence that supports the Templars in North America, much less of their hiding treasure on this continent.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The proof is going to be in the RECOVERY. After we have recovered one or more of these large depositories, then the government may let us do more? You have to have a proven track record then others will listen to what you have to say. That is why I posted what I did in Post #15. We will come back to the "MAPS" at a later time with a proven track record. As for the treasures, they exist.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Who's paying for all this...?

I am working on the recovery of two rather small deposits about a couple million each. Also working on a couple large deposits that are not in cemeteries or on government properties. When my partners and I recover these treasures the bills will be paid from these treasures. Maybe we won't need to even cash the treasures in? We will put the treasures on display and charge fees for viewing the treasures.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
... You have to have a proven track record then others will listen to what you have to say...
Is that why you failed at convincing all the organizations and government representatives concerning those KGC location maps in that Danville cemetery grave?
You may want to get Bob Brewer on your discovery team with his track record.

Last edited:

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Is that why you failed at convincing all the organizations and government representatives concerning those KGC location maps in that Danville cemetery grave?
You may want to get Bob Brewer on your discovery team with his track record.

Hillbilly Bob Brewer has no track record. Bob Brewer has not recovered any treasures. Only sold books.

Kray Gelder

Gold Member
Feb 24, 2017
Georgetown, SC
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
After the ashes of the powerful countries of the World occur which I believe is going to be soon. If there is anything living left? That is why I want to recover the tons of treasure that I know about. Then we can build a "New Country and call it New Jerusalem."

You know about tons of treasure? Know? Dream, maybe. And who wants to live in a New Jerusalem? LDS? Is this a Biblical thing? You want to set up a theocracy? You're in the wrong country, Dude. Move to Iran.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Hillbilly Bob Brewer has no track record. Bob Brewer has not recovered any treasures. Only sold books.

What about following the directions on the "talking" HOOT OWL TREE in Brushy Creek, Arkansas that led Bob Brewer to that KGC cache glass canning jar filled with gold and silver coins?
That and other small KGC caches he found seems to provide a track record.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What about following the directions on the "talking" HOOT OWL TREE in Brushy Creek, Arkansas that led Bob Brewer to that KGC cache glass canning jar filled with gold and silver coins?
That and other small KGC caches he found seems to provide a track record.

You mean the gold and silver coins he purchased from Ebay.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
You mean the gold and silver coins he purchased from Ebay.
You know this as a fact and can prove it?
Bob Brewer was on BRAD METZGER's "DECODED" explaining the KGC/CSA symbols on a talking tree in that Danville cemetery with the grave containing the map locations of those KGC depositories, Season 1/Episode 5.
Brewer claims to have knowledge on the KGC as a members descendent.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
All of us who is interesting in recovering all these treasures. Count me in.
One needs to determine if these "treasures" actual really exist and not just based on the hopes of legend and lore and wishing tall tales are true before being counted in.
Many fortunes, large and even small, have been squandered chasing fairy tale treasure dreams.

OP
OP
K

KGCTH7

Greenie
Aug 22, 2020
The South
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
OOPS! I almost replied to a few of these remarks. As for the OP's contention that thoughts of a Civil War, death and destruction, and the return to slavery is "fun", all I can do is strongly disagree, and hold the rest of my thoughts. Jeez.

That was more of a disclaimer to make it clear that I'm not trying to incite anything like that. I was only saying that its interesting to consider and discuss the possibility of those things. Especially considering the times we are living in and the current state of our Union. If you can't figure that out on your own then maybe you're right. It is probably better to just hold your thoughts. Thanks

Tpmetal

Silver Member
Jan 4, 2017
Western ny
Detector(s) used
equinox 800, Whites mx sport, Garrot carrot, bounty hunter time ranger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
well in ny here I would beg to differ, they have limited what kind of guns I can own, I have to flee my property before I shoot in self defense... and so on. just because your neck of the woods isn't as far along yet doesn't mean this stuff isn't happening. little by little they keep chipping away at it

Last edited by a moderator:

Kray Gelder

Gold Member
Feb 24, 2017
Georgetown, SC
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
That was more of a disclaimer to make it clear that I'm not trying to incite anything like that. I was only saying that its interesting to consider and discuss the possibility of those things. Especially considering the times we are living in and the current state of our Union. If you can't figure that out on your own then maybe you're right. It is probably better to just hold your thoughts. Thanks

You're right, a simple man such as myself, should not try to engage with intellectual giants.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Hillbilly Bob Brewer has no track record. Bob Brewer has not recovered any treasures...
Bob Brewer filmed that Brad Metzger "DECODED" Confederate Gold episode at the Danville Cemetery in 2010 and it was aired in December 2010.
Brewer was standing in front of a Beech "talking" tree, and explained the meaning behind the KGC symbols that would lead to caches. No mention of a grave with maps.
Three years later in 2013, a newspaper article with you in front of the same Beech "talking" tree photo providing a different meaning of the same KGC carvings, mentioning the grave with the KGC depositories location map.
So what we have are two different interpretations of the same symbols on the same tree, similar to all those claimed "solves" of the Beale ciphers, proving that all these symbols interpretations are based on the expectations of the beholder.
One fact in Brewers favour, is that he did recover a KGC glass canning jar cache of gold and silver coins in Brushy Creek, Arkansas and several other small caches from his reading of KGC symbols.
Most likely, it appears that KGC caches fit the pattern of these glass canning jars filled with coins, and are not large depositories of wishful thinking.

Last edited:

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I see you had my post took down. Does not matter. When you get rebuked, you have moderator help. That is why no one can contest your false claims. Enjoy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread