Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 2 of 38 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Is there a Long Range Locator capable of this?

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    May 2008
    niles ohio
    grand master hunter cx2 ,,. , fisher 1235x 1236x2, 2 coin computers, garrett freedom 3.

Re: Is there a Long Range Locator capable of this?

well. all i know is. if you cant spell artifacts, the thingamajig you made to find them probably doesnt work

us
    The Watcher

Apr 2004
    Northern Nevada
    Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
    250 times

Hey PAPPYGOL….i can locate. Copper, Brass, Bronze, most kinds of gemstones, Dinosaur Bones, porcelain, pottery and most anything else you can think of….If you know what its made of it can be located…Every thing on this earth both living and dead has it’s on Frequency. If you know the frequency you can locate it…Art

us
    May 2008
    niles ohio
    grand master hunter cx2 ,,. , fisher 1235x 1236x2, 2 coin computers, garrett freedom 3.

if i saw it with my own eyes. i would believe it. to believe someone can accuratley locate something buried 6 or 8 feet down in the ground from hundreds of yards away. is science fiction to me. also, if there was a machine able to do this, , and this i know this is true, whites, or garrett or fisher would have one on the market today. as we all know. charles garrett is an einstein in his own time.

Mar 2003
    Michigan USA

I am happy to see that Marc decided to open discussion again on this forum about Long Range locator's. What is a treasurenet forum with out LRL discussion. There are LRL equipment on the market that works when you take the time to learn how to use them. It takes more then one piece of LRL equipment to locate and retrieve a gold or silver cache. Thank You.
    Bullet:Mich.
    Bullet:Mich.

us
    The Watcher

Apr 2004
    Northern Nevada
    250 times

Marc, common sense will tell you that LRL's do not find Gold, precious metals, or anything else. They are merely a tool that serve as an aid in our search. LRL's and MFD have no intelligence of their own to find Treasure for any one, so why would you, or anyone, logically expect such a performance from a dumb, stupid, piece of equipment which has no intelligence of it's own

They all require the intelligence, knowledge, and experience of a human operator. Any LRL, regardless of manufacture, or advertising hype, will only be as good as the knowledge and experience of the person using them.
    Very good Dell…..Hours of practice….Learning if the signal is real or is going to a ring or a ray…It is not a buy and get rich instrument…..Art

us
    Sep 2008
    3 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

yep there it is the f400 system in the picture sure wished i knew the owner would like some instructions bildon

us
    Sep 2008
    3 times

Thanks Dell you are one of the few fine people out there and i enjoy your articles very much please keep on writing about these articles and i will watch for the email Thanks Bildon

de
    Feb 2007
    Schmölln, Germany
    OKM, Whites, JW Fisher, Mala

Hey Dell, I have to say that you make a very good point that really refers to any and all pieces of equipment regardless of their nature or functionality.

An equipment operator only becomes more proficient with practice and experience. Though a person knows how to drive a car, doesn't mean they can drive a race car at full speed through a corner without the necessary practice and experience.

There are so many out there with ultra biased opinions that without the operational knowledge of any equipment, how can any statements be regarded as true or false, they are just mere opinions. I have seen some LRL's work and others not. Without the proper testing, learning and practicing, how can anyone make truly factual statements.

Frank

de
    Feb 2007
    Schmölln, Germany

SWR,

Honestly I haven't been around enough of them to say Yeah or Nay. I just received one from the factory to test and I can say that personally at this point I am impressed. As soon as I find something of value then at that point I will be really impressed.

In a post from another user, finding treasure is not looking for a needle in a haystack, it is looking for a particular needle in a needle stack.

I have found that no one piece of equipment is perfect for every application. I use several, for the more instruments that give me a positive reading, the more likely I am to go and chase it.

Frank

us
    The Watcher

Apr 2004
    Northern Nevada
    250 times

I have found that no one piece of equipment is perfect for every application. I use several, for the more instruments that give me a positive reading, the more likely I am to go and chase it.
    Right on Frank….When I go out I always have a backup with me….It may be a walkie-talkie, cell phone, a calculator and a set of baited Dowsing rods…They all can be used in case you need them…Art

de
    Feb 2007
    Schmölln, Germany

I was reading about the cell phone and the number 512 What is that about?

us
    The Watcher

Apr 2004
    Northern Nevada
    250 times

I was reading about the cell phone and the number 512 What is that about?
    Hey cassbiz……Numbers 511to 514 came from Ranger Tell a lot of years ago. That’s just what they are..numbers.
    One morning I was charging my wife’s cell phone and also doing some testing on calculators..When the phone was charged I put the numbers into it and the rods closed between it and the gold….A few days later I was at a Thanksgiving dinner and checked 5 more cell phones..

I then went out to the hills and set the cell phone on the ground, Took a !/4 oz nugget and walked up the road. I would set the nugget down and check the signal line….When the signal became weak I marked the spot and went back to the car…It was close to a ¼ mile to the place I had marked….

I have also tested it buried at 1 foot and 3 feet…Works darn good….Some one can see if they can use a LRL with this thing…The 512 number is not very good as it picks up the rings…Art

de
    Feb 2007
    Schmölln, Germany

Ranger Tell : Shouldn't be dating yourself.

Like I said, don't know too much the LRL's but am open to all technologies.

I have even listened to map dowsers, some can, some can't. With that being said, anyplace is a good place to start.

us
    The Watcher

Apr 2004
    Northern Nevada
    250 times

Just an old man trying to pass my knowledge on to someone else…I have made my living since the early 80’s finding gold so I know a little about finding it…Art

us
    Having the time of my life!

Sep 2008
    Cincinnati
    20 times

This is a great topic and I have enjoyed the posts!
    I want to mention the post with the picture of the detector set up is very interesting for regular (conventional ) signal transmission. The device I have works differently and is new technology (patented) so you won't be seeing it in the name brand adds. I agree that the LRL market is a niche one. If you had invented this new thing would you let anyone else have it ...not me until I had already found enough that would give me everything I want. Call it greed; I am just saying I'm being practical. That is the reason I don't reveal the name of the device I use.
    Not wanting to be disagreeable but the device I own will pinpoint the ELEMENT you have it set for, I do mean pinpoint as in right on. The distance (thru the air) I checked was ½ mile. I did find a match head sized gold nugget near Redding CA from 1/8 mile away. The depth is suppose to be good for at least 200 feet, I have confirmed it will work 10 feet thru solid concrete, plan to test it above a cave by putting a silver dollar in the cave and then standing above the thing which would be close to 100 feet. Will do it sometime soon.
    Yea, though I walk through the Valley of Death I will fear no evil for thou art with me.

Page 2 of 38 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsors