What sucker would pay $1200 for this locator?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trooper733

Apr 3, 2013
Eastern Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i,Whites DFX, Whites TRX, Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Other
Art, Im not bashing, just curious what kind of luck you have with this type of detector and how often you are able to make a hit, and what some of your best finds are. Im a believer in dowsing but this kind of detector i know nothing about. You can PM me to avoid public conversations if you want.

RotZorn

Feb 12, 2013
Munford, TN
Detector(s) used
F5,F2,MPX,1T-Pilot
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
RotZorn
Funny the laptop don't always work but you're "god powered" treasure hunting devices always come through for you.
No….My Treasure hunting devices are powered by Batteries….Art

OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Funny the laptop don't always work but you're "god powered" treasure hunting devices always come through for you.

Nothing's changed in this part of the forums...

I don't know if you understand, this guy admits he can't use an MFD (frequency generator) just like every other skeptic. Something about his medication. If you've seen the dowsing forum where a guy posted a photo of some gold he buried, it wasn't but about twenty feet wide area. No one found it, not even close and they all had different spots marked. That is totally pitiful results and these guys claim they can dowse. They've marked literally nearly ten thousand spots on the photos and maps on that forum. Talk about your grasping at straw.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Signal line
I don't know if you understand, this guy admits he can't use an MFD (frequency generator) just like every other skeptic.
Gee…whom are you talking about?

Something about his medication. If you've seen the dowsing forum where a guy posted a photo of some gold he buried, it wasn't but about twenty feet wide area.
Did he really bury the gold?
No one found it, not even close and they all had different spots marked.
Gee..that’s real close for being 1000’s of miles away.

That is totally pitiful results and these guys claim they can dowse. They've marked literally nearly ten thousand spots on the photos and maps on that forum. Talk about your grasping at straw.
Yes there are some good find results on that forum…If the guy does not have the skills or equipment to hunt the area properly who’s fault is that?..Art

Aug 29, 2014
Florida
Detector(s) used
Long Range Locator Underground Metal Detector
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
why do so many people believe that LRL's find and accurately locate gold or Silver? I clearly tested one with gold and silver and bought one from china for $550 and i didn't even let the gold or silver stay in ground for 3 months for better results nor buried it that deep around a foot and there was metal all around too and still when i went directly above both spots where i buried gold and silver the probes really did cross one another which is supposed to be the indication of a detection. so why do people not believe this stuff really works oh that's right there too scarred? they feel cozy sleeping at night knowing everybody is doing the same thing following the leader great job skeptics :) you guys are really doing a great job!

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Some of these guys have never tried to use an LRL. Some of them are employees of Metal Detector Companies and are afraid of losing their jobs. Some of them just have bad ideas about how these devices always work..Art

OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
With the euro at $1.07 the Eliminator e-120 costs about $270. It's technology is designed for locating, not a $50 cheap Chinese frequency generator with scratchy controls like one of those ebay scams uses.

Last edited:
OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"Unfortunately, there are no ethics among the entrepreneurs of the MFD devices, and they are sold at highly inflated prices using gimmickry, misinformation, and misleading advertising to lure gullible consumers."

flgliderpilot

Bronze Member
Apr 28, 2015
Saint Augustine, FL
Detector(s) used
CZ-21, Minelab Equinox, Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
...when i went directly above both spots where i buried gold and silver the probes really did cross one another which is supposed to be the indication of a detection.

So you when to went where you knew you buried the gold you got a reading. Not a valid test. The desire to believe outweighs the desire for truth.

flgliderpilot

Bronze Member
Apr 28, 2015
Saint Augustine, FL
Detector(s) used
CZ-21, Minelab Equinox, Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
There you go again Mike. Trying to sell them something that they don’t need... ELIMINATOR ?-120 mineral filter for long range locators

Now THAT is funny. I can tell exactly what that "Eliminator" does just by looking at the photo of the circuit board. It does nothing except flash led's and make a ticking sound with adjustable speed, and I could see that from the components before even watching the video. We typically refer to these as "Do nothing boxes".

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Now THAT is funny. I can tell exactly what that "Eliminator" does just by looking at the photo of the circuit board. It does nothing except flash led's and make a ticking sound with adjustable speed, and I could see that from the components before even watching the video. We typically refer to these as "Do nothing boxes".
Fisher CZ-21, Garrett AT Pro, Ace 350, HF9F, AT Pro Pointer: 2015 Totals: Clad: $61.85, Rings: 5
No. It’s not a toaster. How much money have you invested to find $61.85?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread