Had a guy from the East Coast came over for some MFD training today

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This guy bought a frequency generator a while back but had never used it and needed antenna for it instructions on how to use it. I had an extra antenna I gave him. He has given me several items in the past. This guy knew how to use a rod as a dowser. The very first time he was able to hit the signal line within about a foot. Altogether I hid the target about a half dozen times. His best was one inch away, and he could have easily been off that much just from placing the marker on the ground. One time we both missed it, kinda rare for me, but the wind was picking up and lots of distractions and I had it set to the highest sensitivity. It's easy to get in a hurry and not give enough time for the machine to lock on. Very nice guy. As he left I told him to never give up on it. He said he knows it works. He didn't show it too much but I'm pretty sure he was stoked. It's nice to see some results from all the posting I do on the forums I don't get any thank you's but about once a year.

Last edited:
OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This guy had been sucked into the skeptic cult. There's only so much I can do in a short time. I haven't studied cult "deprogramming" but sure seems like it is not something that can be cured overnight. But miracles do happen and this was about as near to one as I have seen.

In the old days they used to say it was not real unless you could see it and touch it. Even looking through a telescope, they refused to accept it as real. How backwards can some people be? That's how the Devil (and skeptics) works.

OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Whoever coined the phrase "Misery loves company." must have witnessed the skeptics doing the Devil's work. There is so much in the Holy Bible about this. I've mentioned the story of Lott's wife at Soddom. You gotta make sure there is not room in your heart for doubt. That's why I talk about you need to be near to God. That's not anything to do with organized religion, much of that is used to control people--no better. But whenever you carry the negative emotions and let them control you, you aren't near to God. You just can't get there. That's why I talk about the difference between Heaven and Hell is exactly the same as between the positive and the negative emotions.

Last edited:
OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Must have hit a sore spot.That's a red flag warning for you. You should thank me for enabling you to see it, fat chance. I'm not claiming "holier than thou", I'm saying this is what is needed and of course it is always easier to see it in the other guy. Like that one song goes "I think I'm an alright guy. I really do!" pretty much says it all. We all got that.

OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I certainly am not saying all organized religion is bad. I now there are many people who dedicate their lives unselfishly, but not all of them. The Devil works inside religious organizations, too.

GAP, I give this info for free. I get mostly angry insults. That's not much joy to be had here. I do it because I don't like what I see. I want the truth to be known.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread