Is there a Long Range Locator capable of this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other

flgliderpilot

Bronze Member
Apr 28, 2015
Saint Augustine, FL
Detector(s) used
CZ-21, Minelab Equinox, Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Sadly, this is hypothetical...

I know 3 chests of gold are buried - somewhere within 300 acres... at 8 feet deep. There is no (or very little) iron buried with the cache.

How do I locate them?

This is the official re-opening of the TreasureNet Long Range Locator Forum.

PLEASE NOTE: As the administrator, creator and owner of this site, I HAVE SEEN PEOPLE GET RIPPED OFF (defrauded) by people selling so-called "long range locators" (devices, that supposedly, can find precious metals at a distance). I HIGHLY recommend consulting a geophysicist ($100 in consulting fees could save you thousands, and you'll learn something!), before spending ONE DIME ON ANY "long range locator" . With that, I open this forum to the discussion of said devices.

Well, I've been told many times that these long range locators can locate a gold ring a mile away, or even paper bills. Heck people on this forum can even douse a map of the area with a pendulum and tell you where the chest is. Surely someone will jump in any minute and be able tell you exactly where the gold is. I am waiting patiently.

Kinda funny watching all the LRL people back out once put on the spot to help.

Last edited:

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
No I am not interested in this story

A couple of million in gold and it does not interest you?

Is it a moral dilemma or something?

I have a couple of great locations charted out- just would be nice to get them narrowed down a bit. It would save a lot of time searching.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
[
Sadly, this is hypothetical...

I know 3 chests of gold are buried - somewhere within 300 acres... at 8 feet deep. There is no (or very little) iron buried with the cache.

How do I locate them?

This is the official re-opening of the TreasureNet Long Range Locator Forum.
[/QUOTE]

We have told you

Dave Rishar

Silver Member
Mar 6, 2008
WA
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero, XP Deus, Vallon Gizmo
Well, I've been told many times that these long range locators can locate a gold ring a mile away, or even paper bills. Heck people on this forum can even douse a map of the area with a pendulum and tell you where the chest is. Surely someone will jump in any minute and be able tell you exactly where the gold is. I am waiting patiently.

Kinda funny watching all the LRL people back out once put on the spot to help.

I tried this with MH370 some time back in the dowsing forum. Lots of excuses, but not a lot of help. I attempted to dowse it myself and I even got repeatable results, but it looks like I was wrong.

Ask for the location of something that won't be recovered by other means and you'll receive multiple circles and squares on a map, but don't expect help if you're looking for a specific item that will probably eventually be recovered. I have more respect for weather forecasters.

They say that it works though. Who am I to argue?

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thread Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread