Not open for further replies.

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Someone told me about a device from Greece think it was called the Image Locator E-120 or something like that. Said you can lock on to a single frequency and use it as an MFD transmitter (It uses 5kHz for gold) or scan several frequencies to set up interference for weight cancelling for your own frequency generator or dowsing rod. Said it works pretty darned good. imagelocators.

So it got me thinking and I tried the same thing with an old Weight Chek unit I got at a --deleted-- garage sale years ago Says it scans 92 frequencies, but my frequency counter did not show ANY frequencies and a VLF receiver did not pick up any sound other than the clicking of the light. Manual was dated 1994. I opened up the case and there was not even a chip inside. At least the unit on Carl's website (the one with the silver face is what I got from --deleted--) had a chip in it. So I don't know if it is just a voltage device or what. I just stuck the two L-rods that were connected to it in the ground on the signal line. I don't know but it appeared to work. Haven't tried it in the field.

Last edited:

woof!

Bronze Member
Dec 12, 2010
ciudadano del universo, residente de El Paso TX
Detector(s) used
BS detector
Primary Interest:
Other
Well, evidently not quite "top" secret since Mike provided a link to the device in question. That's funny compared to Hung, who usually doesn't post the link and sometimes I step in and do it for him.

Sales links are usually discouraged on forums, other than by forum sponsors. But in the case of LRL stuff I personally think such links should be encouraged. Why? Because the most damning evidence against LRL's comes from the folks who know for absolute certainty what they're selling-- the manufacturers thereof.

So, go check it out and see for yourself! What Hung wants to be kept a secret and Mike wants to tell you in public while calling it "top secret", has been blabbed.

If after reading the advertisement you can't figure out that the manufacturer regards the product as fraudulent, then the advertisement was written for you. And, this is not one of those "worth its weight in gold to Thomas" type units, it's only about $300. So what have you got to lose? (If you can't answer that last question, well, you deserve to lose it. Darwin's Law.)

--Dave J.

OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I didn't know you were the owner of this forum. That certainly explains why me complaint about your harassing me went unanswered.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
~woof~
If after reading the advertisement you can't figure out that the manufacturer regards the product as fraudulent, then the advertisement was written for you. And, this is not one of those "worth its weight in gold to Thomas" type units, it's only about $300. So what have you got to lose? (If you can't answer that last question, well, you deserve to lose it. Darwin's Law.)
Good to see you still have a reading problem..Art

OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
In case anyone doesn't know, it's a common tactic to use a red herring to throw the vultures off. A person works their lifetime to develop an LRL that the patent office cannot comprehend but very easy to duplicate and claim ownership or simply broadcast on the internet like someone on this forum did after Dell had loaned him some of his equipment. Funny thing is the doofus did not even copy it correctly. It's a cold-hearted psychopath who thinks other people's time is worth nothing.

Obviously I got an older model than what the manual was written for. I don't know, maybe someone at --deleted--switched it and took the newer version and put the old one in the case.

OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's what I call a natural selection process. God does not want some people to get it. You can't cram it down their throat. Sam "Lobo" Wolfe talked about it, too.

Carl-NC

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Washington
Detector(s) used
Custom Designs and Prototypes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mike, I looked at your Top Secret link, and realized I looked at it 4 years ago. Sorry you weren't in the loop. I think you should buy an E-120. I guarantee it will increase your gold recoveries by 100%. Or more.

So it got me thinking and I tried the same thing with an old Weight Chek unit I got at a --deleted-- garage sale years ago Says it scans 92 frequencies, but my frequency counter did not show ANY frequencies and a VLF receiver did not pick up any sound other than the clicking of the light. Manual was dated 1994. I opened up the case and there was not even a chip inside. At least the unit on Carl's website (the one with the silver face is what I got from --deleted--) had a chip in it. So I don't know if it is just a voltage device or what. I just stuck the two L-rods that were connected to it in the ground on the signal line. I don't know but it appeared to work. Haven't tried it in the field.

Did you believe the claim that it scans 92 frequencies? Did you believe the claim even after you opened it and found nothing capable of scanning? At least my Weight Chek has a 555 timer; even if can't scan 92 frequencies, I got a real honest-to-gawd chip in mine and that makes it better than yours. It has to be.

woof!

Bronze Member
Dec 12, 2010
ciudadano del universo, residente de El Paso TX
Detector(s) used
BS detector
Primary Interest:
Other
Is it linear CMOS, or stone age bipolar? (Just curious if these guys' electronics education is limited to an ancient Mims Cookbook they stumbled across on the back shelf of a small-town used book store.)

Of course there's that other question, does the thing "work" just as well with a dead battery as with a fresh one?

--Dave J.

Carl-NC

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Washington
Detector(s) used
Custom Designs and Prototypes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bipolar, right out of Mims. Unlike most of Mim's circuits, the battery is entirely optional. An imagination helps tho, and a sense of humor. [Now scanning 92 frequencies... as far as you know]

OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry, didn't read the posts on this thread, but I've come to the conclusion that not many people can grasp what I am talking about. I guess I give people too much credit. Dowsers seem to be the worst and they should know better. I really thought people knew what I was saying and just tried to pretend they didn't. It's like I hold it up right in front of their face and they just can't see it. It has to be an ego thing. You got to lose the ego. The ego blinds. That's what I mean when I say God does not them to get it. Like Lobo Wolfe said, "Seek ye first the kingdom of God, then other things will be given unto you." You can't see that.

I read somewhere that humans reached their peak between two and three thousand years ago. Everybody thinks they are so smart today. Not the case.

OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I usew the term "dowsers" loosely here, because I don't think there are very many real dowsers in this world.

Lobo Wolfe also said that many people rely on their own abilities instead of asking God for assistance.

Last edited:
OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If God is not your master, it doesn't matter if you are an atheist or not. Lobo Wolfe went on to say if a soldier goes to the enemy side for help, it's not going to happen.

G.A.P.metal

Gold Member
Jul 5, 2010
"Kan-a-we-o-la" Head on a Pole N.Y. Seneca Territo
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, 11" Low Freq. , 9" X35 Coils, MI 6 Pointer...
Land or Sea Pointer
King Of Spades 40" KS-D SA and 40" KS-S-SA
L
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
If you look in the older treasure magazines there are all kind of there long range locators ...Accurate Locators,GS-450 Analyzer,,Victor Trek,Target Tracer,Tomas tracers,and many more all claiming long range target finders, Raymaster,Vertex Retriever by Eletroscope. and many more.Just crazy claims with no proof...and out of bissness. I guess they all found the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow....my dog has better sense....just smells of BS....why are you not rich??....because it is BS they can`t ever tune in a TV channel.
Gary

Last edited:
OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
GAp, I did read your post. I don't care to waste my time answering your questions. What I will say is what you just posted is the classic example of what I referred to as The Natural Selection Process. You think about that one a bit.

OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
GAP, I couldn't sleep so I thought I better tell you something that I don't think you realize. That group behind you is egging you on to do the Devil's work. They do not have good intentions in their heart. Don't forget the Devil does a lot of business right in church by deceiving people into thihnking they are doing good when they spread hatred. They want you to believe every LRL manufacturer is trying to rip people off. That is not the truth. Every one I know has worked years and years and when they sell very few units you get people that post their work on the internet. That is stealing all the work they did.

The answers to your questions can all be found in the Holy Bible. The one that comes to mind right now is when Jesus went to the desert to fast for forty days. Do you remember who he encountered and what was said? And another one is "Judge not lest ye be judged." That one I think means do not fall into the hate trap. Judgement day is near for all of us.

Last edited:
OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
And while I am on the subject, let's talk about percentage mark-up of products and see who really is the hypocrites here. An LRL is hand made after years of working to develope it. There are many other costs involved and very few units sold. Figure in the the small number of units sold compared to yes, a metal detector which is mass produced. I've heard there are about fifty dollars of parts in a metal detector and almost no labor cost. And of course there is outright theft of designs in some cases with both. The mark-up percentage is every bit as high with a metal detector.

"Do not bear false witness against thy neighbor." I could go on and on. No matter what I say some people just take the positive and turn it negative.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
~Gary~
If you look in the older treasure magazines there are all kind of there long range locators ...
Yes you can
Accurate Locators,GS-450 Analyzer,,Victor Trek,Target Tracer,Tomas tracers,and many more all claiming long range target finders, Raymaster,Vertex Retriever by Eletroscope. and many more.
No...Those are all LRL’s

Just crazy claims with no proof...and out of bissness. I guess they all found the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow....
You missed a few that were very popular..
Some of the manufactures I know never got rich selling their devices....Old age caused them to go out of business..
my dog has better sense....just smells of BS....why are you not rich??....because it is BS they can`t ever tune in a TV channel.
We have reports of them interfering with peoples TV remotes..Personally, I know they will not tune my TV...I guess I can smell BS better than your dog...
your secret is out and it is BS....look who is doing the judging....
Yes it is out and look who is judging our choice of treasure hunting equipment
so lets see what you found.
All you have to do is just look...Art

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread