Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 3 of 49 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    mx
    Nov 2004
    Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
    2985 times

Re: When Ordinary Science Fails to Explain

Afternoon my good friend hung: you asked "what do I know about chakras"?
    I have been more or less around the fringe of that in my experiments, but hadn't gotten
    into it as such. But I find that it appears to have a solid basis despite public, scientific, experience
    and opinions..

Don Jose de La Mancha
    "I exist to live, not live to exist"

us
    The Watcher

Apr 2004
    Northern Nevada
    Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
    255 times

~hung
    ~
    So making ElainE's and SWR's idiot posts just disappear from this thread is so refreshing. It's now clean again with inteligent discussions.
    Holly iggy button!
    ~SWR~
    Hello? It's 2011 and this crackpot has not made the first Scientific Journal with his amazing abilities since 1996.

Earth to hung....is anybody home?

Hello....knock knock...lights are on, anybody home?
    Wow hung…You upset poor SWR..he is now yelling at you..I will bet it really makes you unhappy…Art

us
    Feb 2010
    Anderson rod, Aurora Aqua, E-scope, Examiner, Excalibur, Garrett CX2, Gemini-3, MFD's, Sovereign, Viper
    15 times

Hi Hung;

You need to let me hook you up with my son. He has been doing that for some time now. He can tell you how to turn it on.

us
    Apr 2008
    Central California
    8 times

Quote Originally Posted by hung
    I see skeptics remain citing 'science' as a possible 'basis' or should I say, using it as a 'lifeline' for them to deny matters they cannot comprehend such as for instance the simple aproach of MFD type LRLs of locating elements at distance through magnetic lines.
    hung-up---

I don't have any problem with things happening, which Science cannot explain. In fact, I think it's to be expected.

But when you try to use Science to try to explain something that doesn't happen, then you have serious problems. And when you try to use unproven ideas, rather than proven Scientific facts, to explain stuff that doesn't happen, that's not Science. So you should stop pretending that it is. And you should stop pretending that pseudoscience deserves any recognition as fact, when it absolutely is not.

Reality is fact. Science Fiction is not.

If you choose to wander off the path of Reality, that's certainly your right to do so. But when you talk about Fantasy, and try to call it Reality, I don't think anybody in their right mind is going to back you up on that point!

One day your preaching how good pseudoscience is, and the next day you're saying how bad it is. And the whole time, all of your "explanations" have absolutely no basis in known and proven fact.

Ideas, guesstimates, hunches, and mere theories, are not fact! Are you using a Klingon dictionary or something? You have been interchanging Science and Fantasy like they were the same thing! The little men in white coats just love to get ahold of people who do that. And you've done it over and over, and in writing no less!

So if you hear a knock on your door---don't put up a fight, I hear they can get nasty.

P.S. When will you man-up and take Carl's test?
    ref: Are LRLs More Than Just Dowsing?
    An evil group is comprised of the insane, who, out of fear, imagine that they must conspire to destroy those who are honest and able. A good group is made up of honest people, who could each survive on their own, yet work together openly for betterment for themselves and others.

mx
    Nov 2004
    Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
    2985 times

HI how does he do it swr??

Don Jose de La Mancha

mx
    Nov 2004
    Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
    2985 times

EE, you posted --> Reality is fact. Science Fiction is not.
    Hmm, has a flat line been established between them? Have you forgotten the Van Allen belt?
    I find that many of yesterdays science fiction is todays established normal.

Don Jose de La Mancha

us
    Apr 2008
    Central California
    8 times

RDT---

True. But that's the whole point, isn't it? I mean, if somebody tries to prove something by using Science Fiction, there is no way to know if it's real or not, until much later. Some theories get tested and proven, while many others don't.

It's best not to call something "fact" until it is known to be. If someone said, "I think this may be how it works; then that's one thing. Especially if they then prove that it really works. Lots of things have been shown to work, without knowing exactly why until much later.

But when someone refuses to prove his claim, that whole "maybe" thing is useless.

Refusing to prove, and basing it on Science Fiction, is just totally backwards. And it smells.

I just calls 'em like I sees 'em.

An evil group is comprised of the insane, who, out of fear, imagine that they must conspire to destroy those who are honest and able. A good group is made up of honest people, who could each survive on their own, yet work together openly for betterment for themselves and others.

us
    The Watcher

Apr 2004
    Northern Nevada
    255 times

Reality is the state of things as they actually exist, rather than as they may appear or may be thought to be.[1] In its widest definition, reality includes everything that is and has been, whether or not it is observable or comprehensible.
    Yes..LRL’s and MFD’s actually exist no matter what you think
    Historically, philosophers have sometimes considered reality to include nonexistent things such as "gold mountains" in a sense referred to as a subsistence, as well. By contrast existence is often restricted solely to being (compare with nature).
    That is true
    Reality is often contrasted what is imaginary, delusional, in the mind, dreams, what is abstract, what is false, or what is fictional. To reify is to make more real, and to abstract is the opposite. The truth refers to what is real, while falsity refers to what is not. Fictions are not considered real.
    This is a good example of the “Skeptic” thought patern

It is always contrasted with what is not so included, as being not real, so the term is somewhat amiguous in its contradictory usages.
    Is this why they use the words Science and proof as interchangeable thoughts ?

us
    Apr 2008
    Central California
    8 times

artie---

Try paying your bills with Fictional dollars sometime....

Don't be a doof---show the proof!
    ref: [url=http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,387205.0.html]Are LRLs More Than Just Dowsing?[/url

us
    The Watcher

Apr 2004
    Northern Nevada
    255 times

Try paying your bills with Fictional dollars sometime....
    Thank You again…Since all the skeptic’s claim that what I find and everything I sell is in my mind I am guilty…I guess I have been paying my bills for over 30 years with Fictional Dollars..Art
    More insults
    ref: Are LRLs More Than Just Dowsing?[/url

us
    Apr 2008
    Central California
    8 times

Quote Originally Posted by aarthrj3811
    Is this why they use the words Science and proof as interchangeable thoughts?

I was referring to this statement, artie.

Yes, proof needs to be scientific, not fictional.

Unless you are hunting for fictional money.

Get it?

When will you man-up and take Carl's test?
    ref: Are LRLs More Than Just Dowsing?

Jul 2009
    Tubedec A9000, Mineoro FG90, OKM Bionic X4
    2 times
    Long Range Locating ONLY

Very well Tayopa and Fenix, you both are aware of the chakras. Congratulations for this noble knowledge. I will only give a quick review so others who are not aware might follow.

We have basically 7 chakras or 'centers of force'. Those are (upwards to downwards):

Coronary Center, where are located the supporting energies of the nervous system.
    Frontal Center, governs the other centers and also the cortex.
    Laryngeal Center, controls breathing and phonation.
    Cardiac Center, directs emotion and the base forces.
    Splenic Center, located in the spleen, regulates circulation and the vital resources.
    Gastric Center, responsible for the food and fluid absortion in the body.
    Genetical Center, powerful management system for the sexual energies of life.

Taken from a computer perspective, one might understand the chakras as directories in a hard drive where all related information are stored regarding the operating system.

In a healthy individual both of mind and body, these 'centers' are in perfect equilibrium, tough they are not easily acessed. But under the influence of ilegal drugs for instance, a disastrous imbalance effect happens to the point of causing 'unsynchronous openings' and mixed and corrupted data access, again similar to file download corrupted data in computers.
    However, through special techniques such as those of 'magnetization' and deep meditation, these centers can be accessed the correct way and all of their data consulted.

Example:
    One of the amazing abilities of Mr. 'H', whom I have studied, was magnetic reception of data through the palm of his hands.
    By placing his hand over one tested male person's genetical center, he was able to aquire the name of her future wife (the tested person was single at that time), how many children would be born and their sex and names. In this case he 'saw' one boy and one girl.

Four years later, this person met a woman, one year later they married and they had two children. One boy and one girl. All the names involved proved to be correct.

In my next post I will link Miroslaw's case with all of this and will talk about the magnetic mass, when two of them can be equal or multiple of each other.

mx
    Nov 2004
    Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
    2985 times

HI swr, into every life a bit of rain must fall, courage my friend.

Don Jose de La Mancha.

us
    Apr 2008
    Central California
    8 times

Quote Originally Posted by hung

Taken from a computer perspective, one might understand the chakras as directories in a hard drive where all related information are stored regarding the operating system.

Actually, there are certain areas of the body, in most people, where "spiritual entities," as they could be called, reside. These are very different than the sentient being himself, however, because they are each dumber than a sack of hammers.

Why would a person need to fool around with these things, when he can take care of everything himself, though? It's a waste of time. They have some very bad habits, and tend to just foul things up with the body. The solution is to just get into communication with your body, and bypass these things. Eventually they will give up and go away, then you will have no trouble with your body.

Just sayin'....

P.S. It goes back to the question of, "Why would anyone need an LRL, or even dowsing rods?"

us
    Feb 2010
    Anderson rod, Aurora Aqua, E-scope, Examiner, Excalibur, Garrett CX2, Gemini-3, MFD's, Sovereign, Viper
    15 times

Actually, there are certain areas of the body, in most people, where "spiritual entities," as they could be called, reside. These are very different than the sentient being himself, however, because they are each dumber than a sack of hammers.

Why would a person need to fool around with these things, when he can take care of everything himself, though? It's a waste of time. They have some very bad habits, and tend to just foul things up with the body. The solution is to just get into communication with your body, and bypass these things. Eventually they will give up and go away, then you will have no trouble with your body.

Just sayin'....

WHAT Now it makes sense.

Page 3 of 49 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links