Muddyhandz

Bronze Member
Jul 1, 2012
In da bush
Detector(s) used
Fisher's 1266X, 1270X & 1280X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dave, why do I get the feeling you and Art are one and the same? I just got those vibes.

Sorry man, I don't quite follow. Huh? :icon_scratch:

Speaking of vibes, why is everyone a skeptic? A person just has to question something and you call them a skeptic.

If you look back at your last 10 posts, everyone of them is skeptic this and skeptic that.

For such a spiritual person like yourself, why is everything so black and white?

You won't meet a more open-minded person like myself.

The invitation is still open. Since no one can explain these devices in a scientific manner, then try in a metaphysical sense.

I'm all ears!

Cheers,
Dave.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
Muddyhandz~
Speaking of vibes, why is everyone a skeptic? A person just has to question something and you call them a skeptic.
All the statements look the same and have been ask and answered 100’s of times.
If you look back at your last 10 posts, everyone of them is skeptic this and skeptic that.
When all the questions come straight from the skeptics bible what are we supposed to think?
For such a spiritual person like yourself, why is everything so black and white?
It is not...With 100’s of models all produced for different types of treasure hunting how could it be black and white?
You won't meet a more open-minded person like myself.
Everyone says that...Myself when it comes to LRL’s my mind is closed...I have used 7 different LRl’s and all found gold so I know that 7 different models work.
The invitation is still open. Since no one can explain these devices in a scientific manner, then try in a metaphysical sense.
As for Scientific Manner....I have one unit that the signal line stops at the target. I have used several that the signal line continues. I have one that has a return signal line. They all have a range of distance and depth that they will work at..I have one that goes straight through solid rock and another that goes around the rocks.....So the Scientific manner that they work on must be different. I am just a treasure hunter who knows that each unit works differently and understand their limits...That is what I have to know.
As far as metaphysical sense goes ... Metaphysical - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary
Definition of METAPHYSICAL
: of or relating to metaphysics
a : of or relating to the transcendent or to a reality beyond what is perceptible to the senses
b : supernatural
: highly abstract or abstruse; also : theoretical
often capitalized : of or relating to poetry especially of the early 17th century that is highly intellectual and philosophical and marked by unconventional imagery

I see no reason to even talk about that subject....
Art

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
OP
OP
S

Skexis

Apr 14, 2013
Adelaide
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark, Minelab Xterra 70
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
From a newbie's perspective I just wish these LRL devices were properly and fully explained rather than have the pro and con factions continually taking pot shots at one another.

We know the principle and methods by which regular metal detectors locate buried items. Are any of the Pro-LRL faction able to give an explanation of the principle(s) and method(s) by which LRL's function?

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Hey Skexis....It is pretty simple...These devices produce a frequency that is attracted to the metal that it is designed to locate...When the device locates the target a signal line is formed...These signal lines can be followed using the device, electronic devices or a simple set of rods....There are 100’s of different models on the market today...They all have different ranges and depth limits..They all work a little different...And yes...some are just better than others...Art

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There are a lot of aholes on here, or at least a bunch of their alias identities. I'll give you a brief idea but I refuse to get into a pissing match with anyone.

If you think about how to push someone on a swing, you have to push them at the right moment. The energy is absorbed into the process and the person swings higher. With all elements, the physics is the same. Some of the energy is absorbed and reradiated at the lower frequency. Now if you are familiar with resonance, some of this energy is transferred to similar objects. The L-rods act as a transducer and the person's body response resonates with the target--IF they are aware of it, if they tune to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread