Not open for further replies.

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
See what happens here. I just wanted to be able to freely express my knowledge without being disrupted and harassed. Art butted in intentionally because he does not want to hear what I have to say. Sort of like the guy who killed John Lennon. That's ego problems. The chip on your shoulder thing. I used to say the guy is a skeptic but I could suggest he works for a dowsing rod outfit. He's been pushing that crap for years, the biggest rip-off out there. I could even say this thing is discrimination from my references to being near God.

Last edited:

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
Signal line.
The skill needed here is to be able to clear your mind of any preconceived notions. If you can't use an L-rod in the first place, you are not going to have much of a chance learning this skill. This is where meditation has helped me. It's not like I came up with this idea. I read about it back in the 1970's and guess what? I said "I don't need that and don't want to waste my time with it." How foolish I was. I will try to explain how I check the test target for interference next post
~Art~

Carl-NC

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Washington
Detector(s) used
Custom Designs and Prototypes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just wanted to be able to freely express my knowledge without being disrupted and harassed. Art butted in intentionally because he does not want to hear what I have to say. That's ego problems.

Sez the guy who doesn't want to hear what anyone else.... oh, never mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread