Is there a Long Range Locator capable of this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
Hey SnakeEater…Thank for the information…The real treasure hunters on this forum understand that some people can not us these devices or do not have all the information that is needed. . I would like more information about how you LRL is supposed to work….If you are trying to us any mental though with most of these devices they will not work properly…I for one do not like people buying devices that they can not use..Art

SnakeEater

Oct 22, 2008
So Calif.
Detector(s) used
Garrett, Pulse Star 2, "Cachefinder" LRL, GPL
The general theory is that every smelt of metal generates an electron field which resonates at a given frequency. My LRL is supposed to be programmed to 'stimulate' three of these frequencies... pure gold and the two main smelts of US, standard issue, gold coins via a 3 setting switch. The frequency is then broadcast and the operator uses L rods to circle the transmitter until a signal to the electron field, as indicated by a 90 degree turn of the inside rod, is received. However, if the source material has been recovered, each pull of the L rod will sap/draw from the electron field remaining around the recovered target until you no longer get a response. If the target remains, the response will continue until the target is removed. The larger and older the target, the farther away it can be picked up.

I recently moved and dug up my targets in the back yard. The last one to be located showed it was recovered but I knew this was 'impossible' since I was the only one who knew the general location and a standard metal detector would not pick it up. Well, I dug a 5' diameter circle around where my LRL showed the target once was and knew by memory that it had to be within that circle. **Nothing** I sat on my porch swing and scratched my head for about 10 minutes until I remembered that my wife had contracted with our gardener to dig up an orange tree several years ago. She also had them remove the root base and guess what? My target was on the outer edge of that root base so guess who found real treasure?

Ha, another person who was NOT EVEN LOOKING FOR IT!!

Arggg :)

SnakeEater

Oct 22, 2008
So Calif.
Detector(s) used
More or less but it did work perfect with my own targets so who knows...

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
~SnakeEater~
More or less but it did work perfect with my own targets so who knows...
SWR will never find out about these devices…He refuses to no go to demonstrations to find how they work..I fact he will admit that he has never saw a LRL in person. He prefers to look at pictures and decide if they will find treasure. ..Art

SnakeEater

Oct 22, 2008
So Calif.
Detector(s) used
~aarthrj3811~

I hope you don't mind if I copy your style for addressing a poster without a quote?

Anyway, I really can't blame SWR.

I've experienced many things which confirm the possiblities of this equipment but my pet name for it is still 'voodoo magic.' Besides, I'm a fellow? diver (free and scuba) and when I see that red flag with the white stripe, I get the warm fuzzies. lol

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Hey SnakeEater…..I find that my way of quoting people works pretty good. I find by not using the whole thing I am giving the skeptic’s less stuff to twist and spin. Besides that by using less band width I am doing my part to keep this forum operating faster…Art

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Careful snake eater, swr is a randi fanatic, and you know of course that Randi is a pedophile ? However, by no means do I associate swr with being pedophylic. Hhe has many other faults, including being bull headed, but that is not one of them. I probably would trust him with my mule, since she has very high morals.

Don Jose de La Mancha

werleibr

Jul 26, 2010
Virginia
aarthrj3811 said:
Hey SnakeEater…..I find that my way of quoting people works pretty good. I find by not using the whole thing I am giving the skeptic’s less stuff to twist and spin. Besides that by using less band width I am doing my part to keep this forum operating faster…Art

K i know i have been gone but just sick of arguing. You belivers are like anyone in religion, No matter how many facts are brought forth for that their beliefs are nothing more than a fairy tale. Well any ways I was posting because if you are going to use terms, use there correct meaning. Art when you make a post to here the only time you are using bandwith is during your loading of the page and sending in of your post. Bandwith is a rate of transfer of data, not the storage of them. These simple text posts don't eat up a lot of storage space nor dose it take a lot of bandwith to transfer the information from the treasurenet servers to your computer. So art what you really should have said is that you wanted to use the least amount of storage space on the TNet servers. The bandwith is usally limited by your internet connection.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Thanks for the information werleibr…Still if I keep it short it gives the information of what my comments are about and less items for the skeptics to spin…We are not speaking of our religion…Just what we know is the truth. ..Art

werleibr

Jul 26, 2010
Virginia
i know you are not speaking of your religion. Nor was I. I was simply stating that your belief in these machines are similar to those who are religious. Can knock any common sense into them.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
~Klondikeike~
It wouldn't matter to most folks... maybe there is an exception.. but if most people didn't get their monies worth... there would be a line to the courts a mile long...

Since there are a rather good number of operating H3's in the US and a few other countries...but most are in the US...... and if the H3 DIDN'T DO what H3tec says it will do....WHERE ARE ALL THE LAW SUITES BY ACTUAL CERTIFIED OWNERS AND USERS OF THE H3...?

Your challenge is this... find the law suites from actual and licensed H3 owners who have filed against H3 for selling a fraudulent device... with so many H3's out there... there must be one person that was willing to put pride aside and file against H3tec for selling a fraudulent device?
This is the best question ask in the passed year…Where are all these people that have been frauded….Art

SnakeEater

Oct 22, 2008
So Calif.
Detector(s) used
werleibr said:
i know you are not speaking of your religion. Nor was I. I was simply stating that your belief in these machines are similar to those who are religious. Can knock any common sense into them.

Even beliefs which are completely backed up by empirical evidence (facts if you will) are often ignored to our detriment (cigarette use for instance).

On the other hand, some beliefs which are supported by evidence which can be fairly debated by men and women of intelligence AND which benefits our lives should not be discounted. After all, we are united on this planet and our fate is connected in ways which modern man is just now realizing. If I abstain from random sex due to a belief in some ancient, Hebrew 'fairy-god' and the sexually diseased woman I DON'T have sex with doesn't pass on an STI to me which I then pass on to another woman who then passes it on to you... you benefit, no?

As for me, I'll take a benefit any way it's packaged and often, it can't be dissected (removing the non-emphirical if you will) without losing the benefit entirely. JMHO of course :)

SnakeEater

Oct 22, 2008
So Calif.
Detector(s) used
aarthrj3811 said:
This is the best question ask in the passed hearer are all these people that have been frauded….Art

Art, we must also consider that an individual lawsuit based on fraud would probably end up in a net loss for the claimant, even if the full amount of the cost of the equipment was recovered. It's one thing when a big law firm does a class-action suit, contacts all the potential claimants, and pays all legal costs - but it's an entirely different animal when you go it alone or with a few other guys. Also, most of these equipment sellers have enough disclaimers in place to protect themselves even in the event that they sell you anything shy of an empty box.

So to be fair, 95% of these LRL sellers could technically be fraudulent and there could still be near-zero lawsuits to demonstrate it.

SnakeEater

Oct 22, 2008
So Calif.
Detector(s) used
~Don Jose de La Mancha~

Ha, I love the Randi types. Better to have a strong opinion and willingness to challenge those opposed to it than to wander through life never contemplating the deeper things.

However, I do prefer a little less bias and a little more common sense with things like Randi's challenge of how Adam and Eve "could have two sons, one of whom killed the other, and yet managed to populate the earth without committing incest". For instance, marrying a 1st cousin was (and still is in some places) considered incest until it was discovered that our gene pool is still varied enough to avoid the potentially detrimental effects of inbreeding at that level. Now, considering that the gene pool was potentially never larger than at the time of Cain and Able (debatable I know), marrying siblings would then fall into the same scenario. Perhaps that is why sibling-marriage was not discourged in the bible until around 3,400 years ago?

Oh, and I have a one million dollar challenge too - expand a 'singularity' into an entire universe under MY agreed-upon scientific testing criteria and after that, if I'm a little short on cash for the pay-off... well, I got four kids that aren't afraid to wash dishes :)~~~~~

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Hey SnakeEater…How does religion come into the picture when using “Electronic Devices? What if a bunch of LRL Treasure Hunting Devices pooled their money to fight for their rights? You claim that the seller of your device located unknown targets for you. Try thinking about something else when testing your equipment. If you use any mental input with these devices you will always fail…Art

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good evening snaker: the gene pool is set up so that none of us are any further distant than say the 21 st cousin. Hi swr, smoochies cuz.

Unfortunately, Bias, and a closed mind, are the mainstays of the Randyites. When one wishes to discuss the theories that the LRL's possibly 'could' work, not necessarily that they 'do' work in their present versions, they simply retreat to ignore. They have yet to answer an outstanding no. of questions and other factors for over two years. What conclusions would you come to?

I personally would love to actually have an open discusion, even if I am proven wrong eventually. My ego doesn't require me to belittle anyone for simple errors of grammatical construction or composition, or to be always right.

Don Jose de La Mancha

SnakeEater

Oct 22, 2008
So Calif.
Detector(s) used
aarthrj3811 said:
Hey SnakeEater…How does religion come into the picture when using “Electronic Devices?

Both require a measure of faith for the initial buy-in?

SnakeEater

Oct 22, 2008
So Calif.
Detector(s) used
~Real de Tayopa Tropical Tramp~

It's a rare man who can set aside his ego for the sake of the truth. I hope to be one of them... someday lol

Ted Groves

Aug 26, 2009
Planet Earth
Detector(s) used
(G&T-C) = gullible and technically-challenged
SnakeEater said:
aarthrj3811 said:
Hey SnakeEater…How does religion come into the picture when using “Electronic Devices?

Both require a measure of faith for the initial buy-in?

Exactly! :thumbsup:

Hence, my admonition... "Belief systems are faith based, whereas science works no matter what you think".

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
MOrning Ted: You posted -->Hence, my admonition... "Belief systems are faith based, whereas science works no matter what you think".
To a point I agree even if science is working with an incorrect hypot., which in itself is a faith based belief that it is true.

Don Jose de La Mancha

"I exist to Live, not live to exist".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread