Is there a Long Range Locator capable of this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Ted Groves

Aug 26, 2009
Planet Earth
Detector(s) used
(G&T-C) = gullible and technically-challenged
Shortstack said:
Apparently, Ted and SWR choose to ignore those empty devices that saved so many lives in Vietnam by locating boobytraps and ammo caches. You know..............those skinny little pieces of welding rods or coat hangers that were bent into "L" rods.

IF! ...and that's a big if, bent wires were employed and actually "appeared" to locate boobytraps and ammo caches, you can be very certain the same results could have been obtained by merely pointing a finger and "guessing" (intuition, logic, etc.) where the locations would be.

As for blood on their hands; those would be the perpetrators, manufacturers, salesmen and persons supporting those scoundrels that were responsible for placing expensive empty plastic boxes, with telescoping antennas sticking out of them, in the hands of those responsible for discovering bombs and explosives; and inferring those scams could locate hidden bombs and ordinance.
:angry7:

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
Hey Shortstack…..It sure does upset SWR and Ted when some speaks the truth
So it's not about the context of SWR's posts, or the reliable references or sources SWR brings to the table to support his opinions and views...it's just the simple fact you don't like it when others voice something you don't think they should be allowed to do. SWR and one or two others, that is. Folks that agree with your opinions and views are OK
reliable references or sources SWR brings to the table to support his opinions and views
That is a big part of it..Carls and Teds web sites are not considered to be a reliable references or sources . In fact all the Skeptic web sites fit into that group of bogus fact producers. We know you like these sites because what you think is proof has already been spun and twisted so all you have to do is copy it
I would suggest you educate yourself about that naysaying actually is. For one thing, it is not naysaying when you align yourself with the mainstream conscious on the subject. If mainstream science says dowsing or LRLs is simply random chance, and I agree...brother I ain't naysaying.

I say grow a brain, and debate the issue at hand on the merits of the actual issue. Bring something to the table, other than a whining Nancy attitude because you don't think people should be allowed a voice if it does not serve your agenda. If you spew silly pseudoscience and naysay mainstream science...expect to be challenged in a open forum.
You see SWR…You are the naysayer according to your post. You are the one that puts nothing but sic babble on this forum.
IF! ...and that's a big if, bent wires were employed and actually "appeared" to locate boobytraps and ammo caches, you can be very certain the same results could have been obtained by merely pointing a finger and "guessing" (intuition, logic, etc.) where the locations would be.
No truth at all in this statement

As for blood on their hands; those would be the perpetrators, manufacturers, salesmen and persons supporting those scoundrels that were responsible for placing expensive empty plastic boxes, with telescoping antennas sticking out of them, in the hands of those responsible for discovering bombs and explosives; and inferring those scams could locate hidden bombs and ordinance.
There you go again Ted…You seem to have blood on your mind all the time…We have never killed any one or been arrested for murder so please stop lying about us.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
There was an article in the American Free Press News, in regards to this discussion. I think it is a good article, because it shows both pros and cons, while trying to stay neutral. I'm not posting it as "I'm right, you're wrong" thing...but just to show there is/was discussion and the end results...for that period in time.

http://www.denverpatriotcommunity.org/AmericanFreePress/AFPNewsJan03.htm#anchor280960
A Sampling of 2003 news articles from The American Free Press
Become a Distributer and earn $$$
January 6 & 13, 2003
A Patriot Rebellion Brewing!
Anti-War Protesters Risk Lives to Block Bombing of Baghdad
• Science Says Practice of Dowsing Not All Wet
• Terror Predicted On the High Seas
Cities, Counties Already Opposed to USA Patriot Act
New Laws Encroach On American Rights; Facts About the USA Patriot Act
U.S. Not Prepared for War on Multiple Fronts
January 20, 2003
Feds Knew '9-11' Was Coming • Sly Fox Pushing for Mexicans to Get Social Security Benefits
How Long Can Israeli Cruelty Be Ignored, Condoned?
January 27, 2003
Iraqi Super Weapons: They Got `Em From The U.S.
U.S. Armed, Promoted Accused September 11 Terrorist Mastermind
Bin Laden ‘Monster' a Creation of U.S. Intelligence Agencies

• Louisiana Populist ‘Dukes It Out' with Justice Department
This is a rag…

EddieR

Mar 1, 2005
Madisonville, TN
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, MXT,..Tesoro Vaquero, Silver UMax, Compadre, Tejon,..BH LandRanger..Pioneer 505.. GC1023..Teknetics Delta 4000, Gamma 6000, Eurotek Pro..Fisher F2, F4, F5, F70
Ted Groves said:
Shortstack said:
Apparently, Ted and SWR choose to ignore those empty devices that saved so many lives in Vietnam by locating boobytraps and ammo caches. You know..............those skinny little pieces of welding rods or coat hangers that were bent into "L" rods.

:angry7:

Out of all the dumb things you have posted on here...this has got to be the dumbest yet.

My "guess" is that there are quite a few "fingers pointing" at you.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
The DA for the banned explosive device is begging for private people to testified over in Britain. The case against the bomb explosive device is going to trail…Does that tell us that his case needs a lot of help….SWR and Ted being experts they should volunteer to testify

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good afternoon Eddie: Ted posted ---->and that's a big if, bent wires were employed and actually "appeared" to locate boobytraps and ammo caches, you can be very certain the same results could have been obtained by merely pointing a finger.
Surprisingly enough he is to a point, close. If the dowsing ability is developed enough, you can. The ideo response is the same. This has been demonstrated to me. I once tested a gentleman that had his dowsing response indicated by a feeling of heat on his cheeks.
==============================================================
He also posted --->the same results could have been obtained by merely pointing a finger and "guessing" (intuition, logic, etc.) where the locations would be.
Here he is completely wrong, if the person has developed 'any' of their dowsing ability.

Don Jose de La Mancha (Tropical Tramp)
"I exist to LIVE, not live to exist"

Ted Groves

Aug 26, 2009
Planet Earth
Detector(s) used
Wash and rinse as many times as you want, Eddie, but you cannot wash it off.

Dumb is defending a long range bomb locator while at the same time admitting you have no idea how it works. That's what dumb is.

All that will get you is placed in the same category as the scam artists that sell those fraudulent pieces of trash.

It's obvious you don't know how it works, because an empty box with an old car radio antenna sticking out of it; can't work.

Jeeeeeeeez.... Eddie, wise up. :angry7:

EddieR

Mar 1, 2005
Madisonville, TN
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, MXT,..Tesoro Vaquero, Silver UMax, Compadre, Tejon,..BH LandRanger..Pioneer 505.. GC1023..Teknetics Delta 4000, Gamma 6000, Eurotek Pro..Fisher F2, F4, F5, F70
Ted Groves said:
Wash and rinse as many times as you want, Eddie, but you cannot wash it off.

Dumb is defending a long range bomb locator while at the same time admitting you have no idea how it works. That's what dumb is.

All that will get you is placed in the same category as the scam artists that sell those fraudulent pieces of trash.

It's obvious you don't know how it works, because an empty box with an old car radio antenna sticking out of it; can't work.

Jeeeeeeeez.... Eddie, wise up. :angry7:

Okay, show me where I defend a "bomb detector". Of course, this will be ignored like my other questions....when you can't answer you just ignore them. Got any idea how silly that makes you look?
<toot><toot> here comes Teddy on his PMS Cycle!!

I'll ask again: How many LRL's have you owned/tested and did you buy them new?

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good afternoon Eddie: You posted -->I'll ask again: How many LRL's have you owned/tested and did you buy them new?
Do you really expect an honest answer?

"I exist to LIVE, not live to exist

Ted Groves

Aug 26, 2009
Planet Earth
Detector(s) used
"<toot><toot> here comes Teddy on his PMS Cycle!!"

Does saying $hit like that somehow make you fell better about yourself, Eddie? Does it somehow help you to sleep a little better.... knowing that you support fraudulent bomb locators and the perpetrators of such scams?

Your little mind must be a lot shallower than I first imagined. No doubt matches your stature.

Maybe someday you will actually stand-up to your fears and frustrations, and turn the tables on that neighborhood bully that beat the crap out of you. Or, maybe not....

:laughing9:

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Eddie: It was posted --> mb is defending a long range bomb locator while at the same time admitting you have no idea how it works. That's what dumb is
Yep, almost as bad as not understanding the principal behind it, yet saying that it can't work.

"I exist to LIVE, not live to exist

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Don Jose:
Do you think the phrases "witness chambers" and "empty boxes" would make any connections in the brain neurons of SWR and Teddy?

Probably not. :dontknow:

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Okay, show me where I defend a "bomb detector".
I'll ask again: How many LRL's have you owned/tested and did you buy them new?
toot><toot> here comes Teddy on his PMS Cycle!!"
Right ..here comes Teddy

Does saying $hit like that somehow make you fell better about yourself, Eddie? Does it somehow help you to sleep a little better.... knowing that you support fraudulent bomb locators and the perpetrators of such scams?

Your little mind must be a lot shallower than I first imagined. No doubt matches your stature.

Maybe someday you will actually stand-up to your fears and frustrations, and turn the tables on that neighborhood bully that beat the crap out of you. Or, maybe not....
Yep, almost as bad as not understanding the principal behind it, yet saying that it can't work.
Great answer to his two Questions…
Do you really expect an honest answer?
Right again Tropical Tramp…It looks like Ted has reverted to his real self (the Watcher)…who just loves to be expel from forums..
Correct

Art Flather's

EddieR

Mar 1, 2005
Madisonville, TN
Detector(s) used
Ted Groves said:
"<toot><toot> here comes Teddy on his PMS Cycle!!"

:laughing9:

:laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9:

And I ask again: where have I said that I support "bomb detectors"? :read2:

And I ask again: how many LRL's have you tested/owned, and did you purchase them new? :hello:

<toot> <toot> :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
To you, Art...it is a rag. To others...who actually understands good journalism...when the report includes its sources...it is a good reference point.
who actually understands good journalism
Yes I understand “GOOD” journalism when I see it
when the report includes its sources... it is a good reference point.
When the source is clearly not good journalism, and is clearly from a kook, Conspiracy, Skeptic type group it does not make point..It isn’t even a Rag but pure garbage.
January 6 & 13, 2003
• A Patriot Rebellion Brewing!
January 20, 2003
• Feds Knew '9-11' Was Coming • Sly Fox Pushing for Mexicans to Get Social Security Benefits
• How Long Can Israeli Cruelty Be Ignored, Condoned?
January 27, 2003
Bin Laden ‘Monster' a Creation of U.S. Intelligence Agencies

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
OK Art....just like a child with special needs...I will hold your hand, and lead you through the sources and references used in that report:
After reading some of this garbage there are a few mentions about some of these sources and some references. But just enough for some people to think the stories (and that’s what they are) are true…
now Art....do you need a potty break, or can we continue? now Art....do you need a potty break, or can we continue?
No I don’t need a potty break now…You had better check your right shoe…
A Patriot Rebellion Brewing! …..By Fred Lingel
Feds Knew '9-11' Was Coming …By Joseph R. Corson
How Long Can Israeli Cruelty Be Ignored, Condoned?.. By Fred Lingel
Bin Laden ‘Monster' a Creation of U.S. Intelligence Agencies …By Fred Lingel
Bin Laden ‘Monster' a Creation of U.S. Intelligence Agencies …By Mike Blair

Just like most of the facts you guy's post...Just enough truth to make you think they are real honest stories..

fenixdigger

Feb 8, 2010
Detector(s) used
Aurora Aqua, Excalibur, Garrett CX2, Gemini-3, MFD's, Sovereign, Viper, E Trac, Dees Nutz rod, Tesoro Sand Shark. Pro pulse.
I don't suppose you have any PROOF of this?????

Sorry, I just couldn't help it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread