Garrett CX-II, GTI 2500, Sea hunter, Eagle Eye two box
Carl-NC said:
architecad said:
woof! said:
I already underbid you by $2,000.

--Toto

nonsense!

Arch

It's true, Arch... Toto is 20% less confident in failure than you are.

I don't know Carl but what I see on those guys, they're playing and you're in the middle of the playground catching all balls crossing. They're recommending your challenge with a great motivation and I don't see you backing them up!! wao, good observation!! no?

Arch

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
architecad said:
Carl-NC said:
architecad said:
woof! said:

--Toto

nonsense!

Arch

I don't know Carl but what I see on those guys, they're playing and you're in the middle of the playground catching all balls crossing. They're recommending your challenge with a great motivation and I don't see you backing them up!! wao, good observation!! no?

Arch

Arch---

Whatever ever happened to my challenge to you? Remember? I said that if you give me $100K, as good faith money, then I would send you the $10K you wanted for being a professional treasure hunter, and you agreed to then take Carl's test.

So, it's all finalized, then.

P.S. You have better get yourself an LRL or MFD, or you will have to use coat hangers. Maybe you can borrow Art's RangerTell.

A Dozen Points Proving LRL Fraud These points have never been rationally refuted.
"The level of sanity or insanity of the subject matter, determines the level of sanity or insanity of the two-way communication attainable in any discussion."

OP
OP
architecad

architecad

Nov 25, 2008
Maryland
Detector(s) used
EE THr said:
architecad said:
Carl-NC said:
architecad said:
woof! said:

--Toto

nonsense!

Arch

Arch

Arch---

Whatever ever happened to my challenge to you? Remember? I said that if you give me $100K, as good faith money, then I would send you the $10K you wanted for being a professional treasure hunter, and you agreed to then take Carl's test.

So, it's all finalized, then.

P.S. You have better get yourself an LRL or MFD, or you will have to use coat hangers. Maybe you can borrow Art's RangerTell.

A Dozen Points Proving LRL Fraud These points have never been rationally refuted.
"The level of sanity or insanity of the subject matter, determines the level of sanity or insanity of the two-way communication attainable in any discussion."

Nonsense!!

Disappointed again!! :-\

Arch

OP
OP
architecad

architecad

Nov 25, 2008
Maryland
Detector(s) used
aarthrj3811 said:
Hey arch..You can clearly see that the skeptics are in a panic..You and puffdaddy have clearly taken away the only talking point that they had left. ..Art

My friend said"

You can clearly see that the skeptics are in a panic.

I saw it coming!! :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:

Arch

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
architecad said:
Nonsense!!

Arch

Why are you disappointed?---according to your "logic," I accepted your challenge, so you should be happy!

Once again you have contradicted yourself.

And once again you are your own best "skeptic."

:sign13:

OP
OP
architecad

architecad

Nov 25, 2008
Maryland
Detector(s) used
EE THr said:
architecad said:
Nonsense!!

Arch

Why are you disappointed?---according to your "logic," I accepted your challenge, so you should be happy!

Where is my $10K ? ???

Arch

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
architecad said:
EE THr said:
architecad said:
Nonsense!!

Arch

Where is my $10K ? ???

Arch

Arch, pay attention! First you need to send me my $100K. So where is that? :sign13:

OP
OP
architecad

architecad

Nov 25, 2008
Maryland
Detector(s) used
EE THr said:
architecad said:
EE THr said:
architecad said:
Nonsense!!

Arch

Where is my $10K ? ???

Arch

Arch, pay attention! First you need to send me my $100K. So where is that? :sign13:

You didn't pay attention to my early post. I won't negotiate out of contract. Pay up front my $10K first.

Need vacation! :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:

Arch

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
architecad said:
EE THr said:
architecad said:
EE THr said:
architecad said:
Nonsense!!

Arch

Where is my $10K ? ???

Arch

You didn't pay attention to my early post. I won't negotiate out of contract. Pay up front my $10K first.

Arch

You never had a contract for any $10K, or anything else. So I'm just playing by your rules.

What's the matter, you don't like your own rules?

Once again, you are being self-contradictory, and are your own best "skeptic."

:laughing7:

OP
OP
architecad

architecad

Nov 25, 2008
Maryland
Detector(s) used
EE THr said:
architecad said:
EE THr said:
architecad said:
EE THr said:
architecad said:
Nonsense!!

Arch

Where is my $10K ? ???

Arch

Arch

You never had a contract for any $10K, or anything else. So I'm just playing by your rules.

What's the matter, you don't like your own rules?

Once again, you are being self-contradictory, and are your own best "skeptic."

:laughing7:

I posted the rules in the first post about this challenge or are you blind? No $10K no challenge!! so simple

Next Skeptics,.....................

Arch

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
architecad said:
I posted the rules in the first post about this challenge or are you blind? No $10K no challenge!! so simple

Arch

Oh, OK, I get it. Now you are saying that if I start a new topic, and explain my conditions for your challenge, then you will owe me $100K.

Thanks, I'll get right on that. You are very generous!

OP
OP
architecad

architecad

Nov 25, 2008
Maryland
Detector(s) used
EE THr said:
architecad said:

Arch

Oh, OK, I get it. Now you are saying that if I start a new topic, and explain my conditions for your challenge, then you will owe me $100K.

Thanks, I'll get right on that. You are very generous!

Everybody here caught you already in your many falsehoods. If you said about the use of lemon to test gold, that's your problem. I use Kellyco gold kit but that is not the issue. I'm not emotional but observer about your behavior. Everybody here, in some manner, don't like you because the way you're. I'm honest with you. You're an old man of 65. Make your mind. Keep busy attending your grandchild rather than arguing with user about MFD. California has many reason to re- build its economy. Maybe you can be useful there because your thoughts, ideas, criticism and skepticism are not useful at all in this forum.

Arch

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
If you think I post falsehoods, then quote one, with proof that it's false.

Like this one of yours---

architecad said:
EE THr said:
architecad said:
Everybody here caught you already in your many falsehoods. If you said about the use of lemon to test gold, that's your problem. I use Kellyco gold kit but that is not the issue. I'm not emotional but observer about your behavior. Everybody here, in some manner, don't like you because the way you're. I'm honest with you. You're an old man of 65. Make your mind. Keep busy attending your grandchild rather than arguing with user about MFD. California has many reason to re- build its economy. Maybe you can be useful there because your thoughts, ideas, criticism and skepticism are not useful at all in this forum.

Arch

And once again, you try to make me the topic subject, rather than face reality.

I'm not the topic of this, or any other thread, in this (LRL) section.

You have no need to worry about me. Just the discussion.

You made a statement about something I supposedly said, but your statement was false. And now you can't admit it. So you want to change the subject to attacking me. This isn't my first rodeo, Arch. That won't work. Did you ever consider apologizing for making that false statement? Otherwise, it won't just go away. It stays stuck in front of you, and you will just have to live with it.

:nono:

Arch

Of course you can't post the quote, because there isn't any. You simply made that up.

So, to avoid admitting to your fabrication, you are trying to change the subject over to me.

Sorry, that won't get you out of your spot as an exposed pretender.

Is it also in your constitution that you should make up falshoods? Oh, that's right, I forgot---you are an LRL promoter, so that's just what you do! I shouldn't have needed to ask!

:laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:

Don't be a doof---show the proof! And quit complaining about the truth, the facts, and reality!

P.S. When will you man-up and take Carl's double-blind test, and collect the $25,000.00?
ref: Are LRLs More Than Just Dowsing?

OP
OP
architecad

architecad

Nov 25, 2008
Maryland
Detector(s) used
EE THr said:
If you think I post falsehoods, then quote one, with proof that it's false.

Like this one of yours---

architecad said:
EE THr said:
architecad said:

Arch

And once again, you try to make me the topic subject, rather than face reality.

I'm not the topic of this, or any other thread, in this (LRL) section.

You have no need to worry about me. Just the discussion.

You made a statement about something I supposedly said, but your statement was false. And now you can't admit it. So you want to change the subject to attacking me. This isn't my first rodeo, Arch. That won't work. Did you ever consider apologizing for making that false statement? Otherwise, it won't just go away. It stays stuck in front of you, and you will just have to live with it.

Arch

Of course you can't post the quote, because there isn't any. You simply made that up.

So, to avoid admitting to your fabrication, you are trying to change the subject over to me.

Sorry, that won't get you out of your spot as an exposed pretender.

Is it also in your constitution that you should make up falshoods? Oh, that's right, I forgot---you are an LRL promoter, so that's just what you do! I shouldn't have needed to ask!

Don't be a doof---show the proof! And quit complaining about the truth, the facts, and reality!

P.S. When will you man-up and take Carl's double-blind test, and collect the $25,000.00?

You're the proof itself. All BS that you say here are falsehood!! What another proof do you want? Ask any users here if you're right!! We can post here evidence but like I said before, I don't waste my time with people like you. :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:

Arch

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
Like the head of the skeptic cult says..
http://www.cfpf.org.uk/articles/background/nicholls.html

A Self-Confessed Liar
To be fair, he has never claimed to be anything other than a showman, best expressed by his own remark,
'I am a charlatan, a liar, a thief and a fake altogether.'
However, those he has maligned find it less amusing and persistent rumours of forthcoming libel cases would seem to be entirely justified. Perhaps more importantly still, the mischief caused by his unsupported explanations can be profound; the effect is to cloud the issues as his 'debunkings' become part of the public lore. It is thus particularly unfortunate that so many top-ranking scientists, desperate to ignore evidence to the extent that they will believe almost anyone who opposes the paranormal, still appear to take his views seriously, quoting his research as if it were really credible.

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
aarthrj3811 said:

A Self-Confessed Liar
To be fair, he has never claimed to be anything other than a showman, best expressed by his own remark,
However, those he has maligned find it less amusing and persistent rumours of forthcoming libel cases would seem to be entirely justified. Perhaps more importantly still, the mischief caused by his unsupported explanations can be profound; the effect is to cloud the issues as his 'debunkings' become part of the public lore. It is thus particularly unfortunate that so many top-ranking scientists, desperate to ignore evidence to the extent that they will believe almost anyone who opposes the paranormal, still appear to take his views seriously, quoting his research as if it were really credible.

That's it, Art---when in doubt, quote something totally unrelated.

I would guess that your motto is: "If you can't convince 'em, confuse 'em."

I think we have all seen it before, and are not impressed.

OP
OP
architecad

architecad

Nov 25, 2008
Maryland
Detector(s) used
EE THr said:
aarthrj3811 said:

A Self-Confessed Liar

Waoo EE was called "Charlatan". In Spanish that is a tough word. :o :o :o No reputation, No credibility, No nothing!!

If I was EE, I would give up this forum!!

Arch :o :o :o

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
architecad said:
EE THr said:
aarthrj3811 said:

A Self-Confessed Liar

Waoo EE was called "Charlatan". In Spanish that is a tough word. :o :o :o No reputation, No credibility, No nothing!!

Thanks for the further proof of #12, in the list below!

Keep up the good work---I'm sure that any newbies who come along will find your recommendations to buy LRLs and MFD....Well....Ah....Amusing!

OP
OP
architecad

architecad

Nov 25, 2008
Maryland
Detector(s) used
EE THr said:
architecad said:
EE THr said:
aarthrj3811 said:

A Self-Confessed Liar

Thanks for the further proof of #12, in the list below!

Keep up the good work---I'm sure that any newbies who come along will find your recommendations to buy LRLs and MFD....Well....Ah....Amusing!

Your welcome doof!!

Arch :laughing7: :laughing7:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread